Media's Race Baiters Lead Charge Against Arizona

I've commented on it because most of the violence perpetrated by the illegals is related to the drug trade.

Immigration law is only one leg of the stool.

I'll concede the fact that drugs play a part in the violence and subsequent deaths of American citizens, but you can't dimiss the fact that the ykill innocent American citizens for reasons other than the drug trade. Case in point:

On the morning of May 24, 2008, five year old Frank Brooks, nicknamed 'Frankie Blue Eyes', died in his mother’s arms in the front yard of their rural Tate County, Mississippi home. Frankie was struck by a speeding drunk driver, illegal immigrant Jaime Perez.

2008-09-04 Debbie Serecky Age: 51
Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child

2008-09-04 Patricia Guntharp Age: 49
Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child.

2008-09-04 Marten Kudlis Age: 3
An illegal alien has been charged with vehicular homicide in the death of three year old

2008-07-27 Christopher Lanier Age: 15
An illegal alien is charged with fleeing the scene of a death after hitting and running over teenager

2008-07-20 Alonzo Foster Age: 22
Illegal alien charged in the shooting death of an unarmed 22 year old

2008-07-16 Veronica Robles Age: 37
An illegal alien has been charged in the shooting death of mother in the presence of her children

2008-06-22 Michael Bologna Age: 20
Sancuary city San Francisco protected the previously convicted illegal alien gang member charged in the murder of Michael, his brother and father

2008-06-22 Anthony Bologna Age: 48
Illegal alien gang member charged with the brutal murder of Anthony Bologna and his two sons

2008-06-22 Matthew Bologna Age: 16
The youngest son of the Bologna family allegedly murdered in cold blood by previously convicted violent illegal alien gang-banger

2008-06-01 Gloria Marie Applegate Age: 32
Illegal alien convicted of murdering woman in alley after attempted rape

2008-05-24 Frankie Brooks Age: 5
Little Frankie Blue Eyes was struck and killed in his front yard by an illegal alien charged with DUI

2008-05-18 Joshua George Age: 17
Illegal alien charged with felony drunk driving in the death of teenager on prom night

2008-04-29 Garry Weiss Age: 53
Prominent attorney and family man killed in violent collision caused by an illegal alien drunk and speeding

2008-04-29 Stephen Hough Age: 26
Twenty-six year old college student killed by intoxicated, speeding illegal alien

2008-04-29 Amy Bartelmay Age: 25
Twenty-five year old mother killed by drunk, speeding illegal alien

2008-03-02 Jamiel Shaw Age: 17
An illegal alien gang member has been charged in the shooting death of high school football star

2008-02-08 Ted Xanthakis Age: unknown
2 Men and 15-Year-Old Boy Charged with Attempting to Kill Deputy

2008-02-07 Jane Doe Age: 16
Illegal Alien Arrested for Lewd Conduct

2008-02-05 Jane Doe Age: unknown
Illegal alien charged with injuring woman in I66 accident in Virginia

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime
So...less than four hundred people have been killed by illegal immigrants since 1992 by your account.

How many people have been killed by Republicans?

There's no way you can be this fucking stupid. I've already your dumbass that those stats are not an entire list. If you had taken the time to actually read what the purpose of the site is and their mission then maybe, just maybe you will see how utterly stupid you're being.

How many have been killed by republicans? Oh no more than what the democrats have killed. I submit democrats have killed far more people.

I'll concede the fact that drugs play a part in the violence and subsequent deaths of American citizens, but you can't dimiss the fact that the ykill innocent American citizens for reasons other than the drug trade. Case in point:

On the morning of May 24, 2008, five year old Frank Brooks, nicknamed 'Frankie Blue Eyes', died in his mother’s arms in the front yard of their rural Tate County, Mississippi home. Frankie was struck by a speeding drunk driver, illegal immigrant Jaime Perez.

2008-09-04 Debbie Serecky Age: 51
Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child

2008-09-04 Patricia Guntharp Age: 49
Illegal alien charged with vehicular homicide after running stop light and killing two women and a three year old child.

2008-09-04 Marten Kudlis Age: 3
An illegal alien has been charged with vehicular homicide in the death of three year old

2008-07-27 Christopher Lanier Age: 15
An illegal alien is charged with fleeing the scene of a death after hitting and running over teenager

2008-07-20 Alonzo Foster Age: 22
Illegal alien charged in the shooting death of an unarmed 22 year old

2008-07-16 Veronica Robles Age: 37
An illegal alien has been charged in the shooting death of mother in the presence of her children

2008-06-22 Michael Bologna Age: 20
Sancuary city San Francisco protected the previously convicted illegal alien gang member charged in the murder of Michael, his brother and father

2008-06-22 Anthony Bologna Age: 48
Illegal alien gang member charged with the brutal murder of Anthony Bologna and his two sons

2008-06-22 Matthew Bologna Age: 16
The youngest son of the Bologna family allegedly murdered in cold blood by previously convicted violent illegal alien gang-banger

2008-06-01 Gloria Marie Applegate Age: 32
Illegal alien convicted of murdering woman in alley after attempted rape

2008-05-24 Frankie Brooks Age: 5
Little Frankie Blue Eyes was struck and killed in his front yard by an illegal alien charged with DUI

2008-05-18 Joshua George Age: 17
Illegal alien charged with felony drunk driving in the death of teenager on prom night

2008-04-29 Garry Weiss Age: 53
Prominent attorney and family man killed in violent collision caused by an illegal alien drunk and speeding

2008-04-29 Stephen Hough Age: 26
Twenty-six year old college student killed by intoxicated, speeding illegal alien

2008-04-29 Amy Bartelmay Age: 25
Twenty-five year old mother killed by drunk, speeding illegal alien

2008-03-02 Jamiel Shaw Age: 17
An illegal alien gang member has been charged in the shooting death of high school football star

2008-02-08 Ted Xanthakis Age: unknown
2 Men and 15-Year-Old Boy Charged with Attempting to Kill Deputy

2008-02-07 Jane Doe Age: 16
Illegal Alien Arrested for Lewd Conduct

2008-02-05 Jane Doe Age: unknown
Illegal alien charged with injuring woman in I66 accident in Virginia

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime
So...less than four hundred people have been killed by illegal immigrants since 1992 by your account.

There's no way you can be this fucking stupid. I've already your dumbass that those stats are not an entire list. If you had taken the time to actually read what the purpose of the site is and their mission then maybe, just maybe you will see how utterly stupid you're being.

How many have been killed by republicans? Oh no more than what the democrats have killed. I submit democrats have killed far more people.
Maybe...but perhaps now you can see just how stupid and illogical you are. They don't kill people because they are undocumented, retard.

Maybe...but perhaps now you can see just how stupid and illogical you are. They don't kill people because they are undocumented, retard.

Did I list reasons why illegal aliens kill American citizens you dimwitted fuck?

You and TM must be related because you two have got to be the dumbest fuckers I've ever seen.

Maybe? hahahahahahaahahha......Your concession is duly noted.

The Dumb-As-Door-nails Republican Party and the ASSHATS who follow them are going, down, down and more down the drain.

This emotional totally unnecessary law does absolutely NOTHING to help slow dowm, curb or stop the immigration problem. Its akin to putting a tiny band-aid on a gun shot wound to the chest.

These asshats don't realize that the ONLY REAL way is to cut it off at the pass...meaning stop or make it EXTREMELY difficult for these unauthorized workers to find work.

FACT: They only come to this country for work and to find a better life. They don't come here to loiter around or annoy people or to dance, drink and drive drunk. As the Republicans and their ASSHAT followers would have you believe.

If you go after the EMPLOYERS hardcore, which the laws SHOULD have ALREADY been enforcing...illegal immigration will cease on its own. If they can't work and they know this...they will find someplace else to go. The fact of the matter is, its far too easy for them to find and get work with little to no resistance.

Its the same old Drug-War BS again, go after the little guy smoking a joint, but let the drug suppliers continue on with business as usual.

Don't get upset that you're being characterized as racists, because Swedish and Australian blonde au-pairs (sp) aren't being carded and don't face one iota of the push-back or controversy these hard-working Mexicans face everyday.

RWers are DUMB as FCUK!!!

*smh*

Last edited:
The Dumb-As-Door-nails Republican Party and the ASSHATS who follow them are going, down, down and more down the drain.

This emotional totally unnecessary law does absolutely NOTHING to help slow dowm, curb or stop the immigration problem. Its akin to putting a tiny band-aid on a gun shot wound to the chest.

These asshats don't realize that the ONLY REAL way is to cut it off at the pass...meaning stop or make it EXTREMELY difficult for these unauthorized workers to find work.

FACT: They only come to this country for work and to find a better life. They don't come here to loiter around or annoy people or to dance, drink and drive drunk. As the Republicans and their ASSHAT followers would have you believe.

If you go after the EMPLOYERS hardcore, which the laws SHOULD have ALREADY been enforcing...illegal immigration will cease on its own. If they can't work and they know this...they will find someplace else to go. The fact of the matter is, its far to easy for them to find and get work with little to no resistance.

Its the same old Drug-War BS again, go after the little guy smoking a joint, but let the drug suppliers continue on with business as usual.

Don't get upset that you're being characterized as racists, because Swedish and Australian blonde au-pairs (sp) aren't being carded and don't face one iota of the push-back or controversy these hard-working Mexicans face everyday.

RWers are DUMB as FCUK!!!

*smh*

Why are you liberal fucks so dishonest? First of all it's not an immigration problem, it's an ILLEGAL imigration problem. Secondly, you start enforcing immigration laws and it damn sure will make a difference. Thirdly, this is not a "drug-war".

I guess they dont like the ideas of people having to carry papers with them to prove they are allowed to be Brown in Arizona.

That has been the federal law for some time now. Az is just going to enforce it from the state since the feds will not.
Federal law already requires resident aliens to carry registration documents. SB 1070 makes it a state crime to violate the federal law. The law doesn't apply to "those born and raised in the Grand Canyon State" because they are obviously citizens. The law also lists documents that provide a presumption of citizenship one of which is a Driver's License. There is no needfor citizens to carry their birth certificate or passport.

Nice try though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back