Cow Tits!

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Two Democratic lawmakers and several women's advocacy groups are calling on President Obama to fire former Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson from the federal debt commission board he co-chairs, claiming his sexually charged language in an e-mail in which he compared Social Security to a "milk cow with 310 million tits" proves he's sexist.

:rolleyes:

He (Simpson) later wrote Carson to apologize for his remarks and noted her interest in protecting the program.

*snip*

But that didn't satisfy Carson.

"It's about a man appointed by the president who has a negative attitude toward women," she said. "We urge Obama to fire Simpson. He has a past of negative attitudes toward women and seniors."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Alan Simpson has apologized and while we regret and do not condone his comments, we accept his apology and he will continue to serve," said Jennifer Psaki, the White House deputy communications director.

:clap2:

FOXNews.com - Apology Not Accepted: Two Dems, Women's Groups Call for Simpson to Be Fired

if I got that email, I'd just laugh at the "310 million tits" phrase. Immature, I know.

I wouldn't even think to report it or get bothered by it.

Good that he got to keep the job. :thup:

Two Democratic lawmakers and several women's advocacy groups need to get a fucking grip. So he said "tit". So what? Before we declare someone so misogynist they are unfit to serve, we need a bit more evidence that he really, really, really hates women.

This ain't it...it's just colorful language.

They must identify with cows themselves to get so offended. Would it be any different if he'd said "Teats" instead? Personally I wouldn't have apologised for something this silly, let them make fools of themselves.

"Two Democratic lawmakers and several women's advocacy groups" are totally fucking asinine idiots. This makes about as much sense as PETA calling for Obama to fire Simpson because he hates cows and merely wants them to be exploited as slaves by humans for their milk.

Personally I think he should have said "tah tahs."

I like cow tits and I cannot lie
All you other brothers can't deny
When a cow walks in with a big tittie swag
and puts her four tits in your face
you get sprung.

Forum List

Back