"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Again, swampy.... depends on the issue that they've sold themselves on.

McCain's is unacceptable.

So, as long as they've sold themselves to the right group, you're behind them? Seems a little cynical to me, I would prefer a politician who's workng for me.

So, as long as they've sold themselves to the right group, you're behind them? Seems a little cynical to me, I would prefer a politician who's workng for me.

If you vote Republican, you're certain to get someone working only for the richest people, like the Walton family. Bush himself described his base as "the haves, and the have more".

At least the Democrats offer a fair shot at someone who will work for ordinary working Americans.

If you vote Republican, you're certain to get someone working only for the richest people, like the Walton family. Bush himself described his base as "the haves, and the have more".

At least the Democrats offer a fair shot at someone who will work for ordinary working Americans.

If vote for MCcain expect lower taxes and a curbing of federal spending. If you vote for a Democrat look for tax hikes on the middle class and expontential growth in federal government spending.

If vote for MCcain expect lower taxes and a curbing of federal spending. If you vote for a Democrat look for tax hikes on the middle class and expontential growth in federal government spending.

Not lower taxes - deferred taxes. GOP deficit spending is a tax on future generations. How will our kids meet their own needs if we stick them with the bill for our expenses?

Not lower taxes - deferred taxes. GOP deficit spending is a tax on future generations. How will our kids meet their own needs if we stick them with the bill for our expenses?

I guess by cutting spending your saying that MCcain is suggesting taxing future generations, huh? No, there is waste throughout the federal government. Earmarks are only one example of wasteful spending, there is billions of dollars that are fleeced from American taxpayers each year. MCcain suggests taking that money which is fleeced and returning it to the taxpayer.

I guess by cutting spending your saying that MCcain is suggesting taxing future generations, huh? No, there is waste throughout the federal government. Earmarks are only one example of wasteful spending, there is billions of dollars that are fleeced from American taxpayers each year. MCcain suggests taking that money which is fleeced and returning it to the taxpayer.
McCain will not cut spending. He has too many lobbyists on his payroll, and they all want government money in return.

McCain will not cut spending. He has too many lobbyists on his payroll, and they all want government money in return.

A perfect example of his not cutting waste.....

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a longtime critic of pork spending, has introduced S. Res. 173, intended to make it easier to weed out earmarks in appropriations bills that are unauthorized or not requested by the president. Co-sponsoring the bill are Senators Russell Feingold (D-Wis.), Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), and Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) If passed, the resolution would help restrain out-of-control spending by requiring 60 votes to retain an earmark if a senator raised a point of order against it.

http://www.cagw.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=7007

Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW) is a private, non-partisan, non-profit organization representing more than one million members and supporters nationwide. CAGW's mission is to eliminate waste, mismanagement, and inefficiency in the federal government.

http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_Mission_History

Forum List

Back