Media snow job......The real Trayvon

People should be absolutely DISGUSTED with the media and even some of the their elected officials.

They fed into whipping up hate and possibly we will still see some violence come out this.

You wonder why this media has become known as the...drive by media

I really believe if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots....all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton. If Zimmerman is lying, if he did kill Martin NOT in self defense, then he should hang. But now i doubt he could really get a fair trial....

I don't believe Zimmerman murdered him. It is increasingly clear as pictures emerge of Trayvon giving gang hand signals and tryig to look menacing that he was no little angel. SOME of us saw the media bias in this from day 1. Others are too stupid. Zimmerman has already been Tried and convicted in the media. All that is left is the execution.

if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots.... all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton.........and OBAMA!

Obviously some on here are so naive that they don't understand violence is the first order of the day for gangs, a rite of passage in order to belong.

17 is old enough to have developed a rap sheet. I know the conservative smear the victim team has been looking....where is it?

I really believe if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots....all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton. If Zimmerman is lying, if he did kill Martin NOT in self defense, then he should hang. But now i doubt he could really get a fair trial....

I don't believe Zimmerman murdered him. It is increasingly clear as pictures emerge of Trayvon giving gang hand signals and tryig to look menacing that he was no little angel. SOME of us saw the media bias in this from day 1. Others are too stupid. Zimmerman has already been Tried and convicted in the media. All that is left is the execution.

if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots.... all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton.........and OBAMA!

Obviously some on here are so naive that they don't understand violence is the first order of the day for gangs, a rite of passage in order to belong.

17 is old enough to have developed a rap sheet. I know the conservative smear the victim team has been looking....where is it?

Is there ANY indication the victim wanted be part of a gang or was "casing" the neighborhood?

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

First of all, you don't know he didn't have one. Secondly, who cares?? I never take a receipt for purchases like that, and if they give me one anyway, I throw it in the trash. Thirdly, what is your damn point?? A receipt would have made everything that happened okay???

People should be absolutely DISGUSTED with the media and even some of the their elected officials.

They fed into whipping up hate and possibly we will still see some violence come out this.

I don't know if he'll get a fair trial or not. He should have thought of that before he decided to act like Marshall Dillon. I have no sympathy for him at all.

I think they are photo shopped. They look nothing like the pictures his Mom provided. What is your problem?? I wish people like you would just go away. You have no idea how disgusting you are.

A teenager is killed and that is a tragedy. The man who did it should probably be charged with manslaughter. If he doesn't it does nt make this some kind of modern day lynching.

Obama has GOT to be voted out this year. If he wants to defend black street thugs, there are plenty in Chicago he can defend. He doesn't need to be doing it form the Oval office.

I think he should just leave the white house and become an attorney...that way he can defend whoever he wants. Besides, he already knows how to screw people, he'll make lots of money!

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

First of all, you don't know he didn't have one. Secondly, who cares?? I never take a receipt for purchases like that, and if they give me one anyway, I throw it in the trash. Thirdly, what is your damn point?? A receipt would have made everything that happened okay???

She is trying to create a smear that Trayvon stole the stuff

That is how low the rightwing needs to stoop

the public will never have all the facts....the issue will remain unresolved...

If he did murder Trayvon or commit manslaughter as the case may be, I hope he lives long enough to stand trial.

Immie

He won't get away with it...even if he isn't tried and convicted, he will eventually pay for what he did...IF he is guilty.

Think not?

I know how to escape punishment for my transgressions. Maybe he does as well, or will at some point in time?

Immie

If he did murder Trayvon or commit manslaughter as the case may be, I hope he lives long enough to stand trial.

Immie

He won't get away with it...even if he isn't tried and convicted, he will eventually pay for what he did...IF he is guilty.

Think not?

I know how to escape punishment for my transgressions. Maybe he does as well, or will at some point in time?

Immie

True...
But, saying that you know how to escape punishment for your transgressions sounds a little weird to me. It's like saying you know how to "trick" God into forgiving you. Do you think that God would let Zimmerman "trick" him into forgiving him? He can be forgiven, but i'm pretty sure God would know if he's really repentant.

Think not?

Immie

True...
But, saying that you know how to escape punishment for your transgressions sounds a little weird to me. It's like saying you know how to "trick" God into forgiving you. Do you think that God would let Zimmerman "trick" him into forgiving him? He can be forgiven, but i'm pretty sure God would know if he's really repentant.

Sounded weird to me too, but I was afraid I might be banned for preaching if I didn't speak in code. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/215487-arrested-for-readingthe-bible.html

Immie

Last edited:
As much as the rightwing smear machine tries to attack Trayvon Martin what we do know is that Zimmerman is the one with the criminal record

Thanks. I didn't get it. Good Lord, what is wrong with these people???

Yes, how DARE anyone question Zimmerman's guilt!

Obama has GOT to be voted out this year. If he wants to defend black street thugs, there are plenty in Chicago he can defend. He doesn't need to be doing it form the Oval office.

You need a brain scan or something. There is seriously something wrong with you.

Careful Sunshine... people might mistake you for a racist. Are you a racist?

I haven't seen Obama 'defending' any 'black street thug'... or any other color 'street thug'. I have seen him speak about a tragedy that really should not have happened. Not the way I would have preferred him to handle it, but I'm not gonna hold that against him. In fact, I can understand why a black man would relate to it on a different level to... say... me, for instance. I just see it as a horrific incident that calm and rational individuals need to investigate - without fear or favor.... just find out what happened and why. And if someone acted inappropriately, charge that person and see what a jury of their peers says.

That isn't just the 'bird'. That is a street gang hand sign.

http://www.nj.gov/oag/gang-signs-bro.pdf

You don't flip the 'bird' with your thumb up as well.
Recognize the signs. Recognize the signs of Sunshine being a race-baiting piece of trash that reprints images from a white supremist website.

:thup:

I have just quoted the two biggest racists on this forum. And everyone knows your little cheating game with the rep.

Both of you need to get out of your little holes, one of you pretending to be a writer and the other pretending to be a bon vivant, and go see what some of this stuff is all about.
Gangs are out there, and that is a gang hand signal. This will be revealed. You just wait. And BTW, CG, no one has forgotten how much you loathe Hispanics.

What made you think of a user name like, "Sunshine"???? It should be, "Rainfall".

As much as the rightwing smear machine tries to attack Trayvon Martin what we do know is that Zimmerman is the one with the criminal record

There is NO right wing smear machine..my gawd you really are pathetic

Forum List

Back