Why Is It So Hard For Some Democrats to Say Soleimani Was / Is A 'TERRORIST'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It's not hard to call former Iranian terror leader Qasem Soleimani a terrorist. But Democrats are making it look like neurosurgery. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) nearly had a conniption before finally admitting that Soleimani, the guy who helped orchestrate deadly attacks on U.S. troops and was planning more, was a terrorist.

At a recent campaign event, Tedra Cobb, the progressive New Yorker who is running against conservative incumbent Rep. Elise Stefanik, a group of voters asked Cobb why she had refused to call Soleimani a terrorist.

Cobb's attempt to answer the question WITHOUT using the word 'TERRORIST' was described as 'brutal' and 'embarrassing to watch':

"I don't think that there's any debate about who Soleimani is, or what he has done," Cobb said as she started to nervously fumble through her response. "Let's be clear on that. I don't believe there's any debate."

She proceeded to extremely unclear and left room for debate.

"We know that he has killed American lives, Americans, and others," she added. "So I don't believe there is any debate there."

Confused attendees shouted back that she still hadn't said the word. She stared at her aide for help, and he said, "He's a terrorist," while she nervously nodded."

DURING the event Cobb was unable to muster the ability to form the word 'Soleimani was / is a TERRORIST'...however, AFTER the event, after being called out by Stefanik on Twitter, 'COBB' responded by declaring, "Of course Soleimani is a terrorist. This isn’t up for debate"...leaving some to wonder if the person who tweeted the response was actually COBB or one of her campaign staff members...

Brutal: Elise Stefanik's Opponent Nervously Struggles Through Soleimani Question

It's not hard to call former Iranian terror leader Qasem Soleimani a terrorist. But Democrats are making it look like neurosurgery. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) nearly had a conniption before finally admitting that Soleimani, the guy who helped orchestrate deadly attacks on U.S. troops and was planning more, was a terrorist.

At a recent campaign event, Tedra Cobb, the progressive New Yorker who is running against conservative incumbent Rep. Elise Stefanik, a group of voters asked Cobb why she had refused to call Soleimani a terrorist.

Cobb's attempt to answer the question WITHOUT using the word 'TERRORIST' was described as 'brutal' and 'embarrassing to watch':

"I don't think that there's any debate about who Soleimani is, or what he has done," Cobb said as she started to nervously fumble through her response. "Let's be clear on that. I don't believe there's any debate."

"We know that he has killed American lives, Americans, and others," she added. "So I don't believe there is any debate there."

Confused attendees shouted back that she still hadn't said the word. She stared at her aide for help, and he said, "He's a terrorist," while she nervously nodded."

DURING the event Cobb was unable to muster the ability to form the word 'Soleimani was / is a TERRORIST'...however, AFTER the event, after being called out by Stefanik on Twitter, 'COBB' responded by declaring, "Of course Soleimani is a terrorist. This isn’t up for debate"...leaving some to wonder if the person who tweeted the response was actually COBB or one of her campaign staff members...

Brutal: Elise Stefanik's Opponent Nervously Struggles Through Soleimani Question

Simply because doing so would validate that Trump is right and they along with their great leader all have shitforbrains.

Obama, a Democrat, had no problem designating Soleimani as a terrorist. He just didn’t have the onions to take him out. I suspect because he didn’t want to upset his people.....err I mean Muslims.

Obama, a Democrat, had no problem designating Soleimani as a terrorist. He just didn’t have the onions to take him out. I suspect because he didn’t want to upset his people.....err I mean Muslims.
I would like to agree with you, but I believe if Barry really believed Soleimani was a terrorist he would have armed and supplied him....OH WAIT - what am I thinking?! Barry gave Soleimani and Iran TONS OF CASH through his own personal Treaty, more than enough to pay for those rockets fired at US troops and for the surface-to-air missiles that took down that airliner! Good call!

:p

the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies to the left when it comes to radical Islamist hatred of Israel ,Jews, and Christians .....its really that simple .

It would be because some Dems are hideously anti-American.

It would be because some Dems are hideously anti-American.

Today's Democrat Party is closer to Lee Harvey Oswald than to John F. Kennedy.

Because every single one of them is just like this asshole.

Overweight ISIS fanatic arrested in Iraq sparks stream of Internet memes

A massive 560-pound jihadi dubbed “Jabba the Jihadi” has been nicked by Iraqi forces, sparking a stream of hilarious Internet memes.

Hate preacher Abu Abdul Bari had to be loaded onto a flatbed truck after he was nabbed in his Mosul bolthole by Iraqi security forces.

VP-COMP-FAT-ISIS.jpg

A massive 560-pound jihadi dubbed “Jabba the Jihadi” has been nicked by Iraqi forces, sparking a stream of hilarious Internet memes.

Hate preacher Abu Abdul Bari had to be loaded onto a flatbed truck after he was nabbed in his Mosul bolthole by Iraqi security forces.

VP-COMP-FAT-ISIS.jpg

“Jabba the Jihadi”

I generally pass on posts that include language that I don't use....but this is just toooooo darn funny!!!

VP-COMP-FAT-ISIS.jpg

“Jabba the Jihadi”

I generally pass on posts that include language that I don't use....but this is just toooooo darn funny!!!
The Fat Fatwa works too.

VP-COMP-FAT-ISIS.jpg

“Jabba the Jihadi”

The Fat Fatwa works too.

Hard to imagine this dude sneakin' up on out troops......

Maybe during a solar eclipse....

Apparently it is as hard as it is for Trump to call White Supremacists "White Supremacists"

I'll bite. To me a terrorist targets civilians like Olympic athletes, school children in buses, pizza parlor, passenger jets, and discos. Not occupation soldiers.

Why It Matters to Say Qassim Suleimani Was Assassinated

"...not one American soldier was killed in Iraq by the proxy network under Suleimani’s control in at least the previous eight years before he was assassinated last week in Baghdad while allegedly planning an “imminent” attack on Americans.

A spokesperson for the American-led coalition confirmed to The Intercept on Friday that all nine U.S. service members killed in action while serving in Iraq from 2015 through 2019 were battling ISIS.

Although it might surprise anyone who has listened to the administration and its supporters justify the assassination of Suleimani to learn that Iranian-backed militias in Iraq have not killed an American soldier in nearly a decade, it is well-known among policymakers in Washington that when American troops began to depart Iraq in earnest in 2011, some leaders of Shia militias pushed to launch revenge attacks on them on the way out. Suleimani ordered them not to, arguing that the contest had been won and that the best strategy was to leave American troops alone.

Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, in order to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders,” Walzer wrote in 2002. “The common element is the targeting of people who are, in both military and political senses, noncombatants: not soldiers, not public officials, just ordinary people. And they aren’t killed incidentally in the course of actions aimed elsewhere; they are killed intentionally.”

“I don’t accept the notion that ‘one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter,’” Walzer wrote. “In the 1960s, when someone from the FLN put a bomb in a cafe where French teenagers gathered to flirt and dance and called himself a freedom fighter, only fools were fooled,” he added, in reference to excuses once made for terror attacks aimed at French civilians by Algerian militants."

Because democrats are America hating filth!

Their hatred overrides everything! Even logic!

Election night 2020 is gonna be fun! :)

Forum List

Back