mcconnell Does It Again

Where’s the money

Mexico, duh!
they are paying. where do you think their money goes? to the president or the treasury dept?

Oh so now you're saying that the Mexican treasury department has sent the money. Got a link?
nope never said that at all.

So no pesos fro Mexico, as promised got it!
all kinds of pesos that mexico never got from us that stayed here and used in our country to help americans yep!!! trump never said a check from mexico. just didn't. he once said it might or could be a check, but he didn't expect a check.

Oh and all the money we saved by mexico housing thousands of refugees that weren't allowed into our country that would cost us hundreds of billions. yep, all those pesos.

Mexico, duh!
they are paying. where do you think their money goes? to the president or the treasury dept?

Oh so now you're saying that the Mexican treasury department has sent the money. Got a link?

all kinds of pesos that mexico never got from us that stayed here and used in our country to help americans yep!!! trump never said a check from mexico. just didn't. he once said it might or could be a check, but he didn't expect a check.
Did he ever say Americans will pay for his wall?? Think he would have got shitcanned if he did???

McConnell has blocked legislation to reopen and fund the government again.

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

McConnell blocks bill to reopen most of government

LOL, give Trump the 5.7 and it all ends. You don't understand where this Nation is, we're at the "f*ck you" point.

DarkFury? LeeVanCleef? DarkFisted? Is that you?

Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep, starts when you're always afraid......

Did he ever say Americans will pay for his wall?? Think he would have got shitcanned if he did???
thanks again for demonstrating your ignorance on the matter.

thanks again for demonstrating your ignorance on the matter.
Waving the white flag again?,,,lol

Mexico, duh!

Oh and all the money we saved by mexico housing thousands of refugees that weren't allowed into our country that would cost us hundreds of billions. yep, all those pesos.

So ewe and I are paying for it not Mexico! That is not what Don the Con said.

I had an idea for some legislation. Not that I'm confident it's good, but an idea.

Reps should propose a bill as follows:

Government reopens immediately without wall funding.

The bill will specify that the house has 3 months to come up with a bill that will secure the border once and for all.

If the bill is sound and will actually secure the border, then they have another 6 months to implement the program.

If after the 3 months the house has not proposed a bill that will secure the border, then funds to build the wall will automatically be approved.

*shrug* it's an idea anyway. This way, the government opens, the house has an opportunity to secure the border via their own method, and if they dont, the wall gets built.

Thoughts?

This shutdown has nothing to do with "securing the border".

We can quadruple the amount of border agents, give them every piece of technology available to stop immigrants from illegally crossing the border, and Trump won't agree to it unless it includes "wall" or some kind of physical barrier.

This is 100% about Trump avoiding humiliation regarding the ridiculous campaign promise that he made.

& it would feed his bizarre sense of vanity & ego. he' wants the equivalent a 'monument' dedicated.

Our President has made it crystal clear that any bill without a wall is a non-starter. Why should McConnell waste his time on something that isn't going anywhere?

because just a few weeks ago it passed with over 90 senate votes. combine that with a (D) majority house & it would be veto proof. either turtleboy is compromised... he is the largest recipient of NRA cash (& they are in deep do do regarding possible russian ties) not to mention his wife got a gig at the dept of transportation... or he's terrified of trump.

i'm willing to bet it's both.
Oh wow, you got today’s talking point cracks me up you snakes

These guys have a serious case of Russian fever. They can't mention anything without inferring that somehow or another Putin is involved. Now Putin is running the NRA!
In the words of bugs Bunny...
What a maroon.

Jo

Eight Questions About Robert Mueller, Russia and the NRA

:fu:

Our President has made it crystal clear that any bill without a wall is a non-starter. Why should McConnell waste his time on something that isn't going anywhere?

because just a few weeks ago it passed with over 90 senate votes. combine that with a (D) majority house & it would be veto proof. either turtleboy is compromised... he is the largest recipient of NRA cash (& they are in deep do do regarding possible russian ties) not to mention his wife got a gig at the dept of transportation... or he's terrified of trump.

These guys have a serious case of Russian fever. They can't mention anything without inferring that somehow or another Putin is involved. Now Putin is running the NRA!
What a maroon.

Jo
When Maria Butina and Alexander Torshin brought NRA bigwigs to Moscow, it wasn’t a rogue mission. It was OKed from the very top.

There is now way the whiny little bitch, the one you model yourself after, can help me.
His policies have no affect on me.
Try again girly-boy.

Sure, you say. Give the middle finger to the workers you whiny little tRump bitch.

Don’t worry little buddy :itsok: Trump our wonderful president will get everything resolved. It will be better in the long run. Even for you. :slap:
How bout you stretch a condom over you’re head and fuck yourself Faggot.

What a maroon.

Jo
When Maria Butina and Alexander Torshin brought NRA bigwigs to Moscow, it wasn’t a rogue mission. It was OKed from the very top.

That operation to allow Russian Spies in to The US to infiltrate The NRA was ordered by Barak Obama, same as was making special allowances for Natalia V. who worked for Fushion GPS, and was sent to Trump Tower.

Both Operations were conducted by The Obama Administration and as he has repeatedly done, he used The US Government to attack his political rivals, to destroy them any ways he could. Even if that meant working with Russia to do it. Even if it meant paying Russia for a Russian Authored Putin approved Propaganda Campaign against Candidate and President Elect Trump.

We still have the embers of that Treasonous Fire burning in the Mueller Witch Hunt.

Mueller's paycheck may as well be signed by Putin himself, because he is doing The Work of our enemies.

Mueller himself is compromised by his involvement in The Uranium One Deal, so effectively he and James Comey have been working for Putin ever since they helped to pull that deal off....and so was everyone else involved and still are to this day, Agents of The Kremlin.

Now, now little girly-boy. Don't let me upset you.
Keep kneeling and swallowing.
giphy.gif

:5_1_12024:

There is now way the whiny little bitch, the one you model yourself after, can help me.
His policies have no affect on me.
Try again girly-boy.

Sure, you say. Give the middle finger to the workers you whiny little tRump bitch.

Don’t worry little buddy :itsok: Trump our wonderful president will get everything resolved. It will be better in the long run. Even for you. :slap:
How bout you stretch a condom over you’re head and fuck yourself Faggot.

McConnell has blocked legislation to reopen and fund the government again.

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

McConnell blocks bill to reopen most of government
‘This is your fault’: GOP senators clash over shutdown inside private luncheon

Republican senators clashed with one another and confronted Vice President Pence inside a private luncheon on Thursday, as anger hit a boiling point over the longest government shutdown in history.

“This is your fault,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) at one point, according to two Republicans who attended the lunch and witnessed the exchange.

“Are you suggesting I’m enjoying this?” McConnell snapped back, according to the people who attended the lunch.

Forum List

Back