Media Reports of the Numbers of people at the Restoring Honor rally

Who cares how many people were there?

You know why the parks department doesn't release estimates anymore, right?

Because the organizers of the Million Man March called them racists when they told the truth.

Or, because they downplayed the number of people at the march. It really depends which side you're on.

Don't be such a partisan dick and attempt to say that both sides don't do exactly the same thing.

Remember when FOX showed footage of Obama's inauguration, claiming it was from Beck's last rally?

Why should TRUTH be on anyone's SIDE but it's own?

Because the organizers of the Million Man March called them racists when they told the truth.

Or, because they downplayed the number of people at the march. It really depends which side you're on.

Don't be such a partisan dick and attempt to say that both sides don't do exactly the same thing.

Remember when FOX showed footage of Obama's inauguration, claiming it was from Beck's last rally?

BECAUSE the only way TO know the TRUTH is go and COUNT the people YOURSELF.

And? What's keeping you then?

But I notice you in convienience negated [unconvincingly], my point. WHY does what SIDE you're on COUNT?

Again? My point. it doesn't. Truth WINS everytime.

YOU aren't very GOOD at this...are you?

I've heard 10's of thousands(msnbc anchor), hundreds of thousands(cnn guest speaker), and even over 500,000(fox news guest speaker) .

I'm watching and I can't guess how many are there myself but it looks like its over 100,000.

Anyone have links to articles that have claims of attendance numbers?

he company CBS hired to give an estimate placed the turnout at a respectably large 87,000, larger than the official estimates of turnout last year's 9/12 rally but no where near the estimated 1.8 million that attended Obama's inauguration.

The number of people who showed up for Beck's rally was also considerably smaller than the 1963 March for Jobs and Freedom, at which Martin Luther King Jr. gave his "I Have A Dream" speech and which Beck self-consciously styled his "restoring honor" event after, to the irritation of many liberals. The 1963 march drew around 200,000 people, according to contemporary estimates.

The Plum Line - Was the Glenn Beck rally turnout really that impressive?

Unless you are talking about something you believe in. Then its the gospel just because YOU say so.

Thats how you libz operate.

Bottom line is..... America is awakening to THE TRUTH!
While those that pupport to be with the truth (The Elistists in power, and the MINORITY) Continue to DENY their decline...and are on the attack to shut the truth down.

But then they're ALL SMILES AND LOLLIPOPS/SUNSHINE/ROSES when they want our vote...and after they get what they WANT>?

We are relegated to RUBES again.

It just isn't good for business. ;)

I've seen the size of the crowd estimated from 87k to 300k.

Predictably, those who like Glenn Beck claim the higher figures are correct and those who don't like Glenn Beck say the lower figures are correct.

The bottom line is, it is what it is, and if it's any indication of how the election will go, pretending that the numbers are higher or lower than they really are won't change the outcome, so what's the point?

It was a lot of people - and the liberal media is absolutely pissed about it.

Rather amusing...

But I notice you in convienience negated [unconvincingly], my point. WHY does what SIDE you're on COUNT?

ARE you DRUNK again Tommy? BECAUSE I didn't make any CLAIMS on how MANY people were there. I'm NOT going to COUNT because I DON'T care. As I'VE stated already IN THIS thread.

NOT all of us ARE as PARTISAN as you ARE, TOMMY. I don't HAVE a side.

ARE you DRUNK again Tommy? BECAUSE I didn't make any CLAIMS on how MANY people were there. I'm NOT going to COUNT because I DON'T care. As I'VE stated already IN THIS thread.

You're not partisan? But your signature tells us you are

Jesus was a Community Organizer
Pilate was a governor

That was a key liberal slogan in 08

Your not partisan? But your signature tells us you are

Jesus was a Community Organizer
Pilate was a governor

That was a key liberal slogan in 08

No, it was a bumper sticker. Not a "key slogan".

BTW, I don't think you know what "partisan" means. Look it up.

Who cares how many people were there?

You know why the parks department doesn't release estimates anymore, right?

Beck has only had one rally it was Saturday 8/28/2010 .

What about the "9/12" one last year?

What about the "9/12" one last year?
Beck did not organize or arrange that.

We don't need have the truth on our side. We need to be on the Truth's side. Truth doesn't care what we think. It just is.

Same with God. We dont need Him on our side. We need to be on His side. Which was a major part of the march.

Forum List

Back