can't believe Fox News doesn't have the INTERESTING story of Trump's Easter msg LOL

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yeh, some lib here had this story.

Fox missed a good opportunity... I LMAO at what Trump said

I laugh because others don't have the cajones to tell us the damned TRUTH like he does. And the silly little indictment against him didn't stop him from telling it...

He is 1000% correct that this admin is leading us toward WWIII ... I didn't find one thing in that video (which no doubt was supposed to make us anti-Trump) that I wouldn't post in TRUMP's FAVOR.

Loons

I laugh because others don't have the cajones to tell us the damned TRUTH like he does. And the silly little indictment against him didn't stop him from telling it...

He is 1000% correct that this admin is leading us toward WWIII ... I didn't find one thing in that video (which no doubt was supposed to make us anti-Trump) that I wouldn't post in TRUMP's FAVOR.

Loons
Loons? Mirror

If anyone wants to check out Trump's ongoing sanity breakdown, here's Trump's unifying Easter message.

And yes, if you think Trump belongs in an adult care facility, you agree with all the sensible people.

NYPICHPDPICT000009423365.jpg

I guess Fox really does have some kind of animus toward Trump

Are they trying to get lib viewers?

Ha ha... whoever does not watch Fox already is NOT going to watch

Don't they u/stand that libs are CRAZY?

and like no one wants to be one anymore???!!

They may not get that (except hannity and ingraham and a few others... wAtters)

If anyone wants to check outTrump's ongoing sanity breakdown, here's Trump's unifying Easter message:

NYPICHPDPICT000009423365.jpg

If you think Trump belongs in an adult care facility, you agree with all the sensible people.

you wish

Instead, hardly any American agrees with you

and most agree with Trump

You people are so sick, though, that you think everyone else is also

Loons
And the persecution complex continues. Loved Trump's all caps Easter meltdown. :auiqs.jpg:Very Presidential.

The first two minutes of this sketch is GOLD!

As usual, Trump makes it all about himself. Compare his message to that of Ron DeSantis

Forum List

Back