mcconnell Does It Again

Doesn't matter when the info was gathered. Still shows 51% want the wall.

Oh and one of them is a CBS article. No friend to Trump.

You should quit while you are behind dipshit.

Wrong Dimbo.

Might as well show polls from 1870.

A current poll has "somewhat" more relevance than one from a year ago.

The stakes have kinda CHANGED...

You can't convince anyone but Trump cultists that this is anything but a boondoggle.
'
What is that 5.7 BILLION going to build?

What kind of wall? Where? How many miles?

You have no idea?

It's just a random ransom demand? A SYMBOL?

Oh...
the experts gave him the information. you don't believe in experts I know.

Doesn't matter when the info was gathered. Still shows 51% want the wall.

Oh and one of them is a CBS article. No friend to Trump.

You should quit while you are behind dipshit.

Wrong Dimbo.

Might as well show polls from 1870.

A current poll has "somewhat" more relevance than one from a year ago.

The stakes have kinda CHANGED...

You sure are stupid but good for a laugh.

You can't convince anyone but Trump cultists that this is anything but a boondoggle.
'
What is that 5.7 BILLION going to build?

What kind of wall? Where? How many miles?

You have no idea?

It's just a random ransom demand? A SYMBOL?

Oh...

Argue with the border patrol professionals.
Who directly contradict you.

Argue with the Democrats who approved almost the identical Bill for Obama.

Jo

So, now Mushmouth McConnell owns the Shutdown?
He has ever since he passed that Continuing Resolution in December (unanimously) and then did NOTHING in the new Congress
It's hard to follow this whole ordeal. The Shutdown has been bought and sold like a fire sale or thrift store auction.

Just so I am clear--Trump does not own The Shutdown?

McConnell owns it and has since Continuing Resolution was passed?

Trump owns McConnell so
He has ever since he passed that Continuing Resolution in December (unanimously) and then did NOTHING in the new Congress
It's hard to follow this whole ordeal. The Shutdown has been bought and sold like a fire sale or thrift store auction.

Trump pwns McConnell so the difference is moot

McConnell has blocked legislation to reopen and fund the government again.

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

McConnell blocks bill to reopen most of government
McConell is a master. We owe him for Gorsuch and to a lesser extent Kavanaugh!

Well Done!:udaman:

They all own it. It's not necessarily a bad thing to own it.

Jo

Last edited:
You sure are stupid but good for a laugh.

Again Dimbo...surrender accepted.

You really ought to stop posting. You're clearly not up to it
who's president? seems it is still you the loser. Trump should call Nancy's bluff to negotiate. ewe, what then? the smart play is to accept her proposal today. It is now time for that acceptance and force her into a room.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

I would guess that just as many are happy he is sticking to his guns.

Not at all.

View attachment 241805

Sample size of poll? No one asked me. After the 2016 election we, I believe learned that polls can be misleading.

And you would be WRONG. Most Americans oppose building the wall.

They do? Oh. Are you sure? Let me ask you. Why do you oppose stronger border security?

And you would be WRONG. Most Americans oppose building the wall.

They do? Oh. Are you sure? Let me ask you. Why do you oppose stronger border security?

They don't even know. They do what they are told to do. The team bosses are the globalist elites who hate an independent America.

Jo

they are paying. where do you think their money goes? to the president or the treasury dept?

Oh so now you're saying that the Mexican treasury department has sent the money. Got a link?
nope never said that at all.

So no pesos fro Mexico, as promised got it!

Forum List

Back