McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Trump in SOTU in 2019 said Revenge politics is unamerican Now all can see we have a scumbag in our WH with cowards surrounding him

You are just assuming it's revenge. A President needs team players on his side, not players that are against him. If you were managing a baseball team, would you let the player that's for the other side be a pitcher on your team, or a catcher? Of course not. That player will not play for your team, he is playing for the other team to win.
Ray sorry to correct you but we need players surrounding a president that are for country first and politics 2nd.. and not scared shitless to tell him he's wrong
Wrong!

You can have differences in opinion but you must carry out the CIC's wishes. These people were undermining him and needed to go as they were traitors to their CIC. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion and discuss it. It is quite another to actively undermine your boss and his policies, which they were doing.

They didn't undermine anything. They had to testify because they were subpoenaed. They were obligated by law to truthfully answer the questions they were asked. Did you expect them to lie to protect Trump?

Yeah they testified in a basement full of Demtards. That’s what scumbags do. Evil, racist, communist pieces of shit. You are all getting what you deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't even get that part right, Barney.

Ray sorry to correct you but we need players surrounding a president that are for country first and politics 2nd.. and not scared shitless to tell him he's wrong
Wrong!

You can have differences in opinion but you must carry out the CIC's wishes. These people were undermining him and needed to go as they were traitors to their CIC. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion and discuss it. It is quite another to actively undermine your boss and his policies, which they were doing.

They didn't undermine anything. They had to testify because they were subpoenaed. They were obligated by law to truthfully answer the questions they were asked. Did you expect them to lie to protect Trump?

Yeah they testified in a basement full of Demtards. That’s what scumbags do. Evil, racist, communist pieces of shit. You are all getting what you deserve.

If we got what we deserved, you would be locked up with no computer privileges. But I guess we can't have everything.

Come and try to lock me up. Your a pussy who can’t take hearing the truth. Just like the rest of the libtards

Careful little boy. You don't have a badge to hide behind now.

And the moron knew more than the Generals too?? He is UNQUALIFIED

Generals differ all the time with their opinion. You can see them on news programs. One feels the best way to handle situation X is a certain way, and another will say the way to handle it is differently, or just the opposite. It's not like they all have a consensus.

Generals do not normally express their personal opinions. Vindmann is pretty well toast now. Yah, I know, he's a LtC not a General. But he was called on to testify and he spoke the truth as he knew it as was the custom, tradition of the US Military. He pretty well had to know he was finished before he testified. The Man showed class and courage. And he had to know he was going to be removed from the office he was in and moved to another less visible. I don't think he had a problem with that. Then Rump ran his mouth and besmirched Vindman's character in a very nasty way. Vindman came back hard knowing his career was over. Vindman owes allegiance to America, not just one man. I know some people think that one man IS
America but that's just not the case. America is a much larger thing. The same goes for the other Professionals that Rump kicked to the curb. Not to worry, they all have jobs waiting for them working for people that are actually sane.

Vindman took the job as an anti-trumper. If he had any desire but to work for the deep state, he would have kindly declined the offer. But he didn't. In spite of his disdain for Trump, he took the position for the sole purpose of spying on him hoping to help out his Democrat buddies in getting rid of Trump.

During testimony, even his former supervisor reluctantly testified that Vindman could not be trusted, and received complaints on him in his other duties.

Just keep making it up as you go. I worked for quite a few superiors that I didn't like. In fact, I hate a couple. But I did my job. Personal Opinion was not issued to me. If he was that bad, he would have NEVER gotten to that level. So you keep making crap up as you go.

But rest assured, Vindman is for sure out to hang Rump now.

He always was. That's the point you don't get. So tell me, what politician did you work for that you were against everything they stood for and did? Names please.

I was in the United States Military much like Vindman. Vindman just got caught between doing his duty and covering for a cancer. He chose duty, honor and Country over Rump. But like everything else, consequences do happen. BOHICA.

Bolton is a lying sack of shit and trying to get back in the spotlight.

Yah, saying anything contrary to what Rump says is always lying, right. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Sleep Tight. I am on Guard to protect you.

Protect a repub scumbag? I'd sooner piss on their graves ,especially longboards

Most dirty cops don't brag about being dirty cops. Elongobardi does.

Most gays don’t brag about it but you do. The libtard scumbag show. Get use to being losers. You will be for a long time.

I'm not gay, but I support their rights. Were you a smart ass before you became a dirty cop?

No. I’m just telling the truth and you know it.

You are just assuming it's revenge. A President needs team players on his side, not players that are against him. If you were managing a baseball team, would you let the player that's for the other side be a pitcher on your team, or a catcher? Of course not. That player will not play for your team, he is playing for the other team to win.
Wrong!

You didn't even get that part right, Barney.

So sorry Ru Paul

Yah, saying anything contrary to what Rump says is always lying, right. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Sleep Tight. I am on Guard to protect you.

Most gays don’t brag about it but you do. The libtard scumbag show. Get use to being losers. You will be for a long time.

I'm not gay, but I support their rights. Were you a smart ass before you became a dirty cop?

Is there 3 bears, 3 beds, 3 porridges and a little blond girl and does it start with "Once Upon a Time"?

your invitation is still open if you ever work up the courage. I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

Wrong!

If we got what we deserved, you would be locked up with no computer privileges. But I guess we can't have everything.

Come and try to lock me up. Your a pussy who can’t take hearing the truth. Just like the rest of the libtards

Who needs a badge. I don’t hide from anything and there is only one person I’m afraid of and that’s God. Everybody else I laugh at. I can tell you were picked on in High School. The best part is me and my fellow and active cops laugh at you all the time. Your ears must ring a lot.

Who needs a badge. I don’t hide from anything and there is only one person I’m afraid of and that’s God. Everybody else I laugh at. I can tell you were picked on in High School. The best part is me and my fellow and active cops laugh at you all the time. Your ears must ring a lot.

I'm sure dirty cops laugh a lot.

your invitation is still open if you ever work up the courage. I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

Don’t you have family in NY. You were up in my area but you failed to contact me that’s funny. You were here and didn’t have the balls to contact me because you know what would of happen if you did. I’ll be in Albany I believe in June. Stop buy. I won’t hold my breath because I know you won’t. You come to NY and don’t contact me and I’m Th e one who is worried. Words speak volumes. You were here and pussy’ed out. I don’t blame you. The beating would have been unmerciful.

I'm sure dirty cops laugh a lot.

We do at pussy’s like you.

Don’t you have family in NY. You were up in my area but you failed to contact me that’s funny. You were here and didn’t have the balls to contact me because you know what would of happen if you did. I’ll be in Albany I believe in June. Stop buy. I won’t hold my breath because I know you won’t. You come to NY and don’t contact me and I’m Th e one who is worried. Words speak volumes. You were here and pussy’ed out. I don’t blame you. The beating would have been unmerciful.

I was in New York a few months back, but i had no idea where you might have been from at the time. You're the one that threatened me, remember? Like all cowards, you decided it was just too much trouble to follow through on your threats, even after i offered to help you with the price of a ticket. You would do well to just STFU and crawl back into your little dirty cop hole.

I was in New York a few months back, but i had no idea where you might have been from at the time. You're the one that threatened me, remember? Like all cowards, you decided it was just too much trouble to follow through on your threats, even after i offered to help you with the price of a ticket. You would do well to just STFU and crawl back into your little dirty cop hole.

What a fucking liar. You were in NY. I’m in NJ. You didn’t contact me because your a pussy. You need what would happen if you did. Try liberal scumbag trying to weasel his way out of the truth. You didn’t even attempt to contact me to see. Face it. You just proved your what I
Have been saying all along. A pussy boy. What a loser you are. You have no excuse except you were afraid and that’s that. It ok. We all know your a punk.

You guys are going too far and I’m an expert

He wants to talk shit but ways here and was afraid to
Get in touch with me. Im. Along a spade a spade. He’s a pussy and that’s it. He talks shit from Texas but when he is close to me he claims up and hides.

Get in touch with me. Im. Along a spade a spade. He’s a pussy and that’s it. He talks shit from Texas but when he is close to me he claims up and hides.

You're wasting your time on a nobody.

You're wasting your time on a nobody.

Your right. He is a nobody. Time too just ignore his ignorance.

Trump in SOTU in 2019 said Revenge politics is unamerican Now all can see we have a scumbag in our WH with cowards surrounding him

People who worked with Trump on the business level say that Trump welcomes difference of opinion. They have also said that if a person actually only interacted with Trump that way, they would be in disbelief that the Tweets he sends out actually came from him. He's otherwise very professional and intelligent. He loves problems because he's good at solving them.

If I were Vindman, I would have never accepted a position with Trump in the first place. That's the right thing to do. Vindman accepted the position to work behind the scenes to undermine Trump. The phone call was innocuous. It was the stupidest thing to try and impeach a President on. You really had to have the mindset of "what can I find to help the rest of the deep staters defeat this guy?"

With all his medals and ribbons, Vindman was no better than Stroke-off or Page.
Trump welcomed differences of opinion??? That's why those Generals left him ,why ALL the others walked out or were thrown out??Face the truth We have a moron a bully in our WH

Just because Trump welcomed differences in opinions doesn't mean he's going to act on each one. He just wants to hear everybody out. It's still his decision on which way he feels is best to handle a situation.

People who have had jobs understand that if a member of the team is absolutely not on the same page with the team captain about the goals and how to achieve them, that team member gets invited to go join a team he agrees with.

I guess that explains why eddie doesn't get it.

People who worked with Trump on the business level say that Trump welcomes difference of opinion. They have also said that if a person actually only interacted with Trump that way, they would be in disbelief that the Tweets he sends out actually came from him. He's otherwise very professional and intelligent. He loves problems because he's good at solving them.

If I were Vindman, I would have never accepted a position with Trump in the first place. That's the right thing to do. Vindman accepted the position to work behind the scenes to undermine Trump. The phone call was innocuous. It was the stupidest thing to try and impeach a President on. You really had to have the mindset of "what can I find to help the rest of the deep staters defeat this guy?"

With all his medals and ribbons, Vindman was no better than Stroke-off or Page.
Trump welcomed differences of opinion??? That's why those Generals left him ,why ALL the others walked out or were thrown out??Face the truth We have a moron a bully in our WH

Just because Trump welcomed differences in opinions doesn't mean he's going to act on each one. He just wants to hear everybody out. It's still his decision on which way he feels is best to handle a situation.

People who have had jobs understand that if a member of the team is absolutely not on the same page with the team captain about the goals and how to achieve them, that team member gets invited to go join a team he agrees with.

I guess that explains why eddie doesn't get it.

If you ask three Generals what the biggest threat to the US is today, you will probably get three different answers. Military people are like any other group. They don't all think alike simply because they're in the military. When Bush was President, you had military people that approved of waterboarding. You had people like McCain who were totally against it.

Forum List

Back