Megan McArdle Article: Replacing a Justice Shouldn't Be So Excruciating

LOL, it's truly funny that you believe this nonsense.

Please go outside and get some fresh air.

Did you have excess stupidity that you needed to vent?

Nope, you covered that enough for the both of us.

I just read your post again, LOL. Thanks for the chuckle low-brow.

Hopefully it will carry you through the tough times ahead when the left takes another shellacking in the 2016 elections. :eusa_boohoo:

Do you truly believe that if what you say comes true and the republicans win big that everything in this country will change for the better?

Our mission is to destroy the left, we kicked them out of the House and Senate, threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing. Next up the White House and SCOTUS. :eusa_dance:

How about answering the question I asked this time.

Did you have excess stupidity that you needed to vent?

Hopefully it will carry you through the tough times ahead when the left takes another shellacking in the 2016 elections. :eusa_boohoo:

Do you truly believe that if what you say comes true and the republicans win big that everything in this country will change for the better?

Our mission is to destroy the left, we kicked them out of the House and Senate, threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing. Next up the White House and SCOTUS. :eusa_dance:

What would be the point? Other that satisfying your need for attention. After we finish off the liberals we'll turn our wrath on the RINO's.

The issue is this: is Scalia's doctrine of textual criticism correct in interpreting the Constitution. Should our justices rule as they think the founders would have ruled?
Do you think Latino women are wiser than white men? Obama's last supreme court justice does.
Not the person I would have chosen. I would not have chosen Scalia, either.

You are in no danger of Obama picking a Scalia.

YOu can be sure he will pick another Sotomayor.

Which will be very bad for America and Americans.
I can be sure that he will not pick anyone of the sort if he wants it ratified by the end of the year. The Senate will be put in a tough position if he nominates Kelly or Srinivasan. The Senate ratified them 97-0 and 98-0 in the last two or three years.

If they are ratified, the President gets a victory.

If they are refused, the Dems go on the war cry of "obstructionism".

Every single dem appointee voted in support of Disparate Impact Theory and thus Blatant Anti-white Discrimination (see new haven firefighter case).

He can't avoid that type of thinking unless he completely betrays everything he stands for.

And nominates someone the Republicans want.
Oh, give it up. You and 5% of the country believe that. If Obama nominates Kelley or Srinivasen, then we in the GOP either ratify the pick or face a rough handling by the electorate.

What would be the point? Other that satisfying your need for attention. After we finish off the liberals we'll turn our wrath on the RINO's.
You are drinking again. The 10% does not tell the 90% what to do.

Forum List

Back