Meet the new Meet the Press

I remember that face from Obiden 1.0 in the press room. That is one angry frowning man-hating, America-hating Commee Libstain monster. miketx still wanted to nail it though.

Why would you watch any of them?
I have to confess, I was stupid enough to think she would treat Trump fairly and not be a partisan attack dog. Surely she would have learned from other's mistakes. I don't know what I was thinking. The MSM has been sent their letters from the Biden White House with their orders and she was just following Biden's orders.

I have to confess, I was stupid enough to think she would treat Trump fairly and not be a partisan attack dog. Surely she would have learned from other's mistakes. I don't know what I was thinking. The MSM has been sent their letters from the Biden White House with their orders and she was just following Biden's orders.

I really have a hard time understanding that.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult are all members of the same Cult.
Politicians, The Media, the Fact Checkers - all the same people.
They don't need to be told what to do, they all think the exact same thing.
To think otherwise is ......................

I really have a hard time understanding that.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult are all members of the same Cult.
Politicians, The Media, the Fact Checkers - all the same people.
They don't need to be told what to do, they all think the exact same thing.
To think otherwise is ......................
Absolutely. I have said that many times. I very much doubt Biden is behind the DOJ's and other's persecutions against Trump. They are all part of the same cult and the cult knows what the cult wants. In fact, I have no doubt they are doing their best to show there is no connection between the Biden White House and the DOJ, NY, Georgia, etc. There doesn't need to be. However, the Biden White House did, in fact, send a letter to the media to influence the ways for them to report on the Biden Impeachment Inquiry.

Absolutely. I have said that many times. I very much doubt Biden is behind the DOJ's and other's persecutions against Trump. They are all part of the same cult and the cult knows what the cult wants. In fact, I have no doubt they are doing their best to show there is no connection between the Biden White House and the DOJ, NY, Georgia, etc. There doesn't need to be. However, the Biden White House did, in fact, send a letter to the media suggesting ways for them to report on the Biden Impeachment Inquiry.

That's an unforced error on their part.

(copied from the closed thread)
Exactly right. Welker couldn't stop saying the phrase "abortion ban". She must have said it 20x, and Trump kept saying he likes a 15-week ban by either the state or the Federal government.

Trump should have said, "what policy do you prefer Kirsten? You do know 8 democrat run states allow partial birth abortions up to the moment of birth? That's when the baby's brain is sucked out as it emerges, do you like that policy Kirsten?"

Welker also tried to play gotcha with J6, but Trump wouldn't play. To his credit Trump said he requested the NG 3-days BEFORE J6 and Pelosi and Bowser would not approve his request.

Later in the show Kirsten said that Trump did not request the National Guard 3-days before J6, which is a lie. Not only did Trump request the National Guard, Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested the National Guard.

I think I'll watch CBS instead of MTP and their new political hack.
Watching ANY establishment corporate media is your first mistake. It’s all propaganda whenever political issues are reported or discussed.

Forum List

Back