Meet your First Ladies

Pinky Binky

Dec 23, 2017
Probably the most tragic of figures of all the wives.

How would you have handled this?

To each their own
michelleobama.jpg

th

hillary-clinton-ugly-3-240x300.jpg

• Banned
I don't know the rules here but is the history section a flame throwing event? If it is fine if it isn't I was mistaken Thanks

I don't know the rules here but is the history section a flame throwing event? If it is fine if it isn't I was mistaken Thanks
You are correct! In the history forum, people arent allowed to disagree with the OP or other opinions. My mistake.

• Banned
Lincoln's wife may have been bi-polar and Buchanan's 1st lady may have been a man. Why pick on Pierce?
My Lord. I picked her out because of the great pain that woman went through.......Infant son dying. 4 yr old son dies. 13 yr old son decapitated in front of her eyes in a train wreck.

Mary Lincoln. Cherished son dies in the WH. Husband head is shot off watching a play.

Buchanan's fiance died tragically before their wedding. Lasting great loss and never married.

I guess this history section was not what I anticipated.

All First Ladies are beautiful.

Uh, no.

Never thought I would see you again. I'm going way deeper than skin here my dear.

Another beautiful FL. Tragically suffered epilepsy. Strikingly attractive.

First Lady, Ida Saxton Mckinley by Everett

Can we have any people bash a woman with epilepsy, lost 2 infant daughters and her close mother, then her husband is shot....Thanks for your kindness in advance.

Uh, no.

Never thought I would see you again. I'm going way deeper than skin here my dear.

Can we have any people bash a woman with epilepsy, lost 2 infant daughters and her close mother, then her husband is shot....Thanks for your kindness in advance.

Oh puh-leeze. You have ZERO clue as to what these long dead women were like in real life.

Uh, no.

Oh puh-leeze. You have ZERO clue as to what these long dead women were like in real life.

No. But i can go by bios and autobios.

I can say for sure the first 2 were as gentle and kind as a lamb. You have any kids? Those 2 lost 5.

Uh, no.

Every woman that loses her mother deserves sympathy for their rare, unfortunate life!

Uh, no.

I can say for sure the first 2 were as gentle and kind as a lamb. You have any kids? Those 2 lost 5.

Uh, no.

Your Agony Aunt shtick is a bit stale, bub.

Now Martha Jefferson died at 33, 18 yrs before he became prez.

No known portrait of her exists. Her daughter, also named Martha,(not uncommon in those days) was the WH hostess during her father's term. She is said to be the spitting image oh her mother.

Anna Harrison was only FL for one month. A real frontier woman. She never occupied the WH. Very well educated.

Creepy Grover Cleveland first met his intended bride when she was 11 years old. They married when Grover was 48 and his wife was 21.

Forum List

Back