Media Reports of the Numbers of people at the Restoring Honor rally

My sig line is joke. A humorous response to a right wing bumper sticker. I keep it because it seems to annoy people like you, who pitch fits about it. (Like the above fit).

And what exactly did I say that was "bigoted"?

The fact that you mock Christianity by demeaning our Lord and Savior is bigoted. Wise Up.

It's somewhat telling that you think comparing Jesus to a Community Organizer is "mocking" him.

So is your "highly offended" bit, coming from someone who called me a "stupid fuck" just a few posts back.

You're offended? Tough shit.

Yes I'm offended as most Christians would be. Why would that surprise you? It's already clear that you don't give a shit who you offend. So it's no big deal. I'm a grown man and I can handle being offended. Trust me little pukes like you are a dime a dozen and I've ran across my share of your kind in my life.

Oh and you are a stupid fuck!

Fancy this shit. Five hundred thousand Americans gather at the mall from the steps of the LIncoln Memorial all the way back to the Washingtom Monument. They did so on August 28th. To celebrate all that America is, what makes us great. The message I got was that it was the "individual" that made us great and not the government. and what did the left say? They said it was a hate pit, a bunch of old white Republicans that could not stand the fact that a black man was in the wh. The libruls shit in their pants. I think they are pathetic creatures of hate.

I don't recall Jesus registering voters, or getting youth together to play basketball or being involved in any political aspect of government. I find it highly offensive to mock my Savior and the Son of God in that way.
Are you really that retarded?
no, he just has a different opinion than you do
and i agree that Jesus was not a "community organizer"
what community did he "organize"?

I think inspiring millions of people to follow him would count as "organizing".

The fact that you mock Christianity by demeaning our Lord and Savior is bigoted. Wise Up.

It's somewhat telling that you think comparing Jesus to a Community Organizer is "mocking" him.

So is your "highly offended" bit, coming from someone who called me a "stupid fuck" just a few posts back.

You're offended? Tough shit.

Yes I'm offended as most Christians would be. Why would that surprise you? It's already clear that you don't give a shit who you offend. So it's no big deal. I'm a grown man and I can handle being offended. Trust me little pukes like you are a dime a dozen and I've ran across my share of your kind in my life.

Oh and you are a stupid fuck!

Carry on, big guy.

Fuck you, you little tramp. You runaway everytime you're challenged. Now go play with your barbie dolls!

What are you even talking about? When have you ever challenged me?

I challenged to you to give examples of Glenn Beck speaking words of hate at the rally. But you ran away like the little coward that you are.

Yes she did. but that doesn't make her a tramp. It makes her an ignorant librul.

I challenged to you to give examples of Glenn Beck speaking words of hate at the rally. But you ran away like the little coward that you are.

Yes she did. but that doesn't make her a tramp. It makes her an ignorant librul.

Not much difference in the two if you ask me.

But I'll have to continue this tomorrow, I got to go feed my horses.

I think inspiring millions of people to follow him would count as "organizing".
the millions didnt come till MUCH later

That's kinda my point. All grassroots starts small.
and just how would that make him a community organizer?

i dont think its insulting to Christians, just kinda stupid to make that claim with nothing to support it

if anything, Jesus was a community DISorganizer
He sure shakes up a lot even now

Fuck you, you little tramp. You runaway everytime you're challenged. Now go play with your barbie dolls!

When did I even say he did? I have been very clear in saying he did in the past, but not at the rally. But please show me where I said he did at the rally. I will be waiting.

I don't recall Jesus registering voters, or getting youth together to play basketball or being involved in any political aspect of government. I find it highly offensive to mock my Savior and the Son of God in that way.
Are you really that retarded?
no, he just has a different opinion than you do
and i agree that Jesus was not a "community organizer"
what community did he "organize"?

So he didn't organize a group of people, or help the poor or powerless?

I've heard 10's of thousands(msnbc anchor), hundreds of thousands(cnn guest speaker), and even over 500,000(fox news guest speaker) .

I'm watching and I can't guess how many are there myself but it looks like its over 100,000.

Anyone have links to articles that have claims of attendance numbers?

The camera lens sure does wonders!:lol:

the millions didnt come till MUCH later

That's kinda my point. All grassroots starts small.
and just how would that make him a community organizer?

i dont think its insulting to Christians, just kinda stupid to make that claim with nothing to support it

if anything, Jesus was a community DISorganizer
He sure shakes up a lot even now

I get the feeling you don't really understand what a community organizer does - most of what we do is "shake things up" - on whatever side of the issue it is. Community organizing isn't just signing up union workers and picketing wal-mart, it's also putting together a church group to feed the homeless, or, as Lonestar mentioned earlier in the thread, putting together community basketball teams or boxing gyms. Politics is just part of the many types of community organizers.

Politics, of course, is what I do.

Forum List

Back