Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona

Discussion in 'Media' started by WillowTree, Apr 29, 2010.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    Updated April 28, 2010
    Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona
    By Dan Gainor
    - FOXNews.com

Both the media and the left know how they want to play this – don’t go for the jugular, go for the wallet.

printemailshare recommend (8) The old media love a great race – so much that they’d rather double their pleasure by injecting racial politics into the 2010 congressional elections. They weren’t content with claiming conservatives were anti-black racists who wanted to restart the Civil War. Now the left and the media that support it are claiming that conservatives are anti-Hispanic racists who have re-launched the Mexican War as well.

That latest bogus claim follows the passage of a law in Arizona that essentially authorizes state law enforcement agencies to enforce federal statutes on immigration. Liberals are going ballistic over the law. That’s unsurprising, given 2010 is an election year and Democrats are doing poorly at the box office.

The media and others on the left have become so entangled on the issue that it’s almost impossible to sort out exactly who is leading the charge to halt the law, beat up on Arizona and welcome the estimated 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants into our nation's arms and pocketbook.

Once the law was signed by Arizona's governor those even-handed, professionally neutral journalists acted like they had joined La Raza. CBS "Early Show" co-host Harry Smith claimed to know the heart of every Hispanic in Arizona, asking Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): “And for the millions of Hispanic Americans who live in Arizona, what do you say to them, who feel like this bill is purely discriminatory?”

FOXNews.com - Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I guess they dont like the ideas of people having to carry papers with them to prove they are allowed to be Brown in Arizona.

3. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Great book!

[​IMG]

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Tell me how the latinos of this country feel about this law?

5. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    :lol:

7. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    Any time we Americanos visit any country we have to show our papers. why should latinos be shown favoritisim? doyathink? cause they izz brown they izz special??

8. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    How about the legal hispanics? You keep forgetting about them, Willow.

9. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I spoke to a Mexican friend of mine yesterday. (Yes, he's Mexican. He and his family live across the street from me. He applied for citizenship about 10 years ago along with his wife.) They are angry that illegals are allowed to work in this country without having to go through the proper channels, fill out all the paperwork and pay the various fees like them, so he's glad to see that something is being done. How many Latinos do you know?

10. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    no i don't luissa darling i posted a story about a legal brown lady with an hispanic accent whose husband and two grown sons were gunned down with an ak47 on the streets of san francisco.. you know?? san fran,, the sanctuary sity who gives sancturary to criminal illegals from el salvador,, not one fucktard from the left will stand up and scream for her rights, for her son's rights, for her husbands rights.. oh they donna need no goddamn rights,, they izz American and they izz dead.. fuck her..