McCain dead

Okay. It is sad, and we need to show some respect no matter what.
You go right ahead, I refuse.
He lost my respect with that thumbs down bullshit! Still, may he rip.
Collaborated with the VC, took bribes from sleazy savings and loan operators, walked away from a dying wife, advocated for an unending list of places to send other people’s children to die. My hope is the turd suffers never ending torment.
It is written that what you hope for others is what you will be given, what your own judgement will be. If so, yo are judging yourself here.

I remember this liberal forum bitched about McCain when he was running for President. Mocked his disfigured face, laughed about his crashing a jet, said he was too fucking old to be President. You passed over your now God and elected obummer. All of you on the left are hypocritical assholes so do not pretend you are not. I joined in 2008 and I have a long fucking memory.

RIP senator McCain.
Name those here who did that w and link to a few of their posts

Screw that globalist asshole.....bon voyage!:113:

While I pray for Gods mercyhfor McCains soul, his life was one big enormous lie.

He was a traitor and collaborator in prison in Vietnam, He gave up so much info the Vietnamese guards called him the 'song bird'.

While some of the POWs were still being tortured, McCain was walking around in civilian clothes sipping sodas.

the loyalty he has evoked from his own family is simply collosal irony.

But may God have mercy on his soul as we all need it when we go.

Agree 100%.....deep swamp guy.

You can hate the man for his politics, or disagree with what he stood for otherwise, but all in all John McCain was still an American hero. May he rest in peace.

Yeah, because War is Peace, Lies are Truth and Collaborators are heroes.

Sure.

I remember this liberal forum bitched about McCain when he was running for President. Mocked his disfigured face, laughed about his crashing a jet, said he was too fucking old to be President. You passed over your now God and elected obummer. All of you on the left are hypocritical assholes so do not pretend you are not. I joined in 2008 and I have a long fucking memory.

RIP senator McCain.

Quite correct. Also has anyone heard anything from Obama about McCain's passing?
I’m sure you will and it won’t be some fucking canned “hopes and prayers” bullshit. What a fucking joke Trump is

That is okay by me. If you and your ilk had anything good to say that would concern me.

Really sad Mccain ended his life spiteful and resentful towards Trump. Not to mention doing the opposite of favoring obamacare. When he was totally against it before Trump ran for president. Sad that he died with the rage like this. Well, time to pick a replacement.

McCain saw Trump as a danger to the country and unfit to be president
He was absolutely correct. End of story

RIP senator McCain.
Name those here who did that w and link to a few of their posts
Kiss my ass and do your own searching.

Really sad Mccain ended his life spiteful and resentful towards Trump. Not to mention doing the opposite of favoring obamacare. When he was totally against it before Trump ran for president. Sad that he died with the rage like this. Well, time to pick a replacement.

Going on 2 years and he's done a solid job, though.

I was never a big fan of McCain but he was an American patriot, he treated his political opponents with respect, and I offer his family my most sincere condolences in this time of loss. May his family find some peace in knowing Mr. McCain's Earthly suffering is now past.
RIP & Godspeed.

He was absolutely correct. End of story

Are we at war right now, sport?

John McCain has been a RINO. Masquerading as a Conservative but much too often voting with the filthy Democrats.

He should have resigned when he got sick but he was too arrogant to do the right thing.

He was a lousy campaigner in 2008. He should have beaten that worthless affirmative action commie Muslim asshole Obama but he was too wishy washy to energize the Conservative base. Palin got him a few million more votes than he would have got.

The best thing I can say about him is that his daughter has big tits.
Typical trumpanzee priority.

RIP senator McCain.

Quite correct. Also has anyone heard anything from Obama about McCain's passing?

Trust me, we will. But anything we hear from Obama will be about Obama. And maybe how McCain helped him to ram through Obamacare.

Okay. It is sad, and we need to show some respect no matter what.
You go right ahead, I refuse.
He lost my respect with that thumbs down bullshit! Still, may he rip.
Collaborated with the VC, took bribes from sleazy savings and loan operators, walked away from a dying wife, advocated for an unending list of places to send other people’s children to die. My hope is the turd suffers never ending torment.
It is written that what you hope for others is what you will be given, what your own judgement will be. If so, yo are judging yourself here.
Cool fortune cookie

Forum List

Back