Donald Trump Speaks On The Queen And Prince Harry

Trump insulted princess Diana when her sons were very young. She rejected dating Trump and called him an anal fissure.
Did you see a video of her saying this, or did you just read what some liberal claims she said about him?

Frankly, I think that kind of language is beneath the former princess.....and I seriously doubt she ever said it. It might be something that somebody with TDS would say, but then again most of the things that are attributed to Trump seem to have only surfaced because he dared to run for POTUS and not take the bribe.

I think Harry and his skanky wife are counting on their fingers how much longer they have to wait for Harry to be king. I do hope the royals travel separately...just in case. I wouldn't put anything past ol NoBalls and Skank.

I think Harry and his skanky wife are counting on their fingers how much longer they have to wait for Harry to be king. I do hope the royals travel separately...just in case. I wouldn't put anything past ol NoBalls and Skank.

Harry is fifth in line for the Crown
It will be a long wait

So now Prince Harry is added to the Trump Enemy's List.

Frankly, Harry is trying to live his own best life, as well he should. He knows he's never going to be King, now that William has a bunch of kids who are ahead of him in the line of succession.

Forum List

Back