South Dakota passes transgender bathroom bill

Read that lovely statement from the president of the fag group....its OK to defend FAG'S rights but its not OK to make sure NORMAL boys and girls can use the rest room without harassment or a mentally ill person gawking at them etc...good for South Dakota. The mentally ill things can use a staff bathroom or something.

Republican Sen. David Omdahl urged other legislators Tuesday to support the bill to "preserve the innocence of our young people."
I agree completely
and history will not treat kindly those who support this discriminatory measure
Ummm REALLY? Forcing sane, innocent children to take a dump by a mentally ill person isn't discriminatory?
The Legislature's passage of the bill is "shocking," said Thomas Lewis, a transgender student in his senior year at Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls, the state's most populous city.
"At this point, I'm hoping that the governor has a sense of humanity and the common sense not to write this bill into law," said Lewis, who is planning to attend college in Minnesota. "I am so glad to be leaving soon. I can escape the oppression that my home state wants to put on me."

I am sure the normal people say BYE. Poor kid probably doesn't even know he is ill..
Why cant society handle these mentally ill people correctly? You fucks are just amking it WORSE.
The first step of AA is to admit you have a problem. JS

Watch for the Gaystapo to go after South Dakota's governor like they did Pence in Indiana

From the link in the OP:

"History has never looked kindly upon those who attack the basic civil rights of their fellow Americans, and history will not treat kindly those who support this discriminatory measure," Chad Griffin, the president of the LGBT-rights organization Human Rights Campaign, said in a statement Tuesday.

Translated into plain english: "We the cult members of the Church of LGBT will find and persecute anyone opposed to our dogmatic rules forcing upon the masses using the courts and blackmail and bullying and destroying careers...in short extortion...if they do not bow down to Our New Rainbow Religion"..

Just in case anyone couldn't read between the thinly-veiled threat lines on their own..

When it comes to BEHAVIORS, South Dakota has a right to govern themselves. Suck it Cult of LGBT!

I will grant everyone this: I am an old man. I do not understand any of this BS nonsense. If you are born a man, you will die a man. Period, end of story. You can "cut and trim" any damn thing you want - but you will still be a man. So, to urinate like a woman (or a man) because it makes you feel good, makes you "pretend" you are of the opposite sex only serves to make you a freak of nature.

Where is equal rights for people that think they are animals? Shouldn't those children get to go piss on the tree in the playground?

I will grant everyone this: I am an old man. I do not understand any of this BS nonsense. If you are born a man, you will die a man. Period, end of story. You can "cut and trim" any damn thing you want - but you will still be a man. So, to urinate like a woman (or a man) because it makes you feel good, makes you "pretend" you are of the opposite sex only serves to make you a freak of nature.
Or just simply grotesquely, obviously and unarguably patently mentally ill...

I am of the sober and firm opinion that anyone who enables a mentally ill person such as a "transgender" (no such thing exists) in their delusions...who takes it a step further and attempts to inoculate other innocents to become tacitly promotional of delusions themselves, should be thrown in jail and or fined heavily.

Or just simply grotesquely, obviously and unarguably patently mentally ill...

We have become (in some circles) a country that embraces the perverted. It reminds me a great deal of the Caligula era in Rome. "Embrace the ridiculous". However, when a country loses its moral compass - ruin comes soon after. Is it any wonder, then, that this country has entered its death throes?

Watch for the Gaystapo to go after South Dakota's governor like they did Pence in Indiana
And the Virginia Governor...don't forget...he's trying to stay out of prison right now ultimately, thanks to his views against gay marriage whereupon INSTANTLY MSNBC host Rachael Maddow fanned the flames of a professional witch hunt against him until he was convicted for his kids drinking a case of gatoraide on the public's dime while he was in office...among other ordinary fringe benefits most governors enjoy without penalty while in office..

Time to fight fire with fire methinks...

And the Virginia Governor...don't forget...he's trying to stay out of prison right now ultimately, thanks to his views against gay marriage whereupon INSTANTLY MSNBC host Rachael Maddow fanned the flames of a professional witch hunt against him until he was convicted for his kids drinking a case of gatoraide on the public's dime while he was in office...among other ordinary fringe benefits most governors enjoy without penalty while in office..

Time to fight fire with fire methinks...

Militant gays annoy the hell out of me. Eventually they will push too far...then the fun begins

And, boys, here she comes...
jazz4.jpg

Some tighty whities are about to get educated...

Any one want to bet that before long we see the SD state flag with swastika on it?

Forum List

Back