McCain dead

Rest in peace, John McCain.

I didn't vote for him and I often disagreed with him, but I will always admire his integrity.

a great american has passed
Except the only POS in the room is the op. The annoying orange has responded

And nothing yet from BO???

"John McCain and I were members of different generations, came from completely different backgrounds, and competed at the highest level of politics. But we shared, for all our differences, a fidelity to something higher – the ideals for which generations of Americans and immigrants alike have fought, marched, and sacrificed. We saw our political battles, even, as a privilege, something noble, an opportunity to serve as stewards of those high ideals at home, and to advance them around the world. We saw this country as a place where anything is possible – and citizenship as our patriotic obligation to ensure it forever remains that way.

Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind of courage that he did. But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the greater good above our own. At John’s best, he showed us what that means. And for that, we are all in his debt. Michelle and I send our most heartfelt condolences to Cindy and their family."

- Barack Obama

John McCain has been a RINO. Masquerading as a Conservative but much too often voting with the filthy Democrats.

He should have resigned when he got sick but he was too arrogant to do the right thing.

He was a lousy campaigner in 2008. He should have beaten that worthless affirmative action commie Muslim asshole Obama but he was too wishy washy to energize the Conservative base. Palin got him a few million more votes than he would have got.

The best thing I can say about him is that his daughter has big tits.
No...John McCain was a real Republican
A dying breed

I remember this liberal forum bitched about McCain when he was running for President. Mocked his disfigured face, laughed about his crashing a jet, said he was too fucking old to be President. You passed over your now God and elected obummer. All of you on the left are hypocritical assholes so do not pretend you are not. I joined in 2008 and I have a long fucking memory.

RIP senator McCain.

Quite correct. Also has anyone heard anything from Obama about McCain's passing?
I’m sure you will and it won’t be some fucking canned “hopes and prayers” bullshit. What a fucking joke Trump is
The garbage has gone way past the joke stage

Ed I will say this to you since you are one of the few liberals on this board I will have a serious exchange with. I respected John McCain for his service and wish his family well in this time of grief. I had political issues with him from time to time over his senate career. I know he and Trump were oil and water most of the time and that is way of politics. However Trump is not DC establishment insider which is why I support most but not all the time. Dem/liberals on this board and elsewhere want to express condolences on his passing I am fine with that. But we all remember 10 years ago McCain was the incarnate of evil running against Obama. Don't think for a minute that is forgotten.

John McCain has been a RINO. Masquerading as a Conservative but much too often voting with the filthy Democrats.

He should have resigned when he got sick but he was too arrogant to do the right thing.

He was a lousy campaigner in 2008. He should have beaten that worthless affirmative action commie Muslim asshole Obama but he was too wishy washy to energize the Conservative base. Palin got him a few million more votes than he would have got.

A dying breed

Why didn't he get along with W. Bush then?

This is a piece of *&$^% OP intro!

Wow, you can't even show some common courtesy and respect in response to the death of a man who served his country, who was tortured by our enemies, and who was a champion of civility and compromise in politics? Why are liberals becoming so hateful and reactionary?

By the way, your sigblock is nonsense. No one is talking about ending *legal* immigration, but only *illegal* immigration. No one is talking about turning away *legal* immigrants.

Sorry bout that,

1. Liberal Media Darling Passed Away Today.
  2. Why was he a Liberal Media Darling?
  3. Liberal Media hate ALL CONSERVATIVES.
  4. Does that mean, John McCain was not a conservative?
  5. So was he a liberal acting to be conservative?
  6. If so his whole life could be looked at as a LIE.
  7. Anyone have any answers to these questions?
  8. No matter what he was an American.
  9. Some will say he wasn't all that good of an American.
  10. Even so we pray for his family, that they find peace in this troubling time.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A dying breed

Not at this time 10 years ago he was not and don't try to say so otherwise.

Forum List

Back