McGrath Is Fighting For Her Political Life

I guess today's left pretty much says.....tells us what we want to hear...so people do.

Ironic. The right doesn't tell their constituents what they want to hear? Such horseshit. You never call your tribe out for anything. This is why your opinions are almost always disregarded.

Uh, you got an example, post it.

It's always good to see someone who has their head up their ass still be functional.

I'm pleasantly surprised at this great turn of events.

Good news. Very good news indeed.
What difference will it make though? IF he wins the primary he won't win the general....for some reason Kentucky votes for McConnell overwhelmingly.

It's just another example of the left putting up a pandering meathead who will say what is needed to get the votes she wants so she can go suck Joe B.'s flaccid dick.

I guess today's left pretty much says.....tells us what we want to hear...so people do.

Ironic. The right doesn't tell their constituents what they want to hear? Such horseshit. You never call your tribe out for anything. This is why your opinions are almost always disregarded.

It's always good to see someone who has their head up their ass still be functional.

You want me to post an example of you not ever calling out your tribe? You want an example of something that doesn't exist? :cuckoo: That is some mental gymnastics you're positing.

You want me to post an example of you not ever calling out your tribe? You want an example of something that doesn't exist? :cuckoo: That is some mental gymnastics you're positing.

An example of my opinion being disregarded by everyone.

Moron.

As you can already see....you'll never be able to back that claim. So it's a just a wish on your part.

Making shit up is what you simple minded fuckers do.

Moron.

As you can already see....you'll never be able to back that claim. So it's a just a wish on your part.

Then you are quite the simple minded fucker yourself, no?

Kentucky’s Democratic Senate primary transitioned from a non-competitive race into a national spectacle in a matter of weeks. Sen. Schumer’s pick to take on Leader McConnell in November, Democrat Amy McGrath, was slated to coast to a primary victory before far-left challenger, Charles Booker, emerged as a real competitor. The primary took place on Tuesday, but mail-in votes are still being counted, and the results are still a ways away.

Don't like this.

She wasn't going to beat McConnell.

She isn't going to

But Booker just might. :) Mitch is extremely unpopular even in his own home state.
And with the current environment and McGrath making a bunch of stumbles out of the gate, Booker might get past Mitch.

Kentucky’s Democratic Senate primary transitioned from a non-competitive race into a national spectacle in a matter of weeks. Sen. Schumer’s pick to take on Leader McConnell in November, Democrat Amy McGrath, was slated to coast to a primary victory before far-left challenger, Charles Booker, emerged as a real competitor. The primary took place on Tuesday, but mail-in votes are still being counted, and the results are still a ways away.

Don't like this.

She isn't going to

But Booker just might. :) Mitch is extremely unpopular even in his own home state.
And with the current environment and McGrath making a bunch of stumbles out of the gate, Booker might get past Mitch.

Hence my statement I don't like this.

I don't want Mitch to face someone competent.

But if this guy did win, he would be pain in the ass to Schumer.

Moron.

You going to back your claim or not ?

Well, we all know you can't.

So I have the first example of you making shit up.

Your turn.

Moron.

You going to back your claim or not ?

Well, we all know you can't.

So I have the first example of you making shit up.

Your turn.

Your opinion has been officially disregarded by me. There you go, one and done. I win again.

You see, I was speaking personally, where you erroneously assumed I was capable of reading the minds of the masses and was attempting to speak for the entirety of the human race. I wasn't.

A rookie mistake by a low IQ partisan poster who is clearly out of their element.

Your turn.

Don't like this.

She isn't going to
Not anymore. She won.

Forum List

Back