Meghan McCain calls out internet bullies

Re: Corey Booker and Harold Ford with twitter criticism. I guess Democrats don't like moderates in their party. Surprise, surprise surprise.

Hostage watch: Harold Ford agrees with Cory Booker, branded ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘corporate prostitute’

@Morning_Joe @CoryBooker & @HFord2 are the oreo cookie, Uncle Tom, race traitors, class traitor sell outs who $ell their $oul$ 2 GOP #SHAME—
Steven Fitzgerald (@sfitzgeraldva) May 21, 2012

AND

surprised that Harold Ford agrees with Cory Booker's comments on Bain? (No! Corporate prostitutes always support each other!) @Morning_Joe

@sdanielle say what @HFord2 a WS whore for his wife's family & Booker also WS - why do ppl forget those Tower ppl moving to NJ

Hostage watch: Harold Ford agrees with Cory Booker, branded ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘corporate prostitute’ | Twitchy
Those comments will be ignored as they don't fit with the liberal agenda that extremism does not exist on the left.

Let's play the game called "who ever said that?"

Why would it make any difference what Meghan McCain thinks? She gets unkind tweets? Poor baby. They hanged George Bush in effigy and made a how-to movie showing his assassination while he was still in office.

Ohh tough stuff there

Oh dear, this is an attack? My word, being called a whore and telling someone they should die is just like saying Booker "sabotaged" Obamas message.

Well, this is a good comparison since the right sees shoving a girl as the same as holding someone down and cutting their hair. Or sees being the CEO of Bain wanting to be president as being just like a Bain CEO(?) donating to Obama. Yes, these things are all the same. :eusa_boohoo:

How do you feel about Obama's million dollar donor Bill Maher? And all the nasties he's said in his time about conservative women?

I'm starting to understand that Conservative women are only attacked when a liberal tells jokes about them. When Conservatives do it to other conservative women it's justified. I think I'm getting the hang of this..

BTW..Is what Matthews said the same as telling someone they are a whore or wishing they would die? You made the comparison so let me hear you say it is

By that logic you must then agree that twitter kooks "wishing someone dead" are at least better than the far left kooks like Brett Kimerlin who are actually trying to get people killed, fired and frivolously sued into the poorhouse right?

After Brett Kimberlin blogburst, RedState blogger/CNN contributor Erick Erickson and family victims of SWATting; will CNN cover the story? | Twitchy

So democrats never threaten people, please this is rediculous. First Sharpton has gotten people killed

Sharpton just loves to accuse white folks of stuff....
Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was dumb to go on his show, and she's trying to get in with the liberal elites to be accepted. Easy way to do that is to piss off conservatives.

Deflection because the OP is indefensible so lets talk about how Sharpton believed a girl who said she was raped. What kinda sick bastard does that?

Back to the topic...Moderates are not allowed in the GOP. They say it publicly and often..then accuse the left of doing what do.

Look man both parties have bases and the bases dont like the moderates.
The difference is the republicans are more vocal. We have Allen Simpson and apparently MEghan McCain, who do the democrats have?
The Democrats call Harry Reid a moderate, hahhaahaha (because he says he's prolife, but he votes with the democrats ALL the time)

Back to McCain, she wants to be in with the social elite that like their abortion, homos and happen to be rich, very rich, maybe even onepercenters.....that's why she says that stuff.
What iritates republicans is not to go on CNN and give your views, but is to go on Sharpton's show? Why do that UNLESS you're trying to piss off conservatives AND get in with the wine and cheese crowd?

Bullshit. Just because you don't pay attention to liberal blogs and the vocal critics that infest them against the Democrats does not mean they do not exist.

Meghan McCain: Cut It Out, Internet Bullies! - The Daily Beast

Last week, I went on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show PoliticsNation to talk about extremism in the Republican Party. As a socially liberal Republican, this happens to be a topic I know a lot about. On the show, I told Sharpton that many Republicans treat me like a freak, especially the extreme-right members of my party. I went on to say that I don’t understand the appeal of extreme bloggers such as Michelle Malkin and the late Andrew Breitbart. That’s all I said, but it only took a few hours before my comments were posted out of context on a variety of blogs that suggested I was viciously attacking Breitbart. My Twitter feed exploded with insults, including the suggestion that I should kill myself.

Moderates arent allowed in the republican party...thats their view of tolerance.

Meanwhile the Democratic party kicked its right of center high profile Senators out of the party. Lieberman and Zell Miller. And routinely bad mouths the supposed blue dogs in the House.

The Democratic Party didn't "kick" Lieberman and Miller out. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Ohh tough stuff there

Oh dear, this is an attack? My word, being called a whore and telling someone they should die is just like saying Booker "sabotaged" Obamas message.

Well, this is a good comparison since the right sees shoving a girl as the same as holding someone down and cutting their hair. Or sees being the CEO of Bain wanting to be president as being just like a Bain CEO(?) donating to Obama. Yes, these things are all the same. :eusa_boohoo:

How do you feel about Obama's million dollar donor Bill Maher? And all the nasties he's said in his time about conservative women?

I'm starting to understand that Conservative women are only attacked when a liberal tells jokes about them. When Conservatives do it to other conservative women it's justified. I think I'm getting the hang of this..

BTW..Is what Matthews said the same as telling someone they are a whore or wishing they would die? You made the comparison so let me hear you say it is

#1 Meghan McCain is not a conservative and not even a RINO. When she votes for John Kerry and she constantly attacks other republicans as being too extreme for her liking, she joins the ranks of Andrew Sullivan and David Frum.

They are closet Democrats riding the "dinner circuit" in Washington and feeding their egos.

So no conservative is attacking a conservative woman. People are attacking a politico wannabe kid who's only claim to fame is having a "mavericky last name".

And this wannabe is consistently attacking the party, members of the party and conservative media.

If she wants to run with the big dogs and try to bite at their heels, Meghan better get a studded collar because others are starting to bite back.

And she's earned the scorn that is now being heaped on her.

#2 I brought up Maher, not Matthews. But if you want to talk about Matthews he's a constant attack dog for the administration.

That's a no freaking brainer.

By that logic you must then agree that twitter kooks "wishing someone dead" are at least better than the far left kooks like Brett Kimerlin who are actually trying to get people killed, fired and frivolously sued into the poorhouse right?

After Brett Kimberlin blogburst, RedState blogger/CNN contributor Erick Erickson and family victims of SWATting; will CNN cover the story? | Twitchy

Oh boy...here we go with the oh look your guys threatened my guys, and then we gets lists of both sides being assholes...

Friday, May 25th Is “Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day”

I don't care about one off anonymous douchebags from either side. Kimberlin is not someone who just makes threats. He follows through and is a domestic terrorist. That brings things to a whole new level.

Call someone an idiot and they should laugh and forget it. Try and get someone killed and you belong in jail (again in kimberlin's case).

Are you stupid? I asked if they were kicked out by the left and you post a link to a democratic election showing they couldnt get votes. :lol: That happens in elections but the Right are the ONLY bunch who says moderates are bad.

:lol: No defense

Thanks for admitting you didn't read the link.

From your link:

there were just 25 Blue Dogs left in Congress, after the coalition's members were wiped out in the 2010 election.
Now can you show me where there are 25...hell 10 moderate republicans holding office? I'll wait..

There is a difference between talking about the 2010 general election where they lost to Republicans and the 2012 primary where they were ousted by their own party.

Oh boy...here we go with the oh look your guys threatened my guys, and then we gets lists of both sides being assholes...

Kimberlin is a convicted domestic terrorist. He's the Speedway bomber . One of the bomb's he placed blew the leg off of a Vietnam Veteran who ended up committing suicide.
His widow won a lawsuit against him, but he's not paid up.

Brett is currently a wonderful " liberal activist " supported by Soros and the likes of Striesand.

Recently he's been targeting conservative bloggers. He's far more than an asshole.

There can be no 'left of extreme right' within the Republican party, for many, or so it seems. Booker criticized Obama, he has a mind of his own, and got "kicked" no where. It is to be hoped Romney drifts back to the center in the general election race. His VP pick will be a sign.

Kimberlin is a convicted domestic terrorist. He's the Speedway bomber . One of the bomb's he placed blew the leg off of a Vietnam Veteran who ended up committing suicide.

Brett is currently a wonderful " liberal activist " supported by Soros and the likes of Striesand.

Recently he's been targeting conservative bloggers. He's far more than an asshole.

Patterico's Pontifications » Convicted Bomber Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, Ron Brynaert, and Their Campaign of Political Terrorism

Indeed. If one were so inclined, one might even title a thread about him "Brett Kimberlin and the Democrat idea of tolerance".

There can be no 'left of extreme right' within the Republican party, for many, or so it seems. Booker criticized Obama, he has a mind of his own, and got "kicked" no where. It is to be hoped Romney drifts back to the center in the general election race. His VP pick will be a sign.

a) left of extreme right? :lol:

b) romney has to tack to the 'center'? :lol:

oh for god sakes.

Well, that's where you and I differ. You appear to think that political parties can ignore what is said in their name, so long as they don't say it themselves. I think that the longer they ignore it the worse it becomes and they should exhibit leadership by distancing themselves publicly from such comments. Difference of opinion.

It seems to be the case, and has been for a while now, that both sides of the aisle have pitbulls that they will deliberately allow latitude in order to placate the more extreme wings of their parties, while themselves maintaining a discreet but largely silent distance.

This kind of thing stifles policy debate because so much bandwidth is dedicated to personal attacks. Then again, a lot of people seem more comfortable with personal issues because they don't fully understand the political ones. For clarity, this is a generalization and not an observation about you personally.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I'm taking the kids to the pool now. I'll happily continue this philosophical exchange later.

Does that mean I get to hold Obama responsible for the idiotic stuff that comes off the fingers of Truthmatters? Does he have to spend his time repudiating every bit of idiocy she posts?

Of course it doesn't, which is why your position is stupid.

Hmmmm.

Targeted personal attack on a public figure directly calling them a whore using their twitter account on the one hand.

General indirect rantings on a message board that is well known to descend into ad hominem and invective on the first page of every thread on the other hand.

If my position were that these are the same then it would indeed be stupid.

Moving the goal posts doesn't make your position more viable, It does, however, make you look desperate.

Quantum showed 25 moderate dems and can't seem to explain why 25 of them are there when the left is intolerant. I'm still waiting for quantum to show 10 moderate repubs since they are so tolerant. G'head quantum..

Patterico's Pontifications » Convicted Bomber Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, Ron Brynaert, and Their Campaign of Political Terrorism

Indeed. If one were so inclined, one might even title a thread about him "Brett Kimberlin and the Democrat idea of tolerance".

That would be as accurate as a thread titled Joseph Kony and the Christian Way to Raise Children.

Thanks for admitting you didn't read the link.

From your link:

there were just 25 Blue Dogs left in Congress, after the coalition's members were wiped out in the 2010 election.
Now can you show me where there are 25...hell 10 moderate republicans holding office? I'll wait..

There is a difference between talking about the 2010 general election where they lost to Republicans and the 2012 primary where they were ousted by their own party.

rahm emmanuel helped craft the blue dog insurgency after the 04 election,to take the house & senate back in 06, he succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.They took over.

then, obama came and, it all went phttt, becausee and this is what CC and many here cannot seem to fathom, HIS party, thats right the hard left ran the show, via pelosi and her coven of committee chairs.....

obama gave them the keys and came obamacare, spending out the wazoo, etc. what they won they could not hold because ( another point that will make their heads explode and puts them in full denial mode) they cannot keep the moderate left of center members because the people that run their party are no where near that ticker on the political number line, anywhere near center.

Hence they got their asses kicked every way to Sunday in the 2010 midterms....the Blue dogs were nothing but cannon fodder for pelosi and reid, having a D next to their name didn't mean squat.

but in their eyes, their shit don't got no stank....see, only the gop plays that game...:rolleyes:

This man is dangerous.

I just want everyone who is backing him financially outed. We know about the Tides Foundation, and Blaze has flushed out Fidelity Investments (but they had no idea who they were dealing with) and I haven't had a chance to get to it today, but apparently Malkin is outing many donors.

:eusa_angel: Silly me, I'm trying to put a garden in.

Great link here for anyone who wants more background on Kimberlin:

Who Is Brett Kimberlin? Meet The 'Speedway Bomber' Turned 'Liberal Activist' - International Business Times

Forum List

Back