Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona

You are such an idiot.:lol:
Her new law will do nothing to stop smugglers or the gang problem, and maybe you should do a little research before you support something for partisan reasons.
These cartels have millions of dollars to replace whoever they catch with this law, and the gangs can find someone else to commit the crimes. YOu obviously know nothing about gangs or the illegal drug industry.

she's just unhinged today.

and secondly,, it's isn't a new law at all. It is a state law that mirrors an old FEDERAL LAW

well, given the fact that the problem is Gov. Brewer's to solve and not yours,, then I think i'll go with her opinion til she proves me wrong since you got nothing..

Her new law will do nothing to stop smugglers or the gang problem, and maybe you should do a little research before you support something for partisan reasons.
These cartels have millions of dollars to replace whoever they catch with this law, and the gangs can find someone else to commit the crimes. YOu obviously know nothing about gangs or the illegal drug industry.

what??? you think this is a partisan issue??? that splains a lot.. thanks honey bun.

You have done no research on drug smuggling and gangs, and you are blindly supporting a republican. You are making it a partisan issue, Willow. Start thinking for yourself.

she's just unhinged today.

I don't deny it,, I just ate a jar of Nutella,, and my husband came in as asked "Where is my sail" "I think I'll work on it." so I says to him,, I says.. "It's where I put it." :lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

and secondly,, it's isn't a new law at all. It is a state law that mirrors an old FEDERAL LAW

If it is an old law, why do they need to make a new one?
And if it is an old law why hasn't Arizona already been enforcing it, why are they not going after employers, and exactly how well has this so called "old law" worked?

what??? you think this is a partisan issue??? that splains a lot.. thanks honey bun.

You have done no research on drug smuggling and gangs, and you are blindly supporting a republican. You are making it a partisan issue, Willow. Start thinking for yourself.

I am thinking for myself. It is you who is spouting left wing talking points.

If it is an old law, why do they need to make a new one?
And if it is an old law why hasn't Arizona already been enforcing it, why are they not going after employers, and exactly how well has this so called "old law" worked?

See? You haven't been paying attention.. HERE,, I will say it slowly.. so maybe this time you will get it..

BECAUSE THE FEDS DON'T ENFORCE THE LAW.. IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO,, BUT THEY REFUSE.. THE GOOD GOVENOR WROTE THE DUDE IN DC AND BEGGED FOR SOME FEDERAL ENFORCEMENT.. HER LETTERS WENT UNANSWERED... UNANSWERED.. RETURN TO SENDER..ADDRESS UNKNOWN..

Last edited:
I don't deny it,, I just ate a jar of Nutella,, and my husband came in as asked "Where is my sail" "I think I'll work on it." so I says to him,, I says.. "It's where I put it." :lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... sugar high. now i'm understanding. carry on.

here's a list of recipes to make with nutella for next time.

nutella recipes, page 1 | cooking | recipe goldmine recipes

or give this a try:

Hashahar Ha’Ole Special Cocoa Spread 2.2lb (dairy)

hashaharparve.jpg

How about the legal hispanics? You keep forgetting about them, Willow.

no i don't luissa darling i posted a story about a legal brown lady with an hispanic accent whose husband and two grown sons were gunned down with an ak47 on the streets of san francisco.. you know?? san fran,, the sanctuary sity who gives sancturary to criminal illegals from el salvador,, not one fucktard from the left will stand up and scream for her rights, for her son's rights, for her husbands rights.. oh they donna need no goddamn rights,, they izz American and they izz dead.. fuck her..

This law or any like it will nothing about the gang problem and drug smuggling. ;)
I have already told you a few times, what I think might actually work. Of course, you keep ignoring common sense.:lol:

This law will do nothing about the gang problem and drug smuggling?!?! You have evidence to support that statement?

The fact is this federal law has been on the books for 70 years but never enforced to the extent Arizona is starting to do.

Tell me how the latinos of this country feel about this law?

I spoke to a Mexican friend of mine yesterday. (Yes, he's Mexican. He and his family live across the street from me. He applied for citizenship about 10 years ago along with his wife.) They are angry that illegals are allowed to work in this country without having to go through the proper channels, fill out all the paperwork and pay the various fees like them, so he's glad to see that something is being done. How many Latinos do you know?

My Mom said the same thing just yesterday. They have Mexican friends - which is difficult because my parents support the TEA Parties and are, therefore, racists... but they said very similar. They too are waiting for obtain LEGAL citizenship, but the illegals make it more difficult for all of them.

*I suppose for the brain dead, I should point out that the crack about my parents being racists was sarcasm, due solely to the constant and ridiculous claim by the lefties on here that the TEA Partiers are racist. I personally find that offensive.

Last edited:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... sugar high. now i'm understanding. carry on.

here's a list of recipes to make with nutella for next time.

nutella recipes, page 1 | cooking | recipe goldmine recipes

or give this a try:

Hashahar Ha’Ole Special Cocoa Spread 2.2lb (dairy)

hashaharparve.jpg

:clap2:

Tell me how the latinos of this country feel about this law?

I spoke to a Mexican friend of mine yesterday. (Yes, he's Mexican. He and his family live across the street from me. He applied for citizenship about 10 years ago along with his wife.) They are angry that illegals are allowed to work in this country without having to go through the proper channels, fill out all the paperwork and pay the various fees like them, so he's glad to see that something is being done. How many Latinos do you know?

My Mom said the same thing just yesterday. They have Mexican friends - which is difficult because my parents support the TEA Parties and are, therefore, racists... but they said very similar. They too are waiting for obtain LEGAL citizenship, but the illegals make it more difficult for all of them.

*I suppose for the brain dead, I should point out that the crack about my parents being racists was sarcasm, due solely to the constant and ridiculous claim by the lefties on here that the TEA Partiers are racist. I personally find that offensive.
Don't feel bad, lots of people have racist parents.

I have a Scottish friend who had no trouble becoming a citizen.

No long wait...nothing.

Different friend, different skin color has been picked up by ICE twice even though all her papers are in order and she is married to a US born citizen.

:eusa_eh:

no i don't luissa darling i posted a story about a legal brown lady with an hispanic accent whose husband and two grown sons were gunned down with an ak47 on the streets of san francisco.. you know?? san fran,, the sanctuary sity who gives sancturary to criminal illegals from el salvador,, not one fucktard from the left will stand up and scream for her rights, for her son's rights, for her husbands rights.. oh they donna need no goddamn rights,, they izz American and they izz dead.. fuck her..

This law or any like it will nothing about the gang problem and drug smuggling. ;)
I have already told you a few times, what I think might actually work. Of course, you keep ignoring common sense.:lol:

This law will do nothing about the gang problem and drug smuggling?!?! You have evidence to support that statement?

The fact is this federal law has been on the books for 70 years but never enforced to the extent Arizona is starting to do.

Typical reaction I suppose. Ask a leftwinger to prove their claim and they run off.

What have 70+ years of the drug war done to stop drug smuggling and gang violence?

You really think enforcing immigration law is going to seriously take a dent out of them?

No one has said anything about a 70 year long drug war. And yes over time I believe enforcing immigration laws will have an effect.

I've commented on it because most of the violence perpetrated by the illegals is related to the drug trade.

Immigration law is only one leg of the stool.

I'll concede the fact that drugs play a part in the violence and subsequent deaths of American citizens, but you can't dimiss the fact that the ykill innocent American citizens for reasons other than the drug trade. Case in point:

On the morning of May 24, 2008, five year old Frank Brooks, nicknamed 'Frankie Blue Eyes', died in his mother’s arms in the front yard of their rural Tate County, Mississippi home. Frankie was struck by a speeding drunk driver, illegal immigrant Jaime Perez.

2008-09-04 Debbie Serecky Age: 51
Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child

2008-09-04 Patricia Guntharp Age: 49
Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child.

2008-09-04 Marten Kudlis Age: 3
An illegal alien has been charged with vehicular homicide in the death of three year old

2008-07-27 Christopher Lanier Age: 15
An illegal alien is charged with fleeing the scene of a death after hitting and running over teenager

2008-07-20 Alonzo Foster Age: 22
Illegal alien charged in the shooting death of an unarmed 22 year old

2008-07-16 Veronica Robles Age: 37
An illegal alien has been charged in the shooting death of mother in the presence of her children

2008-06-22 Michael Bologna Age: 20
Sancuary city San Francisco protected the previously convicted illegal alien gang member charged in the murder of Michael, his brother and father

2008-06-22 Anthony Bologna Age: 48
Illegal alien gang member charged with the brutal murder of Anthony Bologna and his two sons

2008-06-22 Matthew Bologna Age: 16
The youngest son of the Bologna family allegedly murdered in cold blood by previously convicted violent illegal alien gang-banger

2008-06-01 Gloria Marie Applegate Age: 32
Illegal alien convicted of murdering woman in alley after attempted rape

2008-05-24 Frankie Brooks Age: 5
Little Frankie Blue Eyes was struck and killed in his front yard by an illegal alien charged with DUI

2008-05-18 Joshua George Age: 17
Illegal alien charged with felony drunk driving in the death of teenager on prom night

2008-04-29 Garry Weiss Age: 53
Prominent attorney and family man killed in violent collision caused by an illegal alien drunk and speeding

2008-04-29 Stephen Hough Age: 26
Twenty-six year old college student killed by intoxicated, speeding illegal alien

2008-04-29 Amy Bartelmay Age: 25
Twenty-five year old mother killed by drunk, speeding illegal alien

2008-03-02 Jamiel Shaw Age: 17
An illegal alien gang member has been charged in the shooting death of high school football star

2008-02-08 Ted Xanthakis Age: unknown
2 Men and 15-Year-Old Boy Charged with Attempting to Kill Deputy

2008-02-07 Jane Doe Age: 16
Illegal Alien Arrested for Lewd Conduct

2008-02-05 Jane Doe Age: unknown
Illegal alien charged with injuring woman in I66 accident in Virginia

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

I've commented on it because most of the violence perpetrated by the illegals is related to the drug trade.

I'll concede the fact that drugs play a part in the violence and subsequent deaths of American citizens, but you can't dimiss the fact that the ykill innocent American citizens for reasons other than the drug trade. Case in point:

On the morning of May 24, 2008, five year old Frank Brooks, nicknamed 'Frankie Blue Eyes', died in his mother’s arms in the front yard of their rural Tate County, Mississippi home. Frankie was struck by a speeding drunk driver, illegal immigrant Jaime Perez.

Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child

Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child.

An illegal alien has been charged with vehicular homicide in the death of three year old

An illegal alien is charged with fleeing the scene of a death after hitting and running over teenager

An illegal alien has been charged in the shooting death of mother in the presence of her children

Sancuary city San Francisco protected the previously convicted illegal alien gang member charged in the murder of Michael, his brother and father

Illegal alien gang member charged with the brutal murder of Anthony Bologna and his two sons

The youngest son of the Bologna family allegedly murdered in cold blood by previously convicted violent illegal alien gang-banger

Little Frankie Blue Eyes was struck and killed in his front yard by an illegal alien charged with DUI

Illegal alien charged with felony drunk driving in the death of teenager on prom night

Prominent attorney and family man killed in violent collision caused by an illegal alien drunk and speeding

Twenty-six year old college student killed by intoxicated, speeding illegal alien

An illegal alien gang member has been charged in the shooting death of high school football star

So...less than four hundred people have been killed by illegal immigrants since 1992 by your account.

How many people have been killed by Republicans?

So...less than four hundred people have been killed by illegal immigrants since 1992 by your account.

How many people have been killed by Republicans?[/QUOTE]

you are a fucking moron. nuff said.

Forum List

Back