Meanwhile, Cop tases 76 year old man

I invite you to post your police experience.

None? Oh okay, then your opinion doesn't matter.

Meanwhile, as I explained. People are often cuffed for both their AND the officer's protection. See what happened when this old man wasn't cuffed?

None as a cop...just as a victim of a short (?little man's disease?), buck toothed prick for St. Louis County police by the name of Officer Gurley who answered a call for a car wreck in which I was the hittee and not the hitter. But the drunk SoB that hit me as I was dead STOPPED, just happened to be the owner of a Phillip's 66 station on Gravois Ave right down the street from the Affton Precinct, which was where all the cops stationed at that location bought the gas for their police cruisers. The driver of the other vehicle was DUI and driving a CUSTOMER'S CAR which was at his station for SERVICE. This was in 1972 when a service station was still actually a "service" station. If you want the rest of the story, I'm going to have to charge you a fee to write it. Needless to say, I was the shaftee in the rest of the story. I'm getting pissed all over again talking about this...from 42 years ago.

you old mother fuckers hold a grudge

Sorry you got a DUI

hope you learned your lesson

Meanwhile, as I explained. People are often cuffed for both their AND the officer's protection. See what happened when this old man wasn't cuffed?

None as a cop...just as a victim of a short (?little man's disease?), buck toothed prick for St. Louis County police by the name of Officer Gurley who answered a call for a car wreck in which I was the hittee and not the hitter. But the drunk SoB that hit me as I was dead STOPPED, just happened to be the owner of a Phillip's 66 station on Gravois Ave right down the street from the Affton Precinct, which was where all the cops stationed at that location bought the gas for their police cruisers. The driver of the other vehicle was DUI and driving a CUSTOMER'S CAR which was at his station for SERVICE. This was in 1972 when a service station was still actually a "service" station. If you want the rest of the story, I'm going to have to charge you a fee to write it. Needless to say, I was the shaftee in the rest of the story. I'm getting pissed all over again talking about this...from 42 years ago.

Sorry you got a DUI

Here's a website for you. Get somebody to read it to you asshole.

14 Percent of U.S. Adults Can t Read

There's something called the OODA Loop that we all go through during confrontations. Cops and military troops are taught to move through it quicker to come out on the 'winning end.'

When people resist it will never end well for them. Officers won't walk away and say "Well sorry for bothering you"

You WILL comply or you'll be FORCED to comply, whether it be by an aggressive takedown, tazer or club to the body. Controlling the 'threat' is the first thing that will be addressed and when you don't comply you are a threat. Make no mistake about that.

I don't condone Police brutality and it does exist, but not every beatdown, tazer and clubbing is Police brutality. Comply and there will no problems. Spend a month on the streets with cops and you'll quickly figure out you would never survive in the environment without quick and decisive decisions. It's life and death and shit happens fast.

The decision to arrest this old man however was idiotic and should have never went that far.

Police are not in danger. Policing does not even rank as a top 10 dangerous US job. This old man was not a threat in any way. Some cops let their power authority go right to their head. People are tired of this shit & are marching in the streets, rioting & looting because of this shit. Cops need to give people a chance to explain their case instead of being violently attacked or killed by overly aggressive police.

And this old man WAS almost killed by the cop. The witness in the video said when the cop threw him on the pavement, his head came a few inches from hitting the curb.

There's something called the OODA Loop that we all go through during confrontations. Cops and military troops are taught to move through it quicker to come out on the 'winning end.'

When people resist it will never end well for them. Officers won't walk away and say "Well sorry for bothering you"

You WILL comply or you'll be FORCED to comply, whether it be by an aggressive takedown, tazer or club to the body. Controlling the 'threat' is the first thing that will be addressed and when you don't comply you are a threat. Make no mistake about that.

I don't condone Police brutality and it does exist, but not every beatdown, tazer and clubbing is Police brutality. Comply and there will no problems. Spend a month on the streets with cops and you'll quickly figure out you would never survive in the environment without quick and decisive decisions. It's life and death and shit happens fast.

The decision to arrest this old man however was idiotic and should have never went that far.

Police are not in danger. Policing does not even rank as a top 10 dangerous US job. This old man was not a threat in any way. Some cops let their power authority go right to their head. People are tired of this shit & are marching in the streets, rioting & looting because of this shit. Cops need to give people a chance to explain their case instead of being violently attacked or killed by overly aggressive police.

Then suit up SuperMan

In 2013 , 49851 LEOs were assaulted while on duty. That isn't talking about car accidents, or any other nonsense. That is almost 50K cops who someone physically assaulted.

80% of those were by UNARMED morons.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-law-enforcement-officers-killedand-assaulted

So, lets see 1M cops, 50K assault..... 1 in 20 cops was assaulted in 2013

How's that compare to the general population? Well let's look

1M total assault 330M people

FBI mdash Table 43

Hmm let's see here. That's one assault per every 330 people.

Oh, looks like being a cop means a person is 17.5 times more likely to be assaulted

Not dangerous my ass you fucking moron.

Sorry you got a DUI

LOL Gramps, I have a masters from Princeton. I can read just fine, both what is written and what is between the lines. You are mad cuz you got busted for DUI 42 years ago, get over it.

Sorry you got a DUI

LOL Gramps, I have a masters from Princeton. I can read just fine, both what is written and what is between the lines. You are mad cuz you got busted for DUI 42 years ago, get over it.

OK prick...you understood but you're a goddamn liar.

You never did comment on this one pieceoshit.

Uniformed killers walk free after beating and tasing unarmed homeless man to death Police State USA

KellyThomas.jpg

I certainly didn't know I was ASKED to comment on this incident.

Murder

I know you were hoping for something else pops, but the truth is I call things the way they are. The old man in the OP resisted arrest. The kid in your story, was murdered.

I see you know what you are, since I didn't state which piece-o-shit I was talking to. Thanks for the verification.

I certainly didn't know I was ASKED to comment on this incident.

Murder

I know you were hoping for something else pops, but the truth is I call things the way they are. The old man in the OP resisted arrest. The kid in your story, was murdered.

I see you know what you are, since I didn't state which piece-o-shit I was talking to. Thanks for the verification.

you quoted me you dumb motherfucker, it stands to reason that you were referring to me.

Jesus you're dumb.

you quoted me you dumb motherfucker, it stands to reason that you were referring to me.

Jesus you're dumb.

Here is post #68 from page 7 you fucking idiot...does it look like I quoted your sorry ass....uh NO...read the damn message. Hence, you certainly know your standing in life...you're a piece of shit.

get a load of this stupid old man, he's proven to be stupid and not know the law, so instead he tries to argue about thread structure. LOL what a buffoon.

Before firing his ass somebody needs to kick it up
oops, I guess my facts killed this thread

I guess...but the "detain", the hand cuffs and the tasing on a 76 yo man by a 23 yo cop was total bullshit, especially a cop that doesn't KNOW the law concerning what's legal and what's not when it comes to LICENSE PLATES. The cop was a pos.

I agree, the cop should have known the law regarding dealer tags.

I don't know what precipitated the decision to detain the man either, BUT that is the officer on scene's call. It happens.

Yes, especially when the cop is a gangbanger with a badge. Hopefully, he will get what he deserves damn soon.

I DO know that the old man should not have resisted though.

Should have shot the cop dead on the spot.

Then suit up SuperMan

In 2013 , 49851 LEOs were assaulted while on duty.

Cops file assault charges on everyone who looks at them wrong, talks back, touches them or resist arrest. That is their go to trump up charge.

Before firing his ass somebody needs to kick it up
oops, I guess my facts killed this thread

I guess...but the "detain", the hand cuffs and the tasing on a 76 yo man by a 23 yo cop was total bullshit, especially a cop that doesn't KNOW the law concerning what's legal and what's not when it comes to LICENSE PLATES. The cop was a pos.

I agree, the cop should have known the law regarding dealer tags.

I don't know what precipitated the decision to detain the man either, BUT that is the officer on scene's call. It happens.

Yes, especially when the cop is a gangbanger with a badge. Hopefully, he will get what he deserves damn soon.

I DO know that the old man should not have resisted though.

Should have shot the cop dead on the spot.
At 76 he wouldn't live long enough to make it to the golden shot. Just long enough to die in a cell with Bubba's dick down his throat.

Interview Eyewitness to Dog-Walking Taser Incident at GGNRA News Fix KQED News

Old guy got tased by a park ranger in Golden Gate National Scenic Area. He was being detained for walking two lap dogs off leash. It was his dog walking spot for years, and the leash law had recently changed.
He gave the ranger his name. Ranger accused him of giving a false name. Old man starts walking away. Power drunk ranger woman tased the old man in the back.

That's sad. But it seems like a lot of posters are of the opinion that if somebody is wearing a badge, you have to treat them with respect or you get what you deserve, whatever the outcome. They tell you to lick their boots, better get down and start licking. Yes ma'am, thank you sir, may I have another. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back