Meghan McCain calls out internet bullies

Megan McCain is a Republican Progressive,she has said so many times herself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQcLwh3qCY4]Meghan McCain - YouTube[/ame]

Meghan McCain: Cut It Out, Internet Bullies! - The Daily Beast

Last week, I went on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show PoliticsNation to talk about extremism in the Republican Party. As a socially liberal Republican, this happens to be a topic I know a lot about. On the show, I told Sharpton that many Republicans treat me like a freak, especially the extreme-right members of my party. I went on to say that I don’t understand the appeal of extreme bloggers such as Michelle Malkin and the late Andrew Breitbart. That’s all I said, but it only took a few hours before my comments were posted out of context on a variety of blogs that suggested I was viciously attacking Breitbart. My Twitter feed exploded with insults, including the suggestion that I should kill myself.

Moderates arent allowed in the republican party...thats their view of tolerance.

Wait....you suggest that Megan McCain is a Republican...because she says she is????

To understand the depth of the inaccuracy...consider this: bet, sometimes, you say you're smart!!!

OK....this is Megan McCain:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQdlrHfvFLM]Genius Meghan McCain » Obama's Deserve Small 'Emoticon Of Privacy'.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Did she say 'emoticon of privacy'?????

Yes, she did.

And she said she's a "socially liberal Republican"....

...yes, she did.

And YOU quote Megan McCain.

Tough to see which of you is the dumber.

It occurs to me that some may not know that the reference is 'a modicum of privacy'...

Modicum: a tiny amount.

Last edited:

Last week, I went on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show PoliticsNation to talk about extremism in the Republican Party. As a socially liberal Republican, this happens to be a topic I know a lot about. On the show, I told Sharpton that many Republicans treat me like a freak, especially the extreme-right members of my party. I went on to say that I don’t understand the appeal of extreme bloggers such as Michelle Malkin and the late Andrew Breitbart. That’s all I said, but it only took a few hours before my comments were posted out of context on a variety of blogs that suggested I was viciously attacking Breitbart. My Twitter feed exploded with insults, including the suggestion that I should kill myself.
Moderates arent allowed in the republican party...thats their view of tolerance.

Damn them evil Republicans, why can't they be more like Democrats who never resort to insults or kick people out for not being ideologically pure?

:eusa_liar:

Blue Dog Dems were kicked out?

Explain why that deserves calls for her to kill herself? Go 'head wiwwow
No one said it did but talking about Republican extremism on the show of a man who has made a career out of pushing Democratic extremism gives you no credibility on the topic. Again do you wonder what type of comments Corey Booker, and Juan Williams got when they went against the liberal line? I doubt they had much support for there comments and I would be willing to bet most of it was probably downright vicious.

You seem to subscribe to the theory that a persons ideas are not valid based upon the forum they use. Cheeky! If only she said that to Fox her credibility would be in tact eh?

I dont know what comments Corey Booker got...But you can check the comments Megan McCain got. Pretty bad stuff...But I understand if you want to play the "can you imagine" game because reality...the real stuff is pretty bad on your side.

The tolerant right...purging moderates out of their big tent party :lol:
No I subscribe to the theory if you complain about extremism to someone who has and in fact still does deal in it your not really that concerned with it. You don't know what type of comments Booker got but we do know he reversed himself in two hours if you really think there was no hate or extremism involved there who doesn't want to face reality on that one and we do know what type of comments Juan Williams got I noticed you skipped over him. As far as twitter goes unless you have to provide proof of your political affiliation you have no idea what the posters true political views are. I would suggest the left clean up it's on tent before commenting on the rights.

who IS she again? oh right...the daughter of some politician:lol:...big fucking whoop.....and they liked her daddy ( until he was nominated) and you and the test of the bubble dwellers only like her becauseshe sticks it in the gop's eye....get real.

shes a nobody. she's worse than say, a lib actor who voices their opnion , at they have A talent.....shes just another asshole like us with opinions.

As IF even her father is the staunch modicum of Conservatism? SHE is LEFT of her daddy.

You are correct. The OP is just a partisan HACK.

Son? You're a fucking MORON...no! Seriously. (Did I mention HACK)?

Damn them evil Republicans, why can't they be more like Democrats who never resort to insults or kick people out for not being ideologically pure?

Are you really that stupid?

Pennsylvania Primary: Blue Dog Democrats Lose Seats

who knows if that was said to her or not...? if she doesn't want the harshness of things said, she should stay off the Internet.
or she can cry us a river

Tolerance :doubt:

Go check her Twitter: Twitter

I know it's hard for you to believe...even harder for you to admit its true

So democrats never threaten people, please this is rediculous. First Sharpton has gotten people killed

Sharpton just loves to accuse white folks of stuff....
Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was dumb to go on his show, and she's trying to get in with the liberal elites to be accepted. Easy way to do that is to piss off conservatives.

Meanwhile the Democratic party kicked its right of center high profile Senators out of the party. Lieberman and Zell Miller. And routinely bad mouths the supposed blue dogs in the House.

Lieberman lost a dem election then in his thirst for power, decided after losing to run as a Independent. Did you forget that already? Yep: Joe Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anywho...Republicans dont like Moderates and gays lose jobs because they're gay. It's a big tent tolerant party everybody.

Meanwhile the Democratic party kicked its right of center high profile Senators out of the party. Lieberman and Zell Miller. And routinely bad mouths the supposed blue dogs in the House.

Lieberman lost a dem election then in his thirst for power, decided after losing to run as a Independent. Did you forget that already? Yep: Joe Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anywho...Republicans dont like Moderates and gays lose jobs because they're gay. It's a big tent tolerant party everybody.

Yeah the liberals are all for tolerance, as long as you agree with them, if not, no tolerance. And dont be bisexual, they really really hate switch hitters.

Am I the only one who notes the irony of going on Sharptons show to talk about extremism we all saw how tolerant the Democrats were of Corey Booker when he dared to step of the reservation and speak his mind didn't we they showed him so much tolerance he had to reverse himself about two hours later.

No, you are not the only one. When I stop laughing at said irony, I might consider a serious response to the OP. Until then, I'll join WillyT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you really that stupid?

Pennsylvania Primary: Blue Dog Democrats Lose Seats

Are you stupid? I asked if they were kicked out by the left and you post a link to a democratic election showing they couldnt get votes. :lol: That happens in elections but the Right are the ONLY bunch who says moderates are bad.

:lol: No defense

who knows if that was said to her or not...? if she doesn't want the harshness of things said, she should stay off the Internet.

Who gives a shit if some anonymous 13 year old kid in Omaha tells her to fuck off and die?

Get back to me when Larry Flynt photoshops a cock in her mouth for her political views and I'll be pissed off.

BTW when you go on the attack against conservatives on a continual basis like Meghan has, she has to expect push back.

Memo: Hey Meghan. You're only qualification is your father's name. It won't protect you when you go out and insult us. We fight back.

Get thicker skin.

Are you stupid? I asked if they were kicked out by the left and you post a link to a democratic election showing they couldnt get votes. :lol: That happens in elections but the Right are the ONLY bunch who says moderates are bad.

:lol: No defense

Thanks for admitting you didn't read the link.

Who gives a shit if some anonymous 13 year old kid in Omaha tells her to fuck off and die?

Get back to me when Larry Flynt photoshops a cock in her mouth for her political views and I'll be pissed off.

BTW when you go on the attack against conservatives on a continual basis like Meghan has, she has to expect push back.

Memo: Hey Meghan. You're only qualification is your father's name. It won't protect you when you go out and insult us. We fight back.

Get thicker skin.
Like the reference to SE Cupp. Bravo!

No one said it did but talking about Republican extremism on the show of a man who has made a career out of pushing Democratic extremism gives you no credibility on the topic. Again do you wonder what type of comments Corey Booker, and Juan Williams got when they went against the liberal line? I doubt they had much support for there comments and I would be willing to bet most of it was probably downright vicious.

You seem to subscribe to the theory that a persons ideas are not valid based upon the forum they use. Cheeky! If only she said that to Fox her credibility would be in tact eh?

I dont know what comments Corey Booker got...But you can check the comments Megan McCain got. Pretty bad stuff...But I understand if you want to play the "can you imagine" game because reality...the real stuff is pretty bad on your side.

The tolerant right...purging moderates out of their big tent party :lol:

A moderate? A freaking moderate? Meghan voted for John Kerry in 2004.

Moderate. Aye carumba!!!!!!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back