McCarthy concession underscores his own weakness

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

If this story is factually accurate, it seems like an incredibly stupid concession for any prospective Speaker to make.

And if he’s that willing to cave just to get the spot, he is unlikely to be much of a force AS speaker down the road.

My bet is there is nothing to this. It's simply said to try and make them look better. Like they are actually working and negotiating a solution when in reality, they have nothing.

We will soon see.

McCarthy deserves the embarrassment and he does NOT deserve the speakership. He and his buttlickers have screwed republican and conservative voters more often than i can count...and he will continue to do it. Look at their behavior especially mcConnells since he secured his position for the next however long. I hate to say this but i hope he took the shot and it takes him out for his calumny.

Let this bastard mcCarthy sweat this out. I would love to see him have to move out of the speakers office which he is taking squatting rights UNwarranted to this point. HOW DARE HE. HE earned NOTHING. He will continue to buckle to the left. He will knowingly continue to disapoint republicans and conservatives.

animal-house-effed-up%20trusted%20us.gif

McCarthy will have to concede to the Dems for assistance.
and when he does that...he is done as far as the right is concerned. Let him do it.

lol and done as far as the left is concerned too.

th

Last edited:

If this story is factually accurate, it seems like an incredibly stupid concession for any prospective Speaker to make.

And if he’s that willing to cave just to get the spot, he is unlikely to be much of a force AS speaker down the road.
This is such a shit show. :auiqs.jpg: Thanks for the entertainment, magadweebs.

It might do the left some good with the American people if you worked at removing the anti america double crossers out your party.

Exactly what makes him the wrong man for the job.

He'd sell his very soul to Moloch for the gavel.

Forum List

Back