McConnell Says He Was ‘Wrong’ To Claim Obama Didn’t Leave A Pandemic Playbook

Obama left the cupboards bare....everyone has said so....he never replenished the national stockpiles of PPE....
And Fatso closed the cupboard doors.
Really? Might want to go look at the actual facts again.
Trump and Bolton you bitch.
:auiqs.jpg: Trump and Bolton what?
The PPE has been restocked....bigtime. More ventilators than you can shake a stick at.
You look so cute when you're triggered. I bet you have dimples your cheeks (both sets)
Shutting down the pandemic response team is part of the problem. Then the hoax. Then the loss of life. What don't you understand? Must be that cult you subscribe to.

Moscow Mitch was caught lying and forced to back-peddle. Now he has confirmed Trump's incompetence and leadership failure. Two corrupt liars made for each other.
Doesn't confirm anything, except that Mitch is man enough to step forward and admit a mistake.
Seems like he has more character than most politicians
You are so full of yourself.

Obama left the cupboards bare....everyone has said so....he never replenished the national stockpiles of PPE....
The PPE has been restocked....bigtime. More ventilators than you can shake a stick at.
You look so cute when you're triggered. I bet you have dimples your cheeks (both sets)
Shutting down the pandemic response team is part of the problem. Then the hoax. Then the loss of life. What don't you understand? Must be that cult you subscribe to.
Once again for the slow people...he never shut down the response team...he combined two agencies that were charged with the same duties....if Obama had done that maybe the response would have been better coordinated....its called streamlining....I realize that's a new word for democrats....

Oh BS, that "shutting down the pandemic team" has been debunked. The hoax lies with your tribe, bring it up with them.
Loss of life? Of course there is a loss of life, it's a PANDEMIC! In fact, more people were supposed to die than what has.
But, if you want blame, put it on China and WHO, they do not have clean hands with this event.

Moscow Mitch was caught lying and forced to back-peddle. Now he has confirmed Trump's incompetence and leadership failure. Two corrupt liars made for each other.
Doesn't confirm anything, except that Mitch is man enough to step forward and admit a mistake.
Regular Republican and even Trump supporters were slamming him for telling an obvious outright and embarrassing lie. Might as well hang signs around your necks reading "Republican scum bag liar".

:auiqs.jpg:Yeah, it's a gift.

Oh BS, that "shutting down the pandemic team" has been debunked. The hoax lies with your tribe, bring it up with them.
Loss of life? Of course there is a loss of life, it's a PANDEMIC! In fact, more people were supposed to die than what has.
But, if you want blame, put it on China and WHO, they do not have clean hands with this event.
You flipper.

You look so cute when you're triggered. I bet you have dimples on your cheeks (both sets)
I heard ventilators are overrated and used as a last resort and that about 80% of the individuals placed on them die.
What are you saying? Are you saying if they weren't placed on a ventilator they may have lived?
Ventilators are a last resort, it means your lungs are not getting oxygen by just breathing.
Not sure, what your point is?

You look so cute when you're triggered. I bet you have dimples on your cheeks (both sets)
I heard ventilators are overrated and used as a last resort and that about 80% of the individuals placed on them die.
What are you saying? Are you saying if they weren't placed on a ventilator they may have lived?
Ventilators are a last resort, it means your lungs are not getting oxygen by just breathing.
I mean once your lungs adapt to a ventilator, the involuntary muscles shut down and stop working. Your body forgets how to breathe on it's own.

The PPE has been restocked....bigtime.
And that means the fact that the country, especially medical personnel, went without enough PPE for months is just forgotten about?

Yes, yes, again your drivel ends up as drivel, Berg... listen carefully

I mean once your lungs adapt to a ventilator, the involuntary muscles shut down and stop working. Your body forgets how to breathe on it's own.
But, it's not the first resort, it's the last resort

McConnell's admitting Trump ignored a plan Obama's administration left him for fighting a pandemic when it arrived in America reinforces the negligence and incompetence of Trump.

Yes, it does rather....

Surprised that McConnell admitted he was wrong though there was some damage control in his statement.

But, it's not the first resort, it's the last resort

Doctors are very reluctant to put people on ventilators (or for that matter send them home on oxygen) except as a last resort. The body acts in funny ways. But, for that 20% that make it, it's worth it.

“I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” the Senate Republican leader said on Fox News.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday that he was wrong to claim former President Barack Obama didn’t leave a “game plan” to deal with a pandemic when he left the White House to President Donald Trump.
“I was wrong,” McConnell told Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan, so I clearly made a mistake in that regard. As to whether or not the plan was followed, or who’s the critic and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details.”
McConnell Says He Was ‘Wrong’ To Claim Obama Didn’t Leave A Pandemic Playbook
McConnell has been wrong about many things concerning President Obama - via lies and ignorance.
It hasn't done us any good.

The shutting down of the economy was the biggest mistake. Why should we shut down the economy for a flu bug?

Forum List

Back