"Meet The Press" Is Unwatchable....

Chuck Todd is a fine newsman; I think he's better outside of the studio but I'm sure he likes being out of the elements. He's better than Gregory but nobody is going to do as well as Russert did.

A "newsman"? :lol: He's a pollster hack....if you want to see a newsman watch Brit Hume....he knows the difference between news and advertising.

Go do what we pay you for, or die trying.

"we"?....scum like you don't pay taxes, don't serve, don't vote, just live off the generosity of others....you don't own the computer you're on. And I've already alerted the staff here that you're a sock.
Dumbass, the Mods don't allow socks to post 12,000 times. I'm well known here cannon fodder. You just keep lying to yourself, that's what you're good at.

And that lie about you defending the nation and that being honorable, you swallowed that bullshit as well. Carry on.

Chuck Todd is a fine newsman; I think he's better outside of the studio but I'm sure he likes being out of the elements. He's better than Gregory but nobody is going to do as well as Russert did.

A "newsman"? :lol: He's a pollster hack....if you want to see a newsman watch Brit Hume....he knows the difference between news and advertising.

Britt Hume used to have credibility. He hasn't for a very long time.

"Meet the Republicans" has been unwatchable ever since Senator John McCain became co-host.

At least they're consistent. When Republicans held power, they invited mostly Republican guests, and when Democrats held power, they invited mostly Republican guests.

At least David Gregory tried to conceal that he was auditioning for a FOX News gig. Chuck Todd, he's very open about that.

They should make Al Sharpton the host of MTP. They wouldn't even need guests.

Tim Russert was so good on the show.
When it was announced that David Gregory would replace I thought it was a good choice.
Maybe time to let the show die.

Maybe they get a host that's not an Obama ass kisser / Democrat sympathizer.
Should Joe Scarborough have been given the job after Gregory.
Not Joe and Mika...Just Joe.

This liberal also finds he show unwatchable. This liberal wants follow up questions. This liberal will go to the park if he wants to watch people play softball.

If the host of that show were to ask questions and actually require guests to answer them......he'd never get a politician to appear on the show. Gregory was really bad and Todd sucks for the sme reason. They both fear being labeled liberals. They erroneously believe that calling out a liar on a lie will mean forfeiting their objectivity.

Wimps. Ask a question....listen while the guest doesn't answer it and instead makes a stump speech. Then declare that "we are out of time". Secure guest for future episodes.

And that lie about you defending the nation and that being honorable, you swallowed that bullshit as well. Carry on.

You know nothing of honor and therefore have no dignity....part of serving with US Armed Forces is protecting your right to call us names and demean our valor on an anonymous board that you'd never try in person.....goes with the territory, dirtbag.

Forum List

Back