mcconnell Does It Again

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
McConnell has blocked legislation to reopen and fund the government again.

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

McConnell blocks bill to reopen most of government

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

I would guess that just as many are happy he is sticking to his guns.

BULL SHIT There can't be that many ass holes in America You 37% are plenty

Don’t you have some red hat wearing children to murder?

The House Dems should impeach McConnell!!

You guys are due for another brain circuit bust and some mass killings. Now get to it you vichy france boot licker.

Our President has made it crystal clear that any bill without a wall is a non-starter. Why should McConnell waste his time on something that isn't going anywhere?

Trying to get a vote on a bill the Democrats know full well the President won't sign even if it got his desk and who's veto they can't override is not really trying to fix the problem.

What a load of crap theater, the senate is scheduled to vote on 2 bills tomorrow, one republican, one commiecrat.

Trying to get a vote on a bill the Democrats know full well the President won't sign even if it got his desk and who's veto they can't override is not really trying to fix the problem.

LOL

The problem is no vote and no signature.

LOL

The problem is no vote and no signature.
The problem is trying to put bills up for a vote you know won't get a signature that's why you compromise so you can get both.

Bullshit is one word. LOL. You’re embarrassing yourself

McConnell sides with the American people demanding funds for securing our border so we can put a stop to illegals killing Americans. Dem's fall to the floor and throw a tantrum.

Forum List

Back