McDonalds and Profiling

Two years 9 months and twelve days to be exact.
You've only been out for 2 years? So you spent more time in the pen than you claimed before. You just got caught in another lie Sisyphus.

No dickhead, I was incarcerated in the late 70's spent two years ,9 months and twelve days and was released. I was pardoned and my records were expunged in 1983.
Sure. I hope you dont really believe I believe that do you convict?

Suit yourself.
Thanks for admitting to your lie. I knew you one day you would tire of your convict ways.

No such admission was made. No lie was told. Keep dreaming.

You've only been out for 2 years? So you spent more time in the pen than you claimed before. You just got caught in another lie Sisyphus.

No dickhead, I was incarcerated in the late 70's spent two years ,9 months and twelve days and was released. I was pardoned and my records were expunged in 1983.

Suit yourself.
Thanks for admitting to your lie. I knew you one day you would tire of your convict ways.

You lied when you said you were only in prison for 2 years. You just got out 2 years ago. You admitted this more than once. Stop lying convict.

your source did not mention the race of the owner, so you are a LIAR

you are the one that jumped the gun
You are trying too hard. I had multiple sources. I deliberately picked the one that did not mention the race so I could make a fool of the first idiot that fell for the bait. Congratulations!
laugh.gif

there you go backpedaling again
you used the term "profiling"

you are USMB's little black plaything
I guess you didnt realize that Black people are capable of profiling or either you dont know what profiling means.
laugh.gif

Profiling

noun
the use of personal characteristics or behavior patterns to make generalizations about a person, as in gender profiling.
the use of these characteristics to determine whether a person may be engaged in illegal activity, as in racial profiling.

can you link us to a post of yours other than this one that shows you complaining a black owner being racist against other blacks? Or heck; even blacks in general being racist vs other blacks; we will all wait with baited breath.
Why would I do that and why would you wait with baited breath? I hope you dont actually think I have to prove something to you?

there is your answer guys, he doesn't. He got caught and now he is trying to back peddle.:nono::itsok::itsok: its ok, we know you cannot find a thread complaining about black on black racism. Just be honest for once.

BTW do your few good white friends know what you say about other whites?

Suit yourself.

You lied when you said you were only in prison for 2 years. You just got out 2 years ago. You admitted this more than once. Stop lying convict.

You're are the only liar here. I've been a member here for at least 6 years. If you think a person in prison could have the internet access required to come on here all hours of the day then you are even more stupid than you portray yourself to be.

Suit yourself.

You're are the only liar here. I've been a member here for at least 6 years. If you think a person in prison could have the internet access required to come on here all hours of the day then you are even more stupid than you portray yourself to be.
Stop lying. You had a friend open an account for you. Youve been in pen getting molested for decades now.

you are bitter because McDaniels would not hire you

good for them

soul glo - Bing Videos
Youre right. I was turned down by McDonald's back when I was a teenager with a very bad attitude. Best thing that happened to me so I am not bitter at all.

all of that is still true but you are bitter because you can not accept the fact that whitey is better than you
I've never met a whitey that was better than me at anything other than removing ticks from their fur and eating them

hey ASSlips- you need to let go of the hate and racism against whites. Your own kind da blacks are your worst enemy.

But thanks for giving us so much power still over your race.:afro::slap::smiliehug:
I dont hate whites. I love white women. I only hate cave chimps. You have no power over your own women let alone our race.

hey ASSlips- you need to let go of the hate and racism against whites. Your own kind da blacks are your worst enemy.

But thanks for giving us so much power still over your race.:afro::slap::smiliehug:
I dont hate whites. I love white women. I only hate cave chimps. You have no power over your own women let alone our race.

whites don't want "power" over their own women. Maybe black "men" should try to actually work and raise a child instead of fucking 100 different baby mama's.

whites don't want "power" over their own women. Maybe black "men" should try to actually work and raise a child instead of fucking 100 different baby mama's.
White men have always wanted power over their women.They have an inferiority complex. Why do you think white women started the feminist movements against you and lead every demographic taking advantage of AA? White men should work at learning how to be men and maybe your women would not run to us.

Last edited:
I live in a small NY suburban city. I was denied work, flat out, because I did not speak spanish. Nevermind that customers speak english and good luck getting your order right.

white men are busy working and providing for their families, unlike black men who are in jail or gangbanging or sleeping around.
There are more whites in jail than Black. Whites are the biggest criminals and the biggest customers for hookers. Give me a break. You only work because you own the companies that provide employment. :laugh:

white men are busy working and providing for their families, unlike black men who are in jail or gangbanging or sleeping around.
There are more whites in jail than Black. Whites are the biggest criminals and the biggest customers for hookers. Give me a break. You only work because you own the companies that provide employment. :laugh:

Doesnt understand percentages. Blacks just rape women because they cant afford a hooker.
And you actually got the last one right. Whites do own most businesses.

Doesnt understand percentages. Blacks just rape women because they cant afford a hooker.
And you actually got the last one right. Whites do own most businesses.
What do percentages have to do with more whites being in jail? You cant "percentage" that away. Black men dont have to rape women. Women love Black men. I know I got the last one right. I got everything right.

Forum List

Back