Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Updated April 28, 2010
Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona
By Dan Gainor
- FOXNews.com

Both the media and the left know how they want to play this – don’t go for the jugular, go for the wallet.

printemailshare recommend (8) The old media love a great race – so much that they’d rather double their pleasure by injecting racial politics into the 2010 congressional elections. They weren’t content with claiming conservatives were anti-black racists who wanted to restart the Civil War. Now the left and the media that support it are claiming that conservatives are anti-Hispanic racists who have re-launched the Mexican War as well.

That latest bogus claim follows the passage of a law in Arizona that essentially authorizes state law enforcement agencies to enforce federal statutes on immigration. Liberals are going ballistic over the law. That’s unsurprising, given 2010 is an election year and Democrats are doing poorly at the box office.

The media and others on the left have become so entangled on the issue that it’s almost impossible to sort out exactly who is leading the charge to halt the law, beat up on Arizona and welcome the estimated 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants into our nation's arms and pocketbook.

Once the law was signed by Arizona's governor those even-handed, professionally neutral journalists acted like they had joined La Raza. CBS "Early Show" co-host Harry Smith claimed to know the heart of every Hispanic in Arizona, asking Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): “And for the millions of Hispanic Americans who live in Arizona, what do you say to them, who feel like this bill is purely discriminatory?”

FOXNews.com - Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona

I guess they dont like the ideas of people having to carry papers with them to prove they are allowed to be Brown in Arizona.

Great book!

race_baiting_for_dummies_xlarge.jpeg

Any time we Americanos visit any country we have to show our papers. why should latinos be shown favoritisim? doyathink? cause they izz brown they izz special??

Any time we Americanos visit any country we have to show our papers. why should latinos be shown favoritisim? doyathink? cause they izz brown they izz special??

How about the legal hispanics? You keep forgetting about them, Willow.

Tell me how the latinos of this country feel about this law?

I spoke to a Mexican friend of mine yesterday. (Yes, he's Mexican. He and his family live across the street from me. He applied for citizenship about 10 years ago along with his wife.) They are angry that illegals are allowed to work in this country without having to go through the proper channels, fill out all the paperwork and pay the various fees like them, so he's glad to see that something is being done. How many Latinos do you know?

no i don't luissa darling i posted a story about a legal brown lady with an hispanic accent whose husband and two grown sons were gunned down with an ak47 on the streets of san francisco.. you know?? san fran,, the sanctuary sity who gives sancturary to criminal illegals from el salvador,, not one fucktard from the left will stand up and scream for her rights, for her son's rights, for her husbands rights.. oh they donna need no goddamn rights,, they izz American and they izz dead.. fuck her..

no i don't luissa darling i posted a story about a legal brown lady with an hispanic accent whose husband and two grown sons were gunned down with an ak47 on the streets of san francisco.. you know?? san fran,, the sanctuary sity who gives sancturary to criminal illegals from el salvador,, not one fucktard from the left will stand up and scream for her rights, for her son's rights, for her husbands rights.. oh they donna need no goddamn rights,, they izz American and they izz dead.. fuck her..

This law or any like it will nothing about the gang problem and drug smuggling. ;)
I have already told you a few times, what I think might actually work. Of course, you keep ignoring common sense.:lol:

This law or any like it will nothing about the gang problem and drug smuggling. ;)
I have already told you a few times, what I think might actually work. Of course, you keep ignoring common sense.:lol:

you have yet to back up your assertion,,,,,,,,,errrr..your leftwingloon talking point.

you have yet to back up your assertion,,,,,,,,,errrr..your leftwingloon talking point.

The simple fact the drug and gang problem has gotten 100 times worse since Nixon started the War on Drugs, backs up my assertion. The simple fact the mafia became a large problem during prohibition, backs up my assertion.:cuckoo:

:eusa_eh:

The simple fact the drug and gang problem has gotten 100 times worse since Nixon started the War on Drugs, backs up my assertion. The simple fact the mafia became a large problem during prohibition, backs up my assertion.:cuckoo:

well, given the fact that the problem is Gov. Brewer's to solve and not yours,, then I think i'll go with her opinion til she proves me wrong since you got nothing..

well, given the fact that the problem is Gov. Brewer's to solve and not yours,, then I think i'll go with her opinion til she proves me wrong since you got nothing..

You are such an idiot.:lol:
Her new law will do nothing to stop smugglers or the gang problem, and maybe you should do a little research before you support something for partisan reasons.
These cartels have millions of dollars to replace whoever they catch with this law, and the gangs can find someone else to commit the crimes. YOu obviously know nothing about gangs or the illegal drug industry.

You are such an idiot.:lol:
Her new law will do nothing to stop smugglers or the gang problem, and maybe you should do a little research before you support something for partisan reasons.
These cartels have millions of dollars to replace whoever they catch with this law, and the gangs can find someone else to commit the crimes. YOu obviously know nothing about gangs or the illegal drug industry.

what??? you think this is a partisan issue??? that splains a lot.. thanks honey bun.

War on Drug 1969- present: Battle at Arizona. :lol:

And we all know who will win the battle. :lol:

Forum List

Back