McCain takes Ambien?

This is the incidence of "illicit" drug use, isn't it?

I want to see the incidence of all drug use.

I'll bet the outcome is a lot different if we include all those pillheads our doctors are creating and I'll bet a lot of older people are legal junkies, too.

Wow, you're worse than Ravi. You didn't read the article, OR the 135987319571973592735927957 posts where I pointed out to Ravi that this chart ALSO INCLUDES PRESCRIPTION DRUGS USED ILLEGALLY.

Just out of curiosity jsanders, how do you know that McWorse "has no side effects"? Are you his doctor, or if not, do you have access to all of his medical charts? My answer would be no, so therefore, your statement is ridiculous as well as blatantly false.

Are YOU his doctor? Do YOU know his addictions? No. I never said he's not addicted. I said I have no reason to believe he is. But, apparently, you do have a reason, otherwise my statement wouldn't be "blatantly false." Please, tell me, what inside information do you have about McCain's use of Ambien?

I also have no reason to believe Obama's not addicted to drugs, but that doesn't mean I'll claim that he IS addicted.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. I'm not accusing anyone of anything until I have evidence. But, since you have so obviously accused McCain of being addicted, please prove it, or kindly go away.

My girlfriend asked me if McCain had Alzheimer's like Reagan, because he could not remember how many houses he has?

God bless her.

I love how the only thing you guys have on McCain now is that he didn't know how many houses he has.

I guess Obama forgot how many years he spent hating white people, too, eh?

I love how the only thing you guys have on McCain now is that he didn't know how many houses he has.

I guess Obama forgot how many years he spent hating white people, too, eh?

Keep telling lies, and you will end up in hell.

McCain is on 5 different medications and his medical record for the last 8 years is 1,200 pages long.

No wonder he can't remember how many houses he owns!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auG9qsZpL6o]YouTube - Barack Obama: Opportunity?[/ame]

I'm sure you will now provide some legit documented evidence that Barack and his half-brother have actually had anything resembling a relationship over a period of time ...

I don't see how that is relevant but here is the extent of their relationship...
Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya - Telegraph
He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.
The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".

Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."

George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said:"I have had to learn to live and take what I need.

So evidently, Barrack seen how his half brother was living as recently as 2006, wow...

You gotta admit, for someone who aspires so much to his father, I think this speaks volumes...

I don't see how that is relevant but here is the extent of their relationship...
Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya - Telegraph
He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.
The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".

Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."

George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said:"I have had to learn to live and take what I need.

So evidently, Barrack seen how his half brother was living as recently as 2006, wow...

You gotta admit, for someone who aspires so much to his father, I think this speaks volumes...

Of course it's relevant ... if he didn't even know the guy ... or even have some semblance of a relationship with him then the attack is utter BS.

Of course it's relevant ... if he didn't even know the guy ... or even have some semblance of a relationship with him then the attack is utter BS.

Even though it is a blood relative? Afterall, you are aware of his admiration for his father? This was his father's child....

He saw how his father's child was living and did nothing to help his half brother. I think that is shameful.:eusa_snooty:

Even though it is a blood relative? Afterall, you are aware of his admiration for his father? This was his father's child....

He saw how his father's child was living and did nothing to help his half brother. I think that is shameful.:eusa_snooty:

Aware of his admiration for his father?

You should prolly clarify that for me.

Are you under the assumption that because of the way he titled his autobigraphy that he "greatly" admired him?

I'm sure you will now provide some legit documented evidence that Barack and his half-brother have actually had anything resembling a relationship over a period of time ...

So it's okat that he has a half-brother that he has made no effort to know? THAT questions his morals, IMO.

No, it's documented fact he knows who is, and he has been to visit "the Motherland," so only a willfully blind person would conclude he doesn't know how the guy lives. ESPECIALLY considering this article resurfaces every 6 weeks or so.

I'd say any REAL conclusion would require more detailed information. Does BO's brother want/has he asked for assistance from BO and been told no by BO? Maybe he likes where he's at and doesn't want to "come to 'Merika."

Or is he another Reverend Wright? Tossed under the bus for being a hinderance and having nothing to offer?

Wow, you're worse than Ravi. You didn't read the article, OR the 135987319571973592735927957 posts where I pointed out to Ravi that this chart ALSO INCLUDES PRESCRIPTION DRUGS USED ILLEGALLY.

Wow you missed totally my point, didn't you?

I want to see the stats on the number of junkies who ARE SO legally.

My guess is that this nation has more legal junkies than illegal ones.

Forum List

Back