Media Reports of the Numbers of people at the Restoring Honor rally

ARE you DRUNK again Tommy? BECAUSE I didn't make any CLAIMS on how MANY people were there. I'm NOT going to COUNT because I DON'T care. As I'VE stated already IN THIS thread.

NOT all of us ARE as PARTISAN as you ARE, TOMMY. I don't HAVE a side.

Your not partisan? But your signature tells us you are

Jesus was a Community Organizer
Pilate was a governor

That was a key liberal slogan in 08

No, it was a bumper sticker. Not a "key slogan".

BTW, I don't think you know what "partisan" means. Look it up.

Thats b/c the entire campaign was a bumper sticker...... AND ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTANCE!!!

You stupid fuck!!!!
th4C35655FC50F8E4D.gif

on a hot day, on the weekend, in the summer, hundreds of thousands showed up to this rally. Guy has walked the talk. Kudos Glen Beck.

ARE you DRUNK again Tommy? BECAUSE I didn't make any CLAIMS on how MANY people were there. I'm NOT going to COUNT because I DON'T care. As I'VE stated already IN THIS thread.

Pilate was a governor

Noticed how you danced around that one.

I said it was a key liberal slogan of 08. Isn't it a normal thing to place some slogans on BUMPERSTICKERS? But you do show that bumper sticker off so proudly in your signature.

I really doubt you understand what being a Partisan political hack is. To recognize what one is I suggest you look in the mirror. So let your mirror be your guide.

Pilate was a governor

Thats b/c the entire campaign was a bumper sticker...... AND ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTANCE!!!

You stupid fuck!!!!
th4C35655FC50F8E4D.gif

What are you, 6 fucking years old?

Pilate was a governor

I said it was a key liberal slogan of 08. Isn't it a normal thing to place some slogans on BUMPERSTICKERS? But you do show that bumper sticker off so proudly in your signature.

I really doubt you understand what being a Partisan political hack is. To recognize what one is I suggest you look in the mirror. So let your mirror be your guide.

First of all, it was a response to the Right wing bumper stickers that said "Reagan was a Governor, Charles Manson was a community organizer". Since I am a Community Organizer, I disagreed with that statement, so I put this up as a response.

btw, "partisan" means to mindlessly agree along party lines. An example of a "partisan" signature line would be "Democrats Rule! Republicans Suck!". Seeing as how my signature line has no reference to political party, your statements no sense.

First of all, it was a response to the Right wing bumper stickers that said "Reagan was a Governor, Charles Manson was a community organizer". Since I am a Community Organizer, I disagreed with that statement, so I put this up as a response.

btw, "partisan" means to mindlessly agree along party lines. An example of a "partisan" signature line would be "Democrats Rule! Republicans Suck!". Seeing as how my signature line has no reference to political party, your statements no sense.

Sure yell right sure sure sure.:blahblah: OH so you're a community ORGANIZER? Thats a term familuar to liberal vocabulary, used mainly by liberals. Don't spin it you did not create the phrase
Pilate was a governor

It was used by the left for obama against a Presidental running mate.

And another thing Reagan is dead why would you use a slogan created during his time to be used now?

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN

Pilate was a governor

Definition of PARTISAN

: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance

a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemy b : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

— partisan adjective
— par·ti·san·ly\-lē\ adverb
— par·ti·san·ship\-ˌship\ noun

seems you do fit that term, ;)

You can fit several of those stadiums between the mall and the sides that were filled up so If I use giant's stadium as a comparison there were probably 320,000 people at beck's rally.

My guess from the pictures I've seen and some pictures of other places, like giants stadium, I've been shown the number was 100,000 on the low end and 200,000 on the high end.

Not that the numbers matter i am more just curious to see what news outlets report what numbers so their inherent bias will be more obvious in the future.

Last edited:

Pilate was a governor

Definition of PARTISAN

: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance

a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemy b : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

— partisan adjective

Really? Now what party, faction or person am I "firmly adhered to"?

Sure yell right sure sure sure.:blahblah: OH so you're a community ORGANIZER? Thats a term familuar to liberal vocabulary, used mainly by liberals. Don't spin it you did not create the phrase
Pilate was a governor

It was used by the left for obama against a Presidental running mate.

And another thing Reagan is dead why would you use a slogan created during his time to be used now?

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN

Ok, you must be joking. Let me clear a few things up for you.

During the 08 campaign, Sarah Palin made comments attacking Obama for being a former Community Organizer. Immediatly, some right wing website printed up bumper stickers saying "Charles Manson was a Community Organizer (referencing Obama), Reagan was a governor (referencing Palin)".

Then, some left wing website printed up a response bumber sticker, saying "Jesus was a Community Organizer, Pilate was a governor". I thought it was funny, so I put it as my sig line.

Did I lay it out simply enough for you this time?

OK. Everybody that is there, please raise your hand so we can do a head count! Seems like a lot of folks there to me too.

I guess it seems that it was around ~300,000 people at the rally?

I wish beck wasn't so religious all the time, I really liked a lot of what he was saying but i'm just not religious and turning to religion doesn't work for me.

I am going to go with the guy who did the count for CBS. The left hated him when he counted 800,000 at Obama's inauguration, while the right quoted him. Now he has pissed of the right with his 79 to 87,000.

You can fit several of those stadiums between the mall and the sides that were filled up so If I use giant's stadium as a comparison there were probably 320,000 people at beck's rally.

My guess from the pictures I've seen and some pictures of other places, like giants stadium, I've been shown the number was 100,000 on the low end and 200,000 on the high end.

Not that the numbers matter i am more just curious to see what news outlets report what numbers so their inherent bias will be more obvious in the future.

Giant stadium also goes about a few levels. ;)

Definition of PARTISAN

— partisan adjective

you are clearly for liberals
that is a faction

[/I]

that is a faction

No, I *am* a liberal. I'm not "for" liberals. Holding political opinions isn't being partisan. If I blindly supported every liberal ideal, that would be partisan. But I don't - my own political ideals lean much closer to anarcho-syndicalist than what people call "liberal".

Last edited:

Giant stadium also goes about a few levels. ;)

:lol: Giant stadium holds around 80,000 people period... Giants Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since the estimates for Becks' rally are around 87k, Giants stadium gives you a good idea of how many people that looks like...It's a good comparison.

And the point is........Twelve times the people are likely to produce twelve times the trash.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...-environment-than-obama-fans.html#post2680169

Last edited:
that is a faction

No, I *am* a liberal. I'm not "for" liberals. Holding political opinions isn't being partisan. If I blindly supported every liberal ideal, that would be partisan. But I don't - my own political ideals lean much closer to anarcho-syndicalist than what people call "liberal".
liberal is a faction
thanks for confirming you are a partisan
;)

OK. Everybody that is there, please raise your hand so we can do a head count! Seems like a lot of folks there to me too.

I guess it seems that it was around ~300,000 people at the rally?

I wish beck wasn't so religious all the time, I really liked a lot of what he was saying but i'm just not religious and turning to religion doesn't work for me.

I am going to go with the guy who did the count for CBS. The left hated him when he counted 800,000 at Obama's inauguration, while the right quoted him. Now he has pissed of the right with his 79 to 87,000.

Personally, I'd need to know their methodology before I decided whether I would agree with their figure. It's that academic thing.... methodology matters.

that is a faction

liberal is a faction
thanks for confirming you are a partisan
;)

Dive, I could probably name more "liberal" ideals that I hate than conservative ones.

But if it makes you feel better, call me whatever you like.

Forum List

Back