Media Reports of the Numbers of people at the Restoring Honor rally

First of all, it was a response to the Right wing bumper stickers that said "Reagan was a Governor, Charles Manson was a community organizer". Since I am a Community Organizer, I disagreed with that statement, so I put this up as a response.

btw, "partisan" means to mindlessly agree along party lines. An example of a "partisan" signature line would be "Democrats Rule! Republicans Suck!". Seeing as how my signature line has no reference to political party, your statements no sense.

Sure yell right sure sure sure.:blahblah: OH so you're a community ORGANIZER? Thats a term familuar to liberal vocabulary, used mainly by liberals. Don't spin it you did not create the phrase
Jesus was a Community Organizer
Pilate was a governor

It was used by the left for obama against a Presidental running mate.

And another thing Reagan is dead why would you use a slogan created during his time to be used now?

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN

Ok, you must be joking. Let me clear a few things up for you.

During the 08 campaign, Sarah Palin made comments attacking Obama for being a former Community Organizer. Immediatly, some right wing website printed up bumper stickers saying "Charles Manson was a Community Organizer (referencing Obama), Reagan was a governor (referencing Palin)".

Then, some left wing website printed up a response bumber sticker, saying "Jesus was a Community Organizer, Pilate was a governor". I thought it was funny, so I put it as my sig line.

Did I lay it out simply enough for you this time?

You say you're a community organizer? Well then tell me what similarities do you share with Jesus Christ in that regard?

Sure yell right sure sure sure.:blahblah: OH so you're a community ORGANIZER? Thats a term familuar to liberal vocabulary, used mainly by liberals. Don't spin it you did not create the phrase
Jesus was a Community Organizer
Pilate was a governor

It was used by the left for obama against a Presidental running mate.

And another thing Reagan is dead why would you use a slogan created during his time to be used now?

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN

During the 08 campaign, Sarah Palin made comments attacking Obama for being a former Community Organizer. Immediatly, some right wing website printed up bumper stickers saying "Charles Manson was a Community Organizer (referencing Obama), Reagan was a governor (referencing Palin)".

Then, some left wing website printed up a response bumber sticker, saying "Jesus was a Community Organizer, Pilate was a governor". I thought it was funny, so I put it as my sig line.

You say you're a community organizer? Well then tell me what similarities do you share with Jesus Christ in that regard?

Similar hair and beard.

Similar hair and beard.

That's it?

Pretty lame. But I guess I should expect lame answers from a liberal.

Similar hair and beard.

That's it?

Ask a retarded question, you get a retarded answer.

I don't know a damn thing about Jesus. I'm Jewish.

You're the one that calling Jesus a community organizer you stupid fuck, it's on your sig line. And you admitted to being a community organizer so why would that question be retarded?

At least you admit to being a bigot.

That's it?

You're the one that calling Jesus a community organizer you stupid fuck, it's on your sig line. And you admitted to being a community organizer so why would that question be retarded?

Are you saying Jesus was not like a community organizer?

is a process where people who live in proximity to each other come together into an organization that acts in their shared self-interest. Unlike those who promote more-consensual "community building," community organizers generally assume that social change necessarily involves conflict and social struggle in order to generate collective power for the powerless.
Community organizing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wasn't Jesus an advocate for the poor and powerless?

That's it?

My sig line is joke. A humorous response to a right wing bumper sticker. I keep it because it seems to annoy people like you, who pitch fits about it. (Like the above fit).

And what exactly did I say that was "bigoted"?

is a process where people who live in proximity to each other come together into an organization that acts in their shared self-interest. Unlike those who promote more-consensual "community building," community organizers generally assume that social change necessarily involves conflict and social struggle in order to generate collective power for the powerless.

I don't recall Jesus registering voters, or getting youth together to play basketball or being involved in any political aspect of government. I find it highly offensive to mock my Savior and the Son of God in that way.

My sig line is joke. A humorous response to a right wing bumper sticker. I keep it because it seems to annoy people like you, who pitch fits about it. (Like the above fit).

The fact that you mock Christianity by demeaning our Lord and Savior is bigoted. Wise Up.

I don't recall Jesus registering voters, or getting youth together to play basketball or being involved in any political aspect of government. I find it highly offensive to mock my Savior and the Son of God in that way.
Are you really that retarded?

The fact that you mock Christianity by demeaning our Lord and Savior is bigoted. Wise Up.

It's somewhat telling that you think comparing Jesus to a Community Organizer is "mocking" him.

So is your "highly offended" bit, coming from someone who called me a "stupid fuck" just a few posts back.

You're offended? Tough shit.

Last edited:

No, but I have a feeling that you are.

no, he just has a different opinion than you do
and i agree that Jesus was not a "community organizer"
what community did he "organize"?

Forum List

Back