McCarthy concession underscores his own weakness

I’m happy it’s happening. Time for a change. And you gots ta crack a few eggs to make an omelette!
What change?

Republic’s do have the Senate or Executive branch.

Do, what is the fucking point other than maga fuckup polictics.

What change?

The point is their constituents want things done and they are representing their interests. The rest of the Congress should try it.

It might do the right some good if you quit calling people anti-American. It makes you look childish and crazy.
Every action this administration has taken over two years has damaged the country. EVERY SINGLE ACTION. I'm not sure how you define anti-American but that behavior seems to fit the description to me.

Well i know you don't have it in ya. You like the prospect of killing the unborn and anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with you.
Talking about walking in lockstep... You still believe your fuhrer when he claims the elections were stolen, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Every action this administration has taken over two years has damaged the country. EVERY SINGLE ACTION. I'm not sure how you define anti-American but that behavior seems to fit the description to me.
Tell us how the infrastructure Law hurts America.

Tell us how the Chips & Science hurts American.

And ….

McCarthy will have to concede to the Dems for assistance.
I see it coming too.

However, he will have to lick Hakeem's boot for it.

0*ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg

What change?

You’re very slow. Of course the Republicans (note the correct word) don’t (again, note the correct word) have the Senate or the Executive Branch.

So (again take note of the correct word) the point — one that has nothing to do with “politics” (yet again, note the correct word) is that the Republicans have their hand on a significant lever of power.

Properly utilized, the lever of power can be used to shut the fucking Democrap agenda down because — the Executive and the Senate cannot get anything done without the House.

But for that “lever” to work properly, the old way of doing business has to come to a screeching halt.

You’re welcome.

Exactly what makes him the wrong man for the job.

He'd sell his very soul to Moloch for the gavel.
The Republican Party has already sold its collective soul to Moloch. McCarthy is just a symptom.

A real clown show, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back