McCain hopes $1 coin leads to bigger tips for strippers

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
(CNN) – If Congress passes the COINS Act replacing the $1 paper bill for a coin, the U.S. government may be able to save billions in printing costs at the expense of a little more jangle in the average consumers' pockets. But what about the strippers?

That's what The Hill newspaper asked one of the bill's co-sponsors, Sen. John McCain, in a piece published Thursday. The question came from a separate 2011 story where the publication suggested strippers could suffer in a bill-less economy, with G-strings and garter belts far less accommodating of cold metal.

For his part, the Arizona Republican responded in stride in a Capitol Hill hallway.

"Then I hope that they could obtain larger denominations," McCain reportedly told The Hill.

According to The Hill, the 76 year-old McCain started answering questions from another reporter before a smile spread across his face and he shouted down the hallway to The Hill, "Fives, tens, one hundreds!"

McCain's office did not respond to a request for comment.

McCain hopes $1 coin leads to bigger tips for strippers ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Big deal

Each strip joint can print their own currency. You go in and buy $20 worth of one dollar "tip" coupons to give the dancers. The dancer cashes them in at the end of her shift

What happened to the SBA dollar coin? It's still in circulation but nobody wants to use it. Remember the $2.00 bill? How did that work out? Will they issue a $3.00 bill with Barney Frank's image?

Lack of jobs, tanked economy, NSA spying, IRS targeting citizens, Obamacare, etc. and congress is worried about tips for strippers.

No wonder congress has a 10% approval rating with the American people. .. :evil:

The real travesty is that ugly strippers get taxed by the same IRS formula as beautiful strippers.....that's just wrong. I propose we pass the 2013 Stripper Fairness Act that allows for dog-faced, flat-chested strippers with stretch-marks and suspicous moles, to be taxed at a lesser rate.

who's with me?
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

The real travesty is that ugly strippers get taxed by the same IRS formula as beautiful strippers.....that's just wrong. I propose we pass the 2013 Stripper Fairness Act that allows for dog-faced, flat-chested strippers with stretch-marks and suspicous moles, to be taxed at a lesser rate.

who's with me?
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

I'm down with that.

Tired of that same old lap dance? Well pull up an extra seat,
young fellas, and experience Rinos exclusive face dance! One of
our lovely ladies will sit on your face and give birth to your
head!

Zombie Strippers

Stripper: Anybody want to buy me a champagne drink? How about a fancy
beer? 15 bucks for a lap dance.
John Lyshitski: Yeah, Im not that horny. I just got out of prison.

Let's Go to Prison

Chris Rock: You know the stripper myth. The stripper myth is: Im
stripping to pay my tuition. No youre not! Theres no strippers
in college! Theres no clear heels in biology! Shit, I didnt know
they had a college that only took one-dollar bills. If theyve got
so many strippers in college, how come I never got a smart lap
dance? I never got a girl that sat on my lap and said if I was
you, I would diversify my portfolio. You know, ever since the end
of the Cold War, I find NATO obsolete. I havent met her yet. If I
do, shes gonna get a big tip.

Never Scared

Lack of jobs, tanked economy, NSA spying, IRS targeting citizens, Obamacare, etc. and congress is worried about tips for strippers.

No wonder congress has a 10% approval rating with the American people. .. :evil:

Congress are the Strippers biggest clients.

Dot Woods: [working security during a lap dance in a strip club]
Maam, maam, excuse me, please dont touch the Prime Minister. I
need you to step back, please.

The Interpreter

McCain has lost his marbles....we already tried the dollar coin....remember the "Carter Quarter"?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

Susan.jpg

Forum List

Back