Media snow job......The real Trayvon

People should be absolutely DISGUSTED with the media and even some of the their elected officials.

They fed into whipping up hate and possibly we will still see some violence come out this.

You wonder why this media has become known as the...drive by media

I really believe if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots....all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton. If Zimmerman is lying, if he did kill Martin NOT in self defense, then he should hang. But now i doubt he could really get a fair trial....

I don't believe Zimmerman murdered him. It is increasingly clear as pictures emerge of Trayvon giving gang hand signals and tryig to look menacing that he was no little angel. SOME of us saw the media bias in this from day 1. Others are too stupid. Zimmerman has already been Tried and convicted in the media. All that is left is the execution.

if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots.... all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton.........and OBAMA!

Obviously some on here are so naive that they don't understand violence is the first order of the day for gangs, a rite of passage in order to belong.

So, let's just put this in proportion..... just once..... Trayvon is guilty.... of being a rebellious teenager. As Biden would say... "Big fucking deal".

Zimmerman is guilty because we can't see evidence of an assault.... As Biden would say... "Big fucking deal".

Rational individuals aren't taking sides..... because we don't have ALL the facts.

Obama has GOT to be voted out this year. If he wants to defend black street thugs, there are plenty in Chicago he can defend. He doesn't need to be doing it form the Oval office.

Just because i kid flips the bird is no reason to think he attacked anyone.

I have flipped the bird thousands if not tens of thousands of times and I have never attacked anyone.

BTW I have also been suspended from school on more than one occasion and I smoked a little pot in high school too.

That isn't just the 'bird'. That is a street gang hand sign.

http://www.nj.gov/oag/gang-signs-bro.pdf

You don't flip the 'bird' with your thumb up as well.

OOOOH the "gang" hand sign. Yeah he should have been killed for that.

seems sunshine is more than willing to make up her mind ...without all the facts being in...of course the police have botched it to the point that the 'facts' are shades of grey now....i do like how calif girl who was all about not making judgements till she had all the facts is applauding rational thought...i find it totally irrational to say you must have the receipt or die....i find it totally irrational to judge a kid or young adult on internet postings....if its on the net it must be true....

I have flipped the bird thousands if not tens of thousands of times and I have never attacked anyone.

BTW I have also been suspended from school on more than one occasion and I smoked a little pot in high school too.

so, which gang sign is he displaying?

Damn near every person no matter the age, race, or gender who has flipped me off in my life has done so with the thumb up as well.

Your bigotry knows no bounds, Sunshine.

that can only mean that you hang out too much with gangbanging thugs who are just saluting your ideals.

Obama has GOT to be voted out this year. If he wants to defend black street thugs, there are plenty in Chicago he can defend. He doesn't need to be doing it form the Oval office.

Careful Sunshine... people might mistake you for a racist. Are you a racist?

I haven't seen Obama 'defending' any 'black street thug'... or any other color 'street thug'. I have seen him speak about a tragedy that really should not have happened. Not the way I would have preferred him to handle it, but I'm not gonna hold that against him. In fact, I can understand why a black man would relate to it on a different level to... say... me, for instance. I just see it as a horrific incident that calm and rational individuals need to investigate - without fear or favor.... just find out what happened and why. And if someone acted inappropriately, charge that person and see what a jury of their peers says.

Recognize the signs. Recognize the signs of Sunshine being a race-baiting piece of trash that reprints images from a white supremist website.

:thup:

The kid in the first picture is a different Trayvon.

I suppose the fact that Martin has been photographed flipping someone off means he deserved to die in your little mind?

Rational thought and Sunshine.... yea, I just don't see that happening. I'm getting kind of bored with the right wing hacks who keep using this already discredited image for their stupid 'point scoring' fails.

You are TM in drag. Neither of you has any discussion skills except turning any thread you post on into a flame thread.

I haven't seen Obama 'defending' any 'black street thug'... or any other color 'street thug'. I have seen him speak about a tragedy that really should not have happened. Not the way I would have preferred him to handle it, but I'm not gonna hold that against him. In fact, I can understand why a black man would relate to it on a different level to... say... me, for instance. I just see it as a horrific incident that calm and rational individuals need to investigate - without fear or favor.... just find out what happened and why. And if someone acted inappropriately, charge that person and see what a jury of their peers says.

Recognize the signs. Recognize the signs of Sunshine being a race-baiting piece of trash that reprints images from a white supremist website.

I have just quoted the two biggest racists on this forum. And everyone knows your little cheating game with the rep.

Both of you need to get out of your little holes, one of you pretending to be a writer and the other pretending to be a bon vivant, and go see what some of this stuff is all about.
Gangs are out there, and that is a gang hand signal. This will be revealed. You just wait. And BTW, CG, no one has forgotten how much you loathe Hispanics.

Last edited:
Whether he is being portrayed as an Eagle Scout or a wannabe gangbanger or a Gangbanger....no one should be arguing he "got what was coming to him." The question is with this obscure law, is Zimmerman prosecutable in his death or not?

Rude pictures or not, the real Trayvon is dead. Dead. I am not defending some adolescent immature kids these days, they do stupid tasteless things . Perhaps Zimmerman was within his rights to be suspicious of a black kid dressed like some thug in a rap video walking through a white gated community. What is not clear is why he REALY shot an innocent unarmed kid that had nothing more than tea and candy in his pockets. I think he may have provoked the incident and overreacted as a result. I can relate to that. What really makes me mad here, is that this is about a innocent victim, not BLACKS. Period, and for people like Al Sharpton to hijack this issue and turn it into a black victimhood thing is obscene, because I seriously doubt if any of these so called black activist care about innocent WHITE victims of black criminals or even Trayvon either. This is just a game to these jerks.

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

Maybe he threw it in the garbage can on his way out?

Well, so many people I know in Florida (I've lived here nearly 20 years) don't bother with the doggone trash recepticles, but you get the idea.

Immie

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

really? you think everyone keeps the receipts...i trash mine on the way out the door...why would anyone keep a receipt for candy and a drink? do you think it was a write off for him?

keep receipts or die!

I don't always get one at the convenience stores when I purchase a bottle of spring water, or soda.

I have just quoted the two biggest racists on this forum. And everyone knows your little cheating game with the rep.

Both of you need to get out of your little holes, one of you pretending to be a writer and the other pretending to be a bon vivant, and go see what some of this stuff is all about.
Gangs are out there, and that is a gang hand signal. This will be revealed. You just wait. And BTW, CG, no one has forgotten how much you loathe Hispanics.
You're insane, no offense.

Even Scarborough get it.

Joe Scarborough On Trayvon Martin: Conservatives Are 'Fools' For Taking Political Stance (VIDEO)

On Friday, he excoriated some conservative websites for defending Zimmerman and questioning Martin's innocence. He said that he found their behavior "disgusting."

"Why is it that some on the right are actually taking this up as a cause?" Scarborough asked. "As National Review said almost immediately after it happened, this has nothing to do with gun rights, this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, this has nothing to do with stand your ground laws, this has nothing to do with the NRA. This has everything to do with a guy that's trying to play security cop, who is unhinged, who chased down and shot a 17-year-old kid armed with Skittles and iced tea.'"

Scarborough warned that conservative sites should follow the National Review and "not take this up as a cause." He took issue with their portrayal of Martin in particular.

He said, "some racist websites, but also sadly some fairly mainstream websites are actually going into Trayvon Martin’s social media pages, be it Twitter or MySpace, and they're trying to find ominous looking pictures while skipping over pictures of him holding up a birthday cake smiling, him fishing with his dad, him standing outside proudly of his home dressed in a tux ready to go to prom."

Even Scarborough get it.

Joe Scarborough On Trayvon Martin: Conservatives Are 'Fools' For Taking Political Stance (VIDEO)

On Friday, he excoriated some conservative websites for defending Zimmerman and questioning Martin's innocence. He said that he found their behavior "disgusting."

"Why is it that some on the right are actually taking this up as a cause?" Scarborough asked. "As National Review said almost immediately after it happened, this has nothing to do with gun rights, this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, this has nothing to do with stand your ground laws, this has nothing to do with the NRA. This has everything to do with a guy that's trying to play security cop, who is unhinged, who chased down and shot a 17-year-old kid armed with Skittles and iced tea.'"

Scarborough warned that conservative sites should follow the National Review and "not take this up as a cause." He took issue with their portrayal of Martin in particular.

He said, "some racist websites, but also sadly some fairly mainstream websites are actually going into Trayvon Martin’s social media pages, be it Twitter or MySpace, and they're trying to find ominous looking pictures while skipping over pictures of him holding up a birthday cake smiling, him fishing with his dad, him standing outside proudly of his home dressed in a tux ready to go to prom."

I don't know about these websites, but for me it is not about defending Zimmerman. It is about defending our system of justice. The way I see it is that we currently have a lynch mob roaming about the country looking for George Zimmerman so that they can string him up to the nearest tree. Their only desire is to kill that man.

That is scary to me. It is a powder keg with a lit fuse attached to it.

Immie

Forum List

Back