McConnell Says He Was ‘Wrong’ To Claim Obama Didn’t Leave A Pandemic Playbook

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” the Senate Republican leader said on Fox News.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday that he was wrong to claim former President Barack Obama didn’t leave a “game plan” to deal with a pandemic when he left the White House to President Donald Trump.

“I was wrong,” McConnell told Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan, so I clearly made a mistake in that regard. As to whether or not the plan was followed, or who’s the critic and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details.”

McConnell Says He Was ‘Wrong’ To Claim Obama Didn’t Leave A Pandemic Playbook

McConnell has been wrong about many things concerning President Obama - via lies and ignorance.

LOL - Trump & McConnell are the very definition of Classless! They have been trying to blame Obama for Covid-19 even though Trump had 3.5 years to prepare but refused, and actually dismantled most of the progress Obama admin handed him.

Hell McConnell wrote the book on classless by refusing Obama a SCOTUS pick for over a year!

Prior to that Trump claimed Obama wasn't a Natural Born US Citizen or a legitimate US President. Then Trump, Breitbart & Bannon continuously Blasted the Airwaves claiming Obama screwed up H1N1, SARS, etc & was going to kill most of US citizens. They are the very definition of Classless!

McConnell's admitting Trump ignored a plan Obama's administration left him for fighting a pandemic when it arrived in America reinforces the negligence and incompetence of Trump.

I'm sure Obama DID leave a Pandemic Playbook...

And now we are finding out that the Democrats want amnesty for 11 million illegals too, along with giving illegals stimulus payments (while threatening to withhold money from US CITIZENS if they don't get their way)!!!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) backpedaled on Thursday night after accusing former President Barack Obama administration of leaving President Donald Trump unprepared to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“I was wrong,” the GOP leader told Fox News host Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan.”

“So I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” he added.

Kudos to McTreason for admitting a mistake.

It's something you'll never see Dear Leader do.

Oh............wait..................I forgot...............he's infallible (wink).

Obama left the cupboards bare....everyone has said so....he never replenished the national stockpiles of PPE....

Try an original pissy pants thread for once, Dummy.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) backpedaled on Thursday night after accusing former President Barack Obama administration of leaving President Donald Trump unprepared to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“I was wrong,” the GOP leader told Fox News host Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan.”

“So I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” he added.

Kudos to McTreason for admitting a mistake.

It's something you'll never see Dear Leader do.

Oh............wait..................I forgot...............he's infallible (wink).
Yeah he forgot, this is the plan:
BidenHidin.jpg

Obama left the cupboards bare
He left a pandemic plan in place as McTurtle just admitted to yesterday.

Plans are on paper...plans don't do any good when the necessary PPE are all used up.....

During a virtual Trump campaign event on Monday, McConnell had made the false claim about the Obama administration, which has been manufactured by Trump in an effort to shift blame for his own administration’s feeble response to the outbreak.

Former Obama administration Ebola response coordinator Ronald Klain and Obama administration deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes pushed back on the senator’s claim that same day.

“We literally left them a 69-page Pandemic Playbook…. that they ignored. And an office called the Pandemic Preparedness Office…that they abolished. And a global monitoring system called PREDICT…that they cut by 75%,” Klain tweeted.

Moscow Mitch was caught lying and forced to back-peddle. Now he has confirmed Trump's incompetence and leadership failure. Two corrupt liars made for each other.

Obama left the cupboards bare....everyone has said so....he never replenished the national stockpiles of PPE....
And Fatso closed the cupboard doors.
Really? Might want to go look at the actual facts again.
Trump and Bolton you bitch.
:auiqs.jpg: Trump and Bolton what?
The PPE has been restocked....bigtime. More ventilators than you can shake a stick at.
You look so cute when you're triggered. I bet you have dimples on your cheeks (both sets)

Moscow Mitch was caught lying and forced to back-peddle. Now he has confirmed Trump's incompetence and leadership failure. Two corrupt liars made for each other.
Doesn't confirm anything, except that Mitch is man enough to step forward and admit a mistake.
Seems like he has more character than most politicians

Forum List

Back