McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

They do this with Trump all the time. Just like when they cried about Yovanovich. They only stopped bitching about it when it was pointed out that DumBama got rid of all his Ambassadors before he even entered the White House. That shut the left up about her.
Obama didn't do it for revenge Only the pos in the WH now did

He got rid of her because she was a trouble maker. The Ukraine President didn't like her, the former President didn't like her, and Trump didn't like her.

Okay, let's look at that. The old Ukrainian President didn't like her. Rump didn't like her. They really hate honest professional people. I wonder who is filling that position now or is it held open to see if Rudy will be available.

That I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you is the articles I read on her, she's very bossy, and people above her didn't care for that. She didn't offer advice, she insisted on it. Point is that it was more than just Trump.
Giuliani trump boot licker didn't like her either Remember the line ..you're known by the friends you keep and also by your enemies ??

Well there you go. Add another one to the list of people that didn't care for her.

And who's this Rump character anyway? There's nobody in Washington with that name. I mean, nobody is such a juvenile fool that they think they're being clever are they?

Guess you've missed all the times that Trump has given nicknames to his opponents.

He's from New York city. That's how they are. Bush gave plenty of people nicknames, but mostly to people he liked.
I'm from NY and we call trump slime bag

Didn't ask, don't care.

Obama didn't do it for revenge Only the pos in the WH now did

He got rid of her because she was a trouble maker. The Ukraine President didn't like her, the former President didn't like her, and Trump didn't like her.

Okay, let's look at that. The old Ukrainian President didn't like her. Rump didn't like her. They really hate honest professional people. I wonder who is filling that position now or is it held open to see if Rudy will be available.

That I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you is the articles I read on her, she's very bossy, and people above her didn't care for that. She didn't offer advice, she insisted on it. Point is that it was more than just Trump.

So you just made the rest up. I know of many Professionals that are bossy, don't give advice, they give orders and are very narrow in the scope of their jobs. Corporate America Loves "em. Just because She didn't sway from that narrow scope doesn't mean she didn't do a good job. Now, if Rump wants to fire her, that's clearly up to Rump but let's not go off on a character assassination just because Rump does. If Rump thought he could benefit from it, he would try and get laws passed to character assassinate Jesus Christ, Moses, Budha, Mohamed, Baal and every other Diety that wasn't him.

Trump has freedom of speech just like anybody else. The woman was a pain in the ass apparently. While I didn't keep the articles I've read, I'm sure they're not that hard to find. People take orders from people above them, they highly reject taking orders from people below them. She's only a Fn Ambassador, not a President. Apparently she didn't know her place or importance.

When you demand that a professional person break the law, you shouldn't be surprised that they will be sitting at the Prosecutors table come trial time. This goes for Military AND Diplomats. And to act like you are getting revenge by firing them is silly. They knew that going in. You Client is a lying, cheating, criminal piece of crap.

So you just made the rest up. I know of many Professionals that are bossy, don't give advice, they give orders and are very narrow in the scope of their jobs. Corporate America Loves "em. Just because She didn't sway from that narrow scope doesn't mean she didn't do a good job. Now, if Rump wants to fire her, that's clearly up to Rump but let's not go off on a character assassination just because Rump does. If Rump thought he could benefit from it, he would try and get laws passed to character assassinate Jesus Christ, Moses, Budha, Mohamed, Baal and every other Diety that wasn't him.

Trump has freedom of speech just like anybody else. The woman was a pain in the ass apparently. While I didn't keep the articles I've read, I'm sure they're not that hard to find. People take orders from people above them, they highly reject taking orders from people below them. She's only a Fn Ambassador, not a President. Apparently she didn't know her place or importance.

When you demand that a professional person break the law, you shouldn't be surprised that they will be sitting at the Prosecutors table come trial time. This goes for Military AND Diplomats. And to act like you are getting revenge by firing them is silly. They knew that going in. You Client is a lying, cheating, criminal piece of crap.

Yes, I know, because only leftists are honest and truthful.

You have an Ambassador to work with a country, not work against them. You can't have your representative there that people in the country don't like. It's not about revenge, it's about her not carrying out the will of her employer and getting along in the country she was assigned to. Trump gave her a chance. She didn't work out. That's more than you can say DumBama did. He just got rid of all the Ambassadors without meeting one of them.

Forum List

Back