Chappaquiddick movie

I was 11 at the time. I knew it happened, I knew - you know. The basics. I don’t know the specifics. I don’t know what was going on behind the scenes, and I would like to.

I was 11 at the time. I knew it happened, I knew - you know. The basics. I don’t know the specifics. I don’t know what was going on behind the scenes, and I would like to.

I dont know how a man swims out of his sinking car without grabbing his girlfriend sitting next to him. It's not like forgetting your car keys

I dont know how a man swims out of his sinking car without grabbing his girlfriend sitting next to him. It's not like forgetting your car keys
The car keys are a little lighter than a dead woman...

She was dead already? didnt know that part.

By the time you get the keys, go up for air and dive down she be dead...

The only person who really knows the truth of what happened is dead, and he was too drunk at the time to remember.

The only person who really knows the truth of what happened is dead, and he was too drunk at the time to remember.
That's what they taught us to say in the Army...

There is compelling evidence that she survived the crash and was alive for at least a couple of hours. Had the asshole reported the crash, and if the reports are correct, she would have lived.

There is compelling evidence that she survived the crash and was alive for at least a couple of hours. Had the asshole reported the crash, and if the reports are correct, she would have lived.

Do you know what that evidence was? had she shown signs of trying to get out?

You can find it on the web. It has been so long I don't remember what it was anymore.

As westwall alluded to, it will be interesting as to who wrote the script to the movie and whether or not the saw the interviews with the first responders who insisted she was alive at least a half hour in the car before air ran out, not drowned. Then the other issues as to whether Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy intentionally murdered her because of pregnancy or other reasons. Actually the movie could be called The Swamp, as an allegory to today's Obama swamp in DC.

You can find it on the web. It has been so long I don't remember what it was anymore.

Yup, that's pretty much my point. It's been that long ago, I was young, and I haven't looked into who made the movie yet, but I dare to dream they will be honest with the facts.

Because people have drowned fighting with a window that won't crack or a seat belt that won't release - whatever. Sometimes you do just save yourself.

Obviously not what happened here, from the little I do know.

As westwall alluded to, it will be interesting as to who wrote the script to the movie and whether or not the saw the interviews with the first responders who insisted she was alive at least a half hour in the car before air ran out, not drowned. Then the other issues as to whether Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy intentionally murdered her because of pregnancy or other reasons. Actually the movie could be called The Swamp, as an allegory to today's Obama swamp in DC.

I think at first he was drunk and wasn't thinking (total guess on my part.) But as time went on, he fucked up in a spectacular fashion.

So there was no autopsy, no proving she was or was not pregnant?

Here are the apparently "easy facts," as produced by People:

PEOPLE Explains: All About Chappaquiddick, the Shocking Kennedy Scandal That Left One Woman Dead

“That night on Chappaquiddick Island ended in a horrible tragedy that haunts me every day of my life,” he wrote. “I had suffered sudden and violent loss far too many times, but this night was different. This night I was responsible. It was an accident, but I was responsible.”

And then there's Wiki, which can be edited by just about anybody.

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back