The Daily 202: A third-place finish in South Carolina would be a huge setback for Ted Cruz

• Banned
Your jealousy is so rank. I had a good day in the CHL with friends last week and at our condo across Temple Square. I am sorry for you that the cows are your only buddies. Trump has peaked. 30% of the party will support him, and as the others drop out, those candidates' voters will support anybody but Trump. I think it is going to be Rubio or Bush.

Your jealousy is so rank. I had a good day in the CHL with friends last week and at our condo across Temple Square. I am sorry for you that the cows are your only buddies. Trump has peaked. 30% of the party will support him, and as the others drop out, those candidates' voters will support anybody but Trump. I think it is going to be Rubio or Bush.
What's the CHL??? The stock symbol for some tit cup company?

• Banned
LDS Church History Library. Accept it what is, kid, and you will be happier. Most of the active LDS in SLC hate the idea of a Trump presidency, are not too sure about Cruz, and would really like to see Bush somehow make it.

It would be over for the little bastard and Nev would = a blow out win for trump on super tuesday. 2008 and 2012 the primary would of already been in warp drive for the winner...This one is kind of screwed up and drawned out by bs.

• Banned
Those 25% who support Cruz will not go to Trump. They will go elsewhere, sit on their hands,or vote Dem to punish the GOP mainstream.

Good, Cruz is probably the craziest fucker to run for POTUS during my lifetime.
He's just plain creepy.
Yes, he is, and his voters will go to Rubio or Bush.
I wouldn't say creepy. He and I don't necessarily see eye to eye...he is too religiously driven to be a good leader for "ALL" of the people.....but many like him....but not enough to win a general election. If (when) he drops out, Bush will likely be gone (as will Carson....both likely this Sunday)....and Rubio will get the lion share of their supporters, with Kasich getting maybe 20% of them...

Rubio will be on top in the end with Kasich as his VP......(Ohio an important state in the general).

He's above 30% in every poll.
Latest Poll Results: 2016 Elections, Approval Ratings & Issues

Those 25% who support Cruz will not go to Trump. They will go elsewhere, sit on their hands,or vote Dem to punish the GOP mainstream.
Trump maxed out. As you notice with each poll, when someone drops out, others creep up but trump is pretty much is stagnant. No one who supports Bush, for example, would ever consider trump. Carson people? Never would go to Trump. Rubio? Cruz? No way. Trump will gain few at best...but likely no more than he already has.

and the rest make up 60%...

Consolidate their supporters and whoever is left over will have a greater number of supporters than trump.

Consolidate their supporters and whoever is left over will have a greater number of supporters than trump.
Well if Cruz and Trump have 50% of the pledged delegates, it's gonna be nasty. Trump ain't gonna play nice if he's the top dog and not the nominee. And, Cruz supporters don't like Trump.

Not nationally. Check RCP and the individual polls.

You're assuming that every voter will go to another candidate. You have no way of knowing what they will do.

Forum List

Back