McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

I don't want witnesses. I think it is such a waste of time.

But, I am starting to come around. If the Dem's push, lets go all in. Schiff, the whistle blower, the Bidens, Kerry, and many more. Let's do it right.

Obama.....since biden implicated him in the video where biden said he actually did threaten to withhold money from Ukraine and obama knew about it and would support it...

And notice that since Joe jumped in the race, how DumBama kept his distance from Joe like he had the plague. Very unusual that an ex-Prez would do that with the guy who was his VP for eight years.

Wow, another "Hey, Look Over There" moment.

Maybe back then polls were not so biased. We all seen how accurate polls are. They usually favor the Democrat until we near the elections, and all of a sudden that huge lead shrinks to almost nothing.

Polls cannot be trusted, and impeachment, removal from office, or retiring should not happen because of what polls say.

Just reporting History. Nothing more. I can't change it. It's already happened. So we take it for what it's worth regardless. The fact is, the polls have changed dramatically against Rump in the last few months. And a hand full of Senators have noticed to the point where Moscow Mitch doesn't have nearly the absolute control he had only a few months ago. All Rump has done is do what Rump does. I don't expect anything else from him. But the Senate has been a disaster for a very long time. They have forgotten that they are an equal to the President in every way and have allowed the President to completely take them over. All Rump has done is what rump will do. The Senate is in the process of learning that they shouldn't have thrown away their power.

As for impeachment, removal from office or retiring, that really IS up to the public. Rump just believes that it isn't and he works for Rump and not us. The Senate forgot that as well. What is going on right now is, we are reminding the Senate. Rump being Rump, it does little good to try and "Remind" him. He's going to do what Rump does regardless. I think when all this tempers down, the Senate will censure Rump and it ends. Of course, that will completely end Rumps career but it's pretty well ended now no matter what you say because it's not what you say. It's because Rump will do what Rump will do.

Donald Trump is a fighter. It's why a lot of people don't like him. Trump knows how skewed the polls are, and he doesn't preside based on polls.

However I was watching Laura last night as I always do, and her claim is that Trump's approval increased during the impeachment proceedings. That would fall in line with the viewership decreasing each day. Nobody really cares. His latest rally is estimated to have over 100K people trying to see him.

Sit back and get comfortable. Trump's not going anywhere for another five years unless he becomes ill or passes away.

There are people coming from 2000 miles to go to his circus act. 100K is not a huge number when you draw from across the nation. He is still running 36% of the Republicans support. So that 100K isn't such a startling number. Now, if he were to draw 100K from the locals alone that would be startling. And then his numbers for his circus act would be in the hundreds of thousands. You want to see what a Million look like? Check out the next Million Woman March on Washington. And their march won't be a freak show as much as Rumps.

You have no idea where those people came from. Do you expect me to believe everything you make up? Yeah, on a work week, people take the time off to go half way across the country to see President Trump.

Are you trying to get me to understand Fanatics? Can't be done.

Fine, then post this source of yours where the claim was made. You are making it all up. You know Trump is popular wherever he goes and people can't wait until the next election.

You are not a republican if you think democrats need more witnesses
If blind unconditional support for Trump is the only thing that defines a republican then the republican party is royally screwed.

I would enjoy going back and seeing how much of Obama's DNA was dripping off of your chin.
Since you are new I will excuse your ignorance.
He’s ignorant? Lol who did you vote for
A vote is one thing and unconditional support is quite another. I do not need a leader, I want a public servant that generally stands on the issues I care about. Why do you need a leader?
Huh

It’s going to be interesting. I want to hear what the Biden’s have to say. Look for a long long trial.
I still say McConnell should just keep the trial open until the democrats fold, desperate to get on the campaign trail.

Fold? The WANT the trial open!
  • The longer it runs, the more chances they get to air damaging accusations and unfounded propaganda against Trump to hurt him in the polls.
  • The longer it runs, the freer it make Biden to move ahead the clear front-runner in Iowa and New Hampshire, as the other candidates keep a seat warm in DC.
Never fails for the GOP to take every opportunity to snatch defeat from the mouths of victory. I bet they don't even vote to subpoena Hunter or Uncle Joe down to testify!

True.

The more sane people find out about the blob the more they despise the fucker

I don't want witnesses. I think it is such a waste of time.

But, I am starting to come around. If the Dem's push, lets go all in. Schiff, the whistle blower, the Bidens, Kerry, and many more. Let's do it right.

Obama.....since biden implicated him in the video where biden said he actually did threaten to withhold money from Ukraine and obama knew about it and would support it...
Obama should be subpoenaed in The Impeachment if there are witnesses.

1.) He knew what was going on in The Ukraine with The Bidens

2.) He gave the order to take out Trump
with The Russian Propaganda he purchased.

Just reporting History. Nothing more. I can't change it. It's already happened. So we take it for what it's worth regardless. The fact is, the polls have changed dramatically against Rump in the last few months. And a hand full of Senators have noticed to the point where Moscow Mitch doesn't have nearly the absolute control he had only a few months ago. All Rump has done is do what Rump does. I don't expect anything else from him. But the Senate has been a disaster for a very long time. They have forgotten that they are an equal to the President in every way and have allowed the President to completely take them over. All Rump has done is what rump will do. The Senate is in the process of learning that they shouldn't have thrown away their power.

As for impeachment, removal from office or retiring, that really IS up to the public. Rump just believes that it isn't and he works for Rump and not us. The Senate forgot that as well. What is going on right now is, we are reminding the Senate. Rump being Rump, it does little good to try and "Remind" him. He's going to do what Rump does regardless. I think when all this tempers down, the Senate will censure Rump and it ends. Of course, that will completely end Rumps career but it's pretty well ended now no matter what you say because it's not what you say. It's because Rump will do what Rump will do.

Donald Trump is a fighter. It's why a lot of people don't like him. Trump knows how skewed the polls are, and he doesn't preside based on polls.

However I was watching Laura last night as I always do, and her claim is that Trump's approval increased during the impeachment proceedings. That would fall in line with the viewership decreasing each day. Nobody really cares. His latest rally is estimated to have over 100K people trying to see him.

Sit back and get comfortable. Trump's not going anywhere for another five years unless he becomes ill or passes away.

There are people coming from 2000 miles to go to his circus act. 100K is not a huge number when you draw from across the nation. He is still running 36% of the Republicans support. So that 100K isn't such a startling number. Now, if he were to draw 100K from the locals alone that would be startling. And then his numbers for his circus act would be in the hundreds of thousands. You want to see what a Million look like? Check out the next Million Woman March on Washington. And their march won't be a freak show as much as Rumps.

You have no idea where those people came from. Do you expect me to believe everything you make up? Yeah, on a work week, people take the time off to go half way across the country to see President Trump.

Fine, then post this source of yours where the claim was made. You are making it all up. You know Trump is popular wherever he goes and people can't wait until the next election.

I don't need to prove it. You are making the claim that Rump is popular wherever he goes and people can't wait until the next election. I will give you that people can't wait for the next election. I know I can't and in some cases, I might barely qualify as people. But the part about how popular Rump is, that you are going to have to prove. And they only way for you to prove that will be Nov 2, 2020.

I don't need to prove it. You are making the claim that Rump is popular wherever he goes and people can't wait until the next election. I will give you that people can't wait for the next election. I know I can't and in some cases, I might barely qualify as people. But the part about how popular Rump is, that you are going to have to prove. And they only way for you to prove that will be Nov 2, 2020.
I work with both sides of the fence and non-Liberals are voting for Trump.

McConnell says he doesn't have the votes.

Three Democrat presidential candidates may be neutered. :10:

Why, because of Collins, Merkowski And Romny? Na, I still don't think there will be witnesses. Anyone ask Doug Jones what he thinks yet? You know, that dude in Alabama who got Roy Moors seat? Or Joe Manchion? If there are witnesses then there will be court action then the bidens will be coming to the hill. There won't be witnesses. This impeachment is about judges, not removing Trump.

Dunno. Biden is losing his shit on the trail and Bernie is beating him.

Putin finally got what he was shooting form. Maybe we should put Putin on the Democratic Card. It appears he has more say than the others do.

Na, it will be Bernie until the convention, then the DNC will knee cap him again and give it to Biden to lose.

Do you mean ALL non-Liberals? Every one of them? Did you ask ever one of them? Before you make that statement, go ask every one of them. Until then, I'll wait.................still waiting................

Putin finally got what he was shooting form. Maybe we should put Putin on the Democratic Card. It appears he has more say than the others do.

Na, it will be Bernie until the convention, then the DNC will knee cap him again and give it to Biden to lose.

Hey, it still might be Mayor Pete as long as Maybe Pete can learn to keep is damned mouth shut until then.

Nothing Bolton might say will convince 20 Republican senators to vote for conviction.

Oh, I agree to that one. But what it might do is to convince those 20 to go for censure and I am sure that the Dems will go for that for the Win.

Bernie Sanders most effected...............locked up in the Senate for weeks.....just like the democrats planned........

Bernie Bros....so close to having your gulags and executions....then this...

Hey, it still might be Mayor Pete as long as Maybe Pete can learn to keep is damned mouth shut until then.

Na, Pete (mayor Pete , not plywood Pete) is only there to wet Americas feet to the gays running for presidant. Pete don't want to work for it, he wants it given to him because he is gay. Shame to, because I bet he is a decent dude with more to him then just being gay. Na, it will be Bernie, then Bernie will be removed and Biden installed until he finishes melting down, then probably Machelle Obama or some other stand in. This is all for show. In the end it will be Trump for four more years, no more judges will go through and everyone will be happy again.

Do you mean ALL non-Liberals? Every one of them? Did you ask ever one of them? Before you make that statement, go ask every one of them. Until then, I'll wait.................still waiting................
8/10 non-Liberals are voting for Trump.
It’s the economy.
By the way, I will probably never vote for President again after Trump finishes his 2nd term because both parties consist of Globalist scum.

Nothing Bolton might say will convince 20 Republican senators to vote for conviction.

Oh, I agree to that one. But what it might do is to convince those 20 to go for censure and I am sure that the Dems will go for that for the Win.
No, all it will do is give the Democrats a venue for attacking the President without accomplishing anything for the American people. It would also prevent Warren and Sanders from campinging, pretty much giving Biden a free ride to the nomination.

McConnell is the one that got neutered. If he doesn't have the votes, that doesn't hurt Democrats.

There is absolutely ZERO focus on Democrats.

Trump and Republicans are in a spotlight, under a microscope though.

drip...drip...drip

Sanders, Warner and Klobuchar will be strapped to their seats for the duration.

Forum List

Back