Media snow job......The real Trayvon

Obama has GOT to be voted out this year. If he wants to defend black street thugs, there are plenty in Chicago he can defend. He doesn't need to be doing it form the Oval office.

Careful Sunshine... people might mistake you for a racist. Are you a racist?

I haven't seen Obama 'defending' any 'black street thug'... or any other color 'street thug'. I have seen him speak about a tragedy that really should not have happened. Not the way I would have preferred him to handle it, but I'm not gonna hold that against him. In fact, I can understand why a black man would relate to it on a different level to... say... me, for instance. I just see it as a horrific incident that calm and rational individuals need to investigate - without fear or favor.... just find out what happened and why. And if someone acted inappropriately, charge that person and see what a jury of their peers says.

That isn't just the 'bird'. That is a street gang hand sign.

http://www.nj.gov/oag/gang-signs-bro.pdf

You don't flip the 'bird' with your thumb up as well.
Recognize the signs. Recognize the signs of Sunshine being a race-baiting piece of trash that reprints images from a white supremist website.

:thup:

I have just quoted the two biggest racists on this forum. And everyone knows your little cheating game with the rep.

Both of you need to get out of your little holes, one of you pretending to be a writer and the other pretending to be a bon vivant, and go see what some of this stuff is all about.
Gangs are out there, and that is a gang hand signal. This will be revealed. You just wait. And BTW, CG, no one has forgotten how much you loathe Hispanics.

Did I miss yet another board election? I'm surprised you were nominated to speak on behalf of USMB, SlumShine.

Remind me.... how much do I 'loathe' Hispanics? :lol:

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

First of all, you don't know he didn't have one. Secondly, who cares?? I never take a receipt for purchases like that, and if they give me one anyway, I throw it in the trash. Thirdly, what is your damn point?? A receipt would have made everything that happened okay???

She is trying to create a smear that Trayvon stole the stuff

That is how low the rightwing needs to stoop

I don't care about wether this kid sticks his middle fingure out, smokes pot, has a retarded twitter handel, or gets suspended, but thats not the shit thats out there in the mainstream media. There is no smear campaign of this kid , that has gone mainstream.

The media shouldn't be trying to paint any picture at all, but alll we see is picutures of a smiling 12 year old boy, and hear about skittles and ice tea.

First of all, you don't know he didn't have one. Secondly, who cares?? I never take a receipt for purchases like that, and if they give me one anyway, I throw it in the trash. Thirdly, what is your damn point?? A receipt would have made everything that happened okay???

I don't care about wether this kid sticks his middle fingure out, smokes pot, has a retarded twitter handel, or gets suspended, but thats not the shit thats out there in the mainstream media. There is no smear campaign of this kid , that has gone mainstream.

The media shouldn't be trying to paint any picture at all, but alll we see is picutures of a smiling 12 year old boy, and hear about skittles and ice tea.

Regardless, he has a right to walk through any neighborhood in America without being harassed by overzealous vigilantes

i am not reading this whole thread to say this....

the pics are off david dukes website...nothing racist about that......

so i would say sunshine has exposed herself as a david duke follower

Is that really fair though?

Maybe she got them from an internet search or something. Just saying.

My kids don't do stuff like that.

Maybe you're raising yours wrong, Gaea forbid you've reproduced.

:lol:

I saw a picture of the victim, about two weeks before his death, on a horse, no "gangsta" look. I'll try to find it.

No need. He's a 17 year old kid.... 17 year old's tend to do dumb things... if he posed with the 'gangsta' look... Honestly, I don't care. It's meaningless. It certainly doesn't mean he was a 'black street thug' (I believe that was the term SlimeShine used).... It is not evidence of anything other than a 17 year old acting like a 17 year old.

Much the same as Zimmerman.... who he is means nothing... unless there is evidence that relates directly to this incident. Generally, so far as I have seen, there is no evidence that supports any 'racist' attitudes from him.

I support due process... regardless of the race, color or creed of the victim or alleged perp.

Regardless, he has a right to walk through any neighborhood in America without being harassed by overzealous vigilantes

Way to change the subject, and I don't automatically accet your premise that he was harassed or that Zimmerman is an overzealous vigilante.

would you post a pic that you knew was from david dukes site?

think about it...and she had to know....when you click on the thread title it reveals that its david dukes site

Way to change the subject, and I don't automatically accet your premise that he was harassed or that Zimmerman is an overzealous vigilante.

He just doesn't like fucking coons in his neighborhood

would you post a pic that you knew was from david dukes site?

think about it...and she had to know....when you click on the thread title it reveals that its david dukes site

Maybe it wasn't clear to her it was his site, maybe she does follow his site.

Me personally, I'm not going to draw any conclusions.

funny you draw them quickly about non conservatives but are willing to protect a conservative racist....do i have that right?

If she is a racist, then shame on her. I'm not looking to protect her i'm just saying maybe there's an explanation.

To me posting a link from a David Duke site is not enough to be labled a racist. I don't know her very well so I reserve judgment. That's all I'm saying.

so you think people who go to david duke's sites are not racist? really?

hell i will include people who quote or use things from his site...would you ?

Forum List

Back