The Line for Trump Rally on Jersey Shore Is Insane. 100,000 Seeking Tickets

Lil businesses in the area make thier big bucks in the summer
The locals gotta be loving all that YUGE overflow of people spending cash in January

You think all the people who go to his circus do it because they support him. That's just funny.

Well, I say kudos to all the attendees who are engaging in the great American experiment known as Democracy.

Last edited:
I've talked to many people who have told me that they didn't support Trump in 2016 but due to democrats refusal to accept him as president since 2016 they will be voting for him in 2020.

Basically the bitchy whiny democrats are sealing the deal for 4 more years.

I've talked to many people who have told me that they didn't support Trump in 2016 but due to democrats refusal to accept him as president since 2016 they will be voting for him in 2020.

Basically the bitchy whiny democrats are sealing the deal for 4 more years.
The childish and anti-American display the Left have put on in the last 3 years has converted many. Myself being one.

Last edited:
Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.

Well, I say kudos to all the attendees who are engaging in the great American experiment know as democracy.
That why the Left have been attempting coups for 3 years?
No. Impeachment is about upholding the Constitution and rule of law.

Ok what law did he break 19 minutes into his presidency when the NYT first called for his impeachment?
That is the first I am hearing that. Of course if it is true what is the difference between that and Moscow Mitch saying his job was to hold Obama to one term?

If Democrats weren't so miserable, they might figure out how to put together a fun rally like this instead of their usual 'woe is me' bitch fest.

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Well, I say kudos to all the attendees who are engaging in the great American experiment know as democracy.

Ok what law did he break 19 minutes into his presidency when the NYT first called for his impeachment?
That is the first I am hearing that. Of course if it is true what is the difference between that and Moscow Mitch saying his job was to hold Obama to one term?
You’re ignorance is why you have TDS.

Immediately after his inauguration, The Independent and The Washington Post each reported on efforts already underway to impeach Trump

Efforts to impeach Donald Trump - Wikipedia

I stand corrected it was WaPo not the NYT but it was 19 minutes after his inauguration.

And yea, if you'd watch real fucking news you might learn something and hear what is really going on and maybe, just maybe, you'd understand why republicans have called this a witchhunt from the very first day. Because multiple news agencies called for his impeachment FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY.

Sciencrocks, actually, 8 years, something the Dems definitely have made sure to infringe upon with this President.

Forum List

Back