McCain hopes $1 coin leads to bigger tips for strippers

McCain has lost his marbles....we already tried the dollar coin....remember the "Carter Quarter"?

What does that have to do with anything? Aren't you CONS always harping about the government wasting money? Admittedly the earlier coin looked too much like a quarter, but the new ones are golden, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. The other thing that needs to be done is to make the dollar bill unavailable or people will just continue to use what they're familiar with.

thsupportlocaltshirt.jpg

Everyone!

I am sure McCain can give strippers twenties and fifties, the average Joe not so much. I'll just throw coins at them.

:lol: do they still have 2 dollar bills?

Yes, they just make very few of them. It might help ease the transition better to the $1 coin if they made more $2 bills for say like five or ten years.

McCain has lost his marbles....we already tried the dollar coin....remember the "Carter Quarter"?

What does that have to do with anything? Aren't you CONS always harping about the government wasting money? Admittedly the earlier coin looked too much like a quarter, but the new ones are golden, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. The other thing that needs to be done is to make the dollar bill unavailable or people will just continue to use what they're familiar with.

So these will look like carwash tokens then? :lol: How about we just leave well enough alone and ignore McCain.....he's growing more senile by the day.

Dollar bills and pennies are a thing of the past. Most of the world has already dropped them

So these will look like carwash tokens then? :lol: How about we just leave well enough alone and ignore McCain.....he's growing more senile by the day.

So saving money is just a political gambit, not something you actually care about? No wonder we can't come to any compromises, when even the most sensible pieces of legislation get this kind of treatment! Basically, Americans are tired of this kind of thing and it's a big reason why, despite Obama's record, people voted him back in over the crazies that can't get their shit together.

I am sure McCain can give strippers twenties and fifties, the average Joe not so much. I'll just throw coins at them.

:lol: do they still have 2 dollar bills?

Yes, they just make very few of them. It might help ease the transition better to the $1 coin if they made more $2 bills for say like five or ten years.

My mother had a cousin that would go to the bank and request all of his cash be given back in $2.00 bills. That's all he used to pay tabs with. I remember a few times vendors wouldn't accept them because they thought they were fake. That's also what we as kids used to get in our birthday cards. too funny. :)

Last edited:
Dollar coins have been around for decades. But nobody wants to use them!

We see all sorts of these here in Vegas, most of them exchanged by Californians or other tourists who don't lije them.:eusa_whistle:

Dollar coins have been around for decades. But nobody wants to use them!

We see all sorts of these here in Vegas, most of them exchanged by Californians or other tourists who don't lije them.:eusa_whistle:

Yep. When you pay for stamps via the machine at the post office. That's what they give back in change.

Fees for ATMs at strip clubs are like $10. Maybe they should start using those square card readers, lol

I'm against this.

We have dollar coins in Canada, i.e. "loonies." People throw loonies on stage for the strippers while they are doing their shows. I always feel its a little degrading for the girls to walk around and pick up the coins after their shows.

Code:
I'm against this.

We have dollar coins in Canada, i.e. "loonies." People throw loonies on stage for the strippers while they are doing their shows. I always feel its a little degrading for the girls to walk around and pick up the coins after their shows.

Maybe a collection plate?

I'm against this.

Not to mention that you could put an eye out that way! :cool:

Forum List

Back