McCain takes Ambien?

That's exactly what that research is measuring.
No, it isn't. It's measuring illicit drug use. I'm quite confident that all the doped up seniors that are getting their meds prescribed every month are not on that chart.

Your correct. I should have said, they "share" few resources with the world. Diamonds and Gold are luxuries and easily found a few countries. It is impossible to call oneself a liberal without compassion for Africa. I would have a problem with Obama if he wasn't strongly in favor of African aid.

Your correct. I should have said, they "share" few resources with the world. Diamonds and Gold are luxuries and easily found a few countries. It is impossible to call oneself a liberal without compassion for Africa. I would have a problem with Obama if he wasn't strongly in favor of African aid.

well, the usefullness of aid to Africa can be debated. but, that is off this thread topic :eusa_angel:

Wow you missed totally my point, didn't you?

I want to see the stats on the number of junkies who ARE SO legally.

My guess is that this nation has more legal junkies than illegal ones.

But enough about Cindy McCain....

You guys do realize that the most abused drugs in this country today are prescription drugs, right? Followed by meth, cocaine, and last place is cannabis.

Remember when Rush Dumbo was caught doctor shopping?

You guys do realize that the most abused drugs in this country today are prescription drugs, right? Followed by meth, cocaine, and last place is cannabis.

Remember when Rush Dumbo was caught doctor shopping?

Shouldn't he be hording weight loss pills?

Rush Bimbo wasn't hoarding diet pills, he was hoarding painkillers. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago that it was pasted all over the news channels.

What the hell does that have to do with ANY election? Most of you are for legalizing drugs, so who cares who did what, and when?

Forum List

Back