McCain takes Ambien?

Question: John how many houses do you own?
John: err, ah err, ah
Q: how many?
J: err ah ah err
Q: do you know?
J: ah err err ah
Q: Are you sure you are qualified to be president?
J: no, err, ah err, yea...did I tell you about...

The Conservative Nanny State

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Cindy: John, wake up! The red phone is ringing.

John: Wuh, wtf you freakish zombie, where'd those fangs come from?

Cindy: Hello? The President is sleepwalking in the Rose Garden, better call Mitt.

ring, ring, ring,

Mitt: Okay, give me 45 minutes to fix my hair and I'll be right down. Which wife is on duty tonight? I'll need someone to spray the mousse.

Cindy: John, wake up! The red phone is ringing.

John: Wuh, wtf you freakish zombie, where'd those fangs come from?

Cindy: Hello? The President is sleepwalking in the Rose Garden, better call Mitt.

ring, ring, ring,

Mitt: Okay, give me 45 minutes to fix my hair and I'll be right down. Which wife is on duty tonight? I'll need someone to spray the mousse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Better question: Who cares?

btw, I have a few great aunts and uncles that are older than McCain and they think he's too old to be POTUS.

Reagan is hailed as one of the greatest Presidents in history, and he was two years younger than McCain is now, 27 years ago. So, in essence, Reagan was probably mentally and physically older than McCain, because of medical and lifestyle improvements over the last 27 years.

BTW, I take Ambien. I've never woken up drowsy or suffered hallucinations. I'm also not taking Ambien with Phenergan (which also causes drowsiness) while drinking alcohol and trying to drive, like Patrick Kennedy. And neither is McCain.

Kennedy was also known for an addiction to OxyContin and cocaine. You really wanna compare that to McCain? Go ahead.

Reagan is hailed as one of the greatest Presidents in history, and he was two years younger than McCain is now, 27 years ago. So, in essence, Reagan was probably mentally and physically older than McCain, because of medical and lifestyle improvements over the last 27 years.

BTW, I take Ambien. I've never woken up drowsy or suffered hallucinations. I'm also not taking Ambien with Phenergan (which also causes drowsiness) while drinking alcohol and trying to drive, like Patrick Kennedy. And neither is McCain.

Kennedy was also known for an addiction to OxyContin and cocaine. You really wanna compare that to McCain? Go ahead.

Do you really want to compare McCain to Reagan? We all know age caught up with Reagan after he became president to the point that it did affect his performance.

Not everyone experiences side effects from Ambian, but the elderly are more at risk for side effects.

Patrick Kennedy isn't running for POTUS.

Do you really want to compare McCain to Reagan? We all know age caught up with Reagan after he became president to the point that it did affect his performance.

Sure, because I was pointing out that age does not matter. I didn't say McCain would be as good of a President as Reagan was. I was simply saying that age is not a factor.

Not everyone experiences side effects from Ambian, but the elderly are more at risk for side effects.

And younger people are more likely to become addicted to illegal drugs. OBAMA IS GOING TO GET ADDICTED TO METH! See the logic?

I didn't bring up Patrick, I simply pointed out that he had far more problems than Ambien.

I love it------The great travelers of the Rainbow Way trashing old people. I especially like it when they say---"well it's just common sense, it's not that I don't like old people or anything. Some of my best friends are old. This just isn't the place for an old person---he should be home in his rocking chair !"

Now doesn't that sound really familiar to something that y'all say that you hate ? :lol:

Older people don't get addicted to drugs? What planet do you live on jsanders? And btw, Patrick Kennedy wasn't trying to drive, he was sleep driving.

Have you ever listened to BHO when he wasn't reading a speech?

UHHHHHH,,and ummmmmmm

I actually heard BHO in an interview with matt lauer say "more riskier" I am trying to find the video so old BHO ain't as eloquent as you all like to think

Plenty of former presidents took some kind of medication, folks.

If McCain takes an occassion Ambien to get off to sleep? No big deal.

If he takes it a lot, or cannot sleep without taking one? Then that probably is a big deal.

Ongoing bouts of sleeping disorders are a common symptom of some sort of emotional/mental distress.

I have a sneaking suspicion that many of us on this board already know that all too well.

Older people don't get addicted to drugs? What planet do you live on jsanders? And btw, Patrick Kennedy wasn't trying to drive, he was sleep driving.

I didn't say they don't get addicted, I said young people are MORE likely to get addicted.

Just like it was said that old people are MORE likely to suffer side effects, not that young people DON'T.

Seriously, can you read?

I didn't say they don't get addicted, I said young people are MORE likely to get addicted.

Just like it was said that old people are MORE likely to suffer side effects, not that young people DON'T.

Seriously, can you read?
Show me some evidence that young people are more likely to be addicted to prescription drugs than older people.

McCain is on 5 different medications and his medical record for the last 8 years is 1,200 pages long.

No wonder he can't remember how many houses he owns!

Ambien is highly addictive. Looks like he and his wife share some hobbies.

Plenty of former presidents took some kind of medication, folks.

If McCain takes an occassion Ambien to get off to sleep? No big deal.

If he takes it a lot, or cannot sleep without taking one? Then that probably is a big deal.

Ongoing bouts of sleeping disorders are a common symptom of some sort of emotional/mental distress.

I have a sneaking suspicion that many of us on this board already know that all too well.

Hey!!! I only posted at 3 am once!!!!

Okay, show me the stats that say younger people are more likely to get addicted to drugs, legal or otherwise.

And then define legal, because I'm sure Rushbo has a different definition than I do.

Forum List

Back