McCain blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin

I don't remember McCain bashing Obama for congratulating Putin on his election in 2012.

Barack Obama Gave Vladimir Putin Congratulatory Call in 2012 | National Review

And as for attacking Trump for ignoring the advice in his briefing book not to congratulate Putin, how about the fact that Obama ignored the advice from numerous people not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force. Indeed, McCain was one of those who strongly warned Obama that failing to leave a residual force would create a vacuum that terrorists would fill. Obama's failure to heed this sound advice led to the rise of ISIS and to ISIS taking control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, not to mention that it led to the deaths of the thousands of people who were killed when ISIS came to power.

W signed the agreement to withdraw US troops, not Obama. ISIS had been around since 2005, when W fired Saddam’s troops but let them keep their weapons.

Obama cleaned up most of W’s messes but not that one. At least he didn’t blow thousands of US lives correcting the mistake.

Nah, he just let ISIS create a Caliphate that killed, raped and terrorized people over huge areas of the Middle East...creating a massive refugee exodus that is now causing problems in most European countries.

More US service men died in Afghanistan under Barry than died there under W.

As for Obama "cleaning up" messes? After eight years of his administration the Middle East was in far worse shape than it ever was under Bush! Everything Obama touched in the Middle East pretty much turned to shit.

Obama pretty much left the Middle East to its own devices. He went in briefly in Libya at the behest of the UN but that’s about it. W destabilized the area and owns the blame for what happened subsequently.

He pretty much engulfed us in quagmires. Syria Will Stain Obama's Legacy Forever

I knew there was a reason I like this guy! Sadly, Republicans couldn't get behind this guy, but they could get behind Trump.

images
+1, " JOHN MCCAIN - "RUSSIA" IS A GAS STATION"

I don't remember McCain bashing Obama for congratulating Putin on his election in 2012.

And as for attacking Trump for ignoring the advice in his briefing book not to congratulate Putin, how about the fact that Obama ignored the advice from numerous people not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force. Indeed, McCain was one of those who strongly warned Obama that failing to leave a residual force would create a vacuum that terrorists would fill. Obama's failure to heed this sound advice led to the rise of ISIS and to ISIS taking control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, not to mention that it led to the deaths of the thousands of people who were killed when ISIS came to power.

I do not recall Putin just having had someone killed in England before Obama called him.
Or meddling on an epic and unprecedented scale in Western elections.

Spare us the croc tears. We meddle and try to change outcomes around the world. Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

I do not recall Putin just having had someone killed in England before Obama called him.

Spare us the croc tears. We meddle and try to change outcomes around the world. Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Not even remotely the same thing, but keep trying.

And when Russia flips the script to help Democrats instead of Republicans we will see how blase you are.

No shitstain.......you assholes are acting like Trump doing this is something new....when obama did it when he was pretending to be the President......

Again, a five year old says 'Barry did it, too!"

Are you five, 2TinyGuy?

Yes or no, is congratulating someone for running a rigged election after he's been caught meddling in yours something the leader of the "Free World" does?

Putin is less of a dictator than Obama and Hillary

Really, when Did Obama nerve gas an entire building to get one person they didn't like?
and a 2 year old says "I can do it you can't!"

now what we've defined your age...

And when Russia flips the script to help Democrats instead of Republicans we will see how blase you are.
show me. stop the RUSSIA HELPED TRUMP!!!! and show me.

show me the ads they ran.
show me the websites they had up and going GO TRUMP GO TRUMP!
show me where their focus on was on trump and helping trump win and that being their MAIN focus.

go ahead. you say it's all out there, so show me. link me up to stories that gives the posts the troll farm put up.

fyi - i've seen it. it was more putting sides against each other than Go TRUMP but hey - that doesn't help your hate now does it?

but keep trying.

Gads, am I sick of you lying windbags.

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

What? Its exactly the same thing. Biased....no. We've been doing it for decades. That some country would try to influence our elections is no surprise. The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

show me where their focus on was on trump and helping trump win and that being their MAIN focus.

go ahead. you say it's all out there, so show me. link me up to stories that gives the posts the troll farm put up.

fyi - i've seen it. it was more putting sides against each other than Go TRUMP but hey - that doesn't help your hate now does it?

but keep trying.

Their intent was to sew discord and they did that by helping Trump...this time. That is exactly my fucking point. Russia helped Trump this time. When it is Democrats that are helped by Russian influence, will the Trump sycophants be so blase then I ask?

but keep trying.

They cant help themselves. They lost the election and can not deal with it so they go off on conspiracies while the rest of us laugh at their lunacy, and absurdity.

but keep trying.

Their intent was to sew discord and they did that by helping Trump...this time. That is exactly my fucking point. Russia helped Trump this time. When it is Democrats that are helped by Russian influence, will the Trump sycophants be so blase then I ask?

Sew discord? Lol. Dems did that themselves.

but keep trying.

THEN SHOW ME. don't tell me, show me these posts.

pitting christians against atheists or blacks against whites is human nature. NOT GO TRUMP.

THIS is the FUCKING POINT.

you keep saying they did all this pro-trump stuff yet you NEVER EVER EVER link to the ads that were in fact PRO TRUMP.

that is MY fucking point. now you won't' do it again, you'll whine some generic whine that impresses 4th graders worldwide.

but keep trying.

They cant help themselves. They lost the election and can not deal with it so they go off on conspiracies while the rest of us laugh at their lunacy, and absurdity.
the russians trolled us and trolled us HARD. you can see in here most can't resist screaming back and leading off with hate so hell, we *KNOW* how people are going to react to said trolling.

we do it. they do it. we all troll from time to time to get a reaction. the problem isn't that they did it, the problem is so many people don't know better than to NOT fall for it.

over and over and over and over again.

So it's terrible when Trump does it but it doesn't matter when Barry did it? Do you even believe the bullshit you post here, Joey? You've reached the level of FARCE at this point!

Again- Putin hadn't done all the things he's done since when Barry did it.

Obama also didn't ignore his staff who all told him it was a terrible idea.

Obama was wrong when he did it, Trump is wrong today. Putin is an enemy of this country and has been for decades. Not sure why they would congratulate him.

You aren't? Gee, Putin essentially made him president and probably has pictures of Russian hookers peeing on him.

Why would any President Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton and on and on congratulate the Russians on anything? I don’t trust them.

but keep trying.

"....Russia helped Trump...."

Let's check....

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

11. Adam Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“ Secrecy seemed very important to Warner …”
"...would rather not have a paper trail...."

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

13. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

It's Thursday....
Now....which are you today....a moron or a liar?

but keep trying.

Let's check....

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

And this:

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

It's Thursday....

You're just supposed to believe what they say, PC.

but keep trying.

Let's check....

Here's why:

And this:

And

And

Democrat collusion???

9. And we now know.....

Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

From Democrat Warner:

...are Democrats.

It's Thursday....

You're just supposed to believe what they say, PC.

What cowards they are, afraid to question much less confront, the lies of their masters.

As if he matters at all.

History will be much kinder to him than President Bone Spur

Not when historians write about how many injuries, deaths and refugees this vile piece of fecal matter caused by backing war after freaking war after war. Thank heavens he never became President.

I'm certain he's crying every night that his bucket list that included WWIII wasn't granted. Boo hoo.

Your right...fuck McCain

Someone should lend him a plane to fly.

Maybe he won't walk away from his sixth or seventh crash.

Forum List

Back