Meet the Harvard educated 39yr old woman VP responsible for Bud Light's trans marketing decision

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
72C541E7-5E9C-4A45-961A-98BC897F29EA_jpe-2777594.JPG

Bud Light's vice president said she wanted to update its 'fratty' branding with 'inclusivity' days before Dylan Mulvaney's partnership was unveiled.

Alissa Heinerscheid spoke on a business podcast on March 30 to claim that the Anheuser-Busch beer had been 'in decline for a really long time' - despite it being America's number one brew with a market share of more than 13 percent.

The Harvard graduate stated that it was essential that the brand attract more female and younger drinkers because otherwise 'there will be no future for Bud Light.'

Heinerscheid, 39, gave her expertise just three days before a furious backlash was unleashed when transgender influencer Mulvaney released the Bud Light promotional on her Instagram page.

Now the company is reeling from its controversial marketing strategy and has not posted on its official Twitter account for more than a week - prompting speculation there has been an internal shakeup as a result of the botched advertising campaign.

Heinerscheid previously worked as a marketing guru at AB InBev before moving to take the helm as Bud Light's vice president in July last year.

Her LinkedIn profile proudly states that she is the 'first female to lead the largest beer brand in the industry.'

She told the Make Yourself at Home podcast that she was convinced Bud Light must incorporate 'inclusivity, it means shifting the tone, it means having a campaign that's truly inclusive, and feels lighter and brighter and different, and appeals to women and to men.'

Heinerscheid claimed she had a 'super clear' mandate to 'to evolve and elevate this incredibly iconic brand.'

She criticized Bud Light's former marketing strategy as dated and male-focused.

I swear, Harvard educated leftists could fuck up the only fuel and water station for 300 miles in a desert with only one road to it.

LOL....Maybe things have got a little out of hand. ;)

Come on guys, I don't want them turned into slaughter horses.

I am all for inclusivity but if I am in charge of marketing to Bud Light beer drinking hillbillies, Bubba and Bobby Jo, I sure as hell wouldn’t advertise with any pitch person other than big boobed hot chicks and athletes. Unless I wanted to piss off my customers. Crazy. Of course I didnt go to Harvard I went to Michigan and UF.

We feel sad for the nation because its over... the great experiment is over... its been strangled by liberals... so you should feel sorry for your future... not us....
Well, I guess I'll stay with my $2 Millions Net Worth.
And let you RWI's figure out how to catch up.

I am all for inclusivity but if I am in charge of marketing to Bud Light beer drinking hillbillies, Bubba and Bobby Jo, I sure as hell wouldn’t advertise with any pitch person other than big boobed hot chicks and athletes. Unless I wanted to piss off my customers. Crazy. Of course I didnt go to Harvard I went to Michigan and UF.

Ordinarily, I don't agree with you, but you've hit the nail on the head here. Deplorable Americans appreciate marketing spokespeople like Old Milwaukee's use of Sweden's world class bikini team.

72C541E7-5E9C-4A45-961A-98BC897F29EA_jpe-2777594.JPG

Bud Light's vice president said she wanted to update its 'fratty' branding with 'inclusivity' days before Dylan Mulvaney's partnership was unveiled.

Alissa Heinerscheid spoke on a business podcast on March 30 to claim that the Anheuser-Busch beer had been 'in decline for a really long time' - despite it being America's number one brew with a market share of more than 13 percent.

The Harvard graduate stated that it was essential that the brand attract more female and younger drinkers because otherwise 'there will be no future for Bud Light.'

Heinerscheid, 39, gave her expertise just three days before a furious backlash was unleashed when transgender influencer Mulvaney released the Bud Light promotional on her Instagram page.

Now the company is reeling from its controversial marketing strategy and has not posted on its official Twitter account for more than a week - prompting speculation there has been an internal shakeup as a result of the botched advertising campaign.

Heinerscheid previously worked as a marketing guru at AB InBev before moving to take the helm as Bud Light's vice president in July last year.

Her LinkedIn profile proudly states that she is the 'first female to lead the largest beer brand in the industry.'

She told the Make Yourself at Home podcast that she was convinced Bud Light must incorporate 'inclusivity, it means shifting the tone, it means having a campaign that's truly inclusive, and feels lighter and brighter and different, and appeals to women and to men.'

Heinerscheid claimed she had a 'super clear' mandate to 'to evolve and elevate this incredibly iconic brand.'

She criticized Bud Light's former marketing strategy as dated and male-focused.

I swear, Harvard educated leftists could fuck up the only fuel and water station for 300 miles in a desert with only one road to it.
Didn't cater to fragile masculinity.

Forum List

Back