Media Twofer

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I am not following the presidential campaigns beyond reading a headline or two posted on my favorite websites. There is so much talk about wannabes on television, I have to fast-forward through at least 45 minutes of a taped show. I refuse to put all of that media trivia in my head knowing that it is superfluous now, and will be absolutely worthless one second after the nominating conventions name their candidates.

Media turd-maggots are working overtime selling Ben Carson the same way my supermarket offers a twofer. I’m not buying. I did not have to pay attention to know that Ben Carson is another Taqiyya the Liar. Not in policy, indecency, and certainly not in hatred for this country; nevertheless, Carson’s campaign strategy comes right out of Taqiyya’s play book. Long on rhetoric and short on the precise details.

Ask yourself how many media mouths asked the Chicago sewer rat for details. He sure as hell never broadcasted the details of hope and change that he eventually implemented —— details like mass migration, open-borders, defeat in war, abandoning America’s sovereignty, destroying the best medical system in the world, legislating treaties, and so on.

Carson ain’t an illusion. If his campaign is not the Chicago sewer rat in a surgical gown, I do not know what he is. One sentence in the NY Times could have said the following about Taqiyya in 2008 and 2012:

He’s offering a collection of pieties and crankery; mostly, his candidacy is just about the man himself.

Evangelicals and the Carson Illusion
SEPT. 19, 2015
Ross Douthat

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/20/o...cals-and-the-carson-illusion.html?ref=opinion

He sure as hell never broadcasted the details of hope and change that he eventually implemented —— details like mass migration, open-borders, defeat in war, abandoning America’s sovereignty, destroying the best medical system in the world, legislating treaties, and so on.
Here’s a big one that nobody will ever ask for details from the liar, or Hillary Clinton, or John Kerry, or Biden:

Forum List

Back