"Meet The Press" Is Unwatchable....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Not only is Chuck Todd and his chickenshit attempt at a goatee, ugly and ill at ease, but the format makes no sense. He walks from one "panel" to the other while they sit there staring off into space, twitching his shoulder for some unknown reason as if it gives his gibberish some kind of must-see emphasis.... :eusa_snooty:

72597_5_.jpg

Tim Russert was at least a watchable Rat hack and Gregory was a cowardly ambush artist that often got smoked by his target....at least they pissed me off a little, but c'mon....Chuck Todd? I can't get past the weirdness of this new MTP enough to even consider throwing a shoe at the screen. Todd wasn't supposed to be the new chimp....NBC wanted Jon Stewart...which tells the world there's no "news" value on this show....only face-time for D.C. political hacks who don't F-bomb the audience.

My advice? Give the show to Chris Matthews....sure, ol tingle-leg is a foghorn moron, but at least he's watchable in some perverse sense.....and can even make America do a spit-take with their morning coffee on occasion over one of his rants....otherwise MTP may as well be put down.

Chris-Matthews.jpg

Last edited:
Not only is Chuck Todd and his chickenshit attempt at a goatee, ugly and ill at ease, but the format makes no sense. He walks from one "panel" to the other while they sit there staring off into space, twitching his shoulder for some unknown reason as if it gives his gibberish some kind of must-see emphasis.... :eusa_snooty:

72597_5_.jpg

Tim Russert was at least a watchable Rat hack and Gregory was a cowardly ambush artist that often got smoked by his target....at least they pissed me off a little, but c'mon....Chuck Todd? I can't get past the weirdness of this new MTP enough to even consider throwing a shoe at the screen. Todd wasn't supposed to be the new chimp....NBC wanted Jon Stewart...which tells the world there's no "news" value on this show....only face-time for D.C. political hacks who don't F-bomb the audience.

My advice? Give the show to Chris Matthews....sure, ol tingle-leg is a foghorn moron, but at least he's watchable in some perverse sense.....and can even make America do a spit-take with their morning coffee on occasion over one of his rants....otherwise MTP may as well be put down.

Chris-Matthews.jpg

The problem here, as far as I can tell, is that you seem to be trying to apply reason, to an unreasonable situation.

• Banned
The problem here, as far as I can tell, is that you seem to be trying to apply reason, to an unreasonable situation.

It's not a priority or anything....I'm up on a Sunday morning....no paper to read, no news on the networks, so I like a political show before being bored to death by Chris Wallace on Fox....MTP with Chris Matthews as anchor would be fun to watch and laugh at...Todd...he's like a circus geek....no snap, no sizzle, no "there" there.

Take a break from all that nonsense news and tune into CBS Sunday Morning.

72597_5_.jpg

Chris-Matthews.jpg

NBC is a shit network and all they seem to be able to produce is bullshit.

72597_5_.jpg

Chris-Matthews.jpg
I agree..Todd sucks...and they made it worse with the jazzed up format. Unnecessary and distracting. They need a journalistic heavyweight. But he died.

Last edited:
Take a break from all that nonsense news and tune into CBS Sunday Morning.

After what CBS did to us in Vietnam? no thanks.
To bad, grudge over 40 years old prevents you from viewing a nice magazine program of art and human interest stories put on by folks who had nothing to do with the war coverage that offended you so long ago.

In agree..Todd sucks...and they made it worse with the jazzed up format. Unnecessary and distracting. They need a journalistic heavyweight. But he died.

It's like they blew their budget on the set and hired a game show host after Stewart told them to piss off. If anybody at NBC had a brain in their head they'd flip and become a conservative network....it's all about ad dollars in the end.

72597_5_.jpg

Chris-Matthews.jpg
In agree..Todd sucks...and they made it worse with the jazzed up format. Unnecessary and distracting. They need a journalistic heavyweight. But he died.
The problem with NBC is they obviously have an agenda. Their credibility is as weak as Obama's credibility.

Last edited:
To bad, grudge over 40 years old prevents you from viewing a nice magazine program of art and human interest stories put on by folks who had nothing to do with the war coverage that offended you so long ago.

Yeah well, it's not only about my "grudge" with Walter Cronkite....that was treason what he did in Saigon out of spite for being blackballed....it's continued on with Dan Rather and his fake story on Bush with the trumped up TANG crap that got him fired. And 60 Minutes regularly smearing folks and firing correspondents who defy the DNC line of suitable material....to each his own, watch what you please...no CBS for me ever.

Yeah well, it's not only about my "grudge" with Walter Cronkite....that was treason what he did in Saigon out of spite for being blackballed....it's continued on with Dan Rather and his fake story on Bush with the trumped up TANG crap that got him fired. And 60 Minutes regularly smearing folks and firing correspondents who defy the DNC line of suitable material....to each his own, watch what you please...no CBS for me ever.
Vietnam was lost before it started cannon fodder, just like Iraq.

Chuck Todd is a fine newsman; I think he's better outside of the studio but I'm sure he likes being out of the elements. He's better than Gregory but nobody is going to do as well as Russert did.

Forum List

Back