Medicare vouches create death panels

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

MEDICARE VOUCHERS CREATE DEATH PANELS

Under Medicare as is I do have an option. Me and my doctor make the best medical decisions for me. Under Medicare Voucher the private healthcare providers will make decisions for me and my doctor. Which doctor, which hospital, which medications, when lab testing, etc. Choice of healthcare provider under Medicare Voucher program choice will not matter as the healthcare I will get.
Medicare Voucher plan puts seniors one step closer to the cliff and one foot in the grave.

Then take your voucher and go to another provider. It's not like it's a government mandated insurance where you can't go anywhere else.

MEDICARE VOUCHERS CREATE DEATH PANELS

Under Medicare as is I do have an option. Me and my doctor make the best medical decisions for me. Under Medicare Voucher the private healthcare providers will make decisions for me and my doctor. Which doctor, which hospital, which medications, when lab testing, etc. Choice of healthcare provider under Medicare Voucher program choice will not matter as the healthcare I will get.
Medicare Voucher plan puts seniors one step closer to the cliff and one foot in the grave.
:clap2:

This is the best video (it was made 3 years ago) description I have seen of Medicare, and potential Medicare For All :

hr676 - YouTube

Last edited:

Forum List

Back